Check out my car ! ! !

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MrMXYZPTLK, May 12, 2006.

1. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

No there is no pic of my car, but this subject is because of something that happen to me in the gym.

There was a guy that walked into the gym. He wasn't anything special, not super buff or anything like that about your average guy. Only thing was he had alot of money and was obvious trying to show it off. We all heard his radio on his Mustang while he was pulling up to the gym. And he had a bunch of expensive nike gear.

Nothing really happened in the gym, but when I was in the locker room. He happened to be in the shower the same time I was. He has a real small dick. Not small conpared me, but something that would be considered small when a average size sees it. I didn't see him hard but he seems about 1.5 inches soft so I guess he would be about 4 inches hard.

------So my question. Do you guys think. most guys with Big Expensive Cars, real expensive clothing, or people that ingeneral try to show off the new fancy stuff they own. Are trying to make up for a small penis?

So does a Big Fancy Car = man trying to make up for small penis?

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    in his case, perhaps. But to paraphrase Freud, sometimes a big, fancy car is just a big, fancy car.

3. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Damn, got me here under false pretenses. I demand that you post a pic of your car immediately! :tongue:

I think there is long thread discussing car size vs dick size already somewhere on here

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: I have a car on my profile pic!

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What's going on here, some kind of autoeroticism?

6. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good one Pecker!

7. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Everybody's probably heard this one but:

What's the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine ?
    The pricks are on the outside of the porcupine.

(no offense to Porsche owners :smile: )

My brother had a Honda S2000.
    http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_overview.asp?ModelName=S2000

I drove it 5 or 6 times and I called it the Land Rocket.:smile:

Also you can't apply the large vehicle - small penis theory to trucks all the time.
    Some guys actually use theirs to haul stuff/cattle/horses, etc.

8. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Mustangs are ubiquitous pedestrian snore-inducing crapmobiles. They're not expensive, they're not fast, they don't even look that cool, and they sell ridiculously well so they are everywhere- not exactly something special. If he's trying to compensate for his small dick... he really needs to try harder. I think you're probably reading too much into this. As has been proven on numerous threads on these boards, the large majority of stereotypes surrounding penis size are unfounded.

[edit] no offense intended to those guys who drive Mustangs... I spend entirely too much time and money on my car and I recognize that...

10. the-flash

the-flash New Member

I agree just cause you drive a mustang doesnt mean you have money, fuck my first car was a 2000 mustang when I was 16 I know have another mustang and I am pretty broke most of the time.

Hey man mustangs are fast stock for how much you pay and there's lots of performance adding parts out there for mustangs so they are by no menas slow if you willing to drop a couple grad into them. I know what you mean about spending to much time and money on cars, I spend most of my extra money/ time working on cars, it can be more addicting than crack.

11. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

For the cost, perfectly stock, yes, the new model year Mustangs are reasonably fast especially stood up next to anything you could buy from Japan for the same price. I just don't like 'em. I think in part because I resist anything that's too common.

12. the-flash

the-flash New Member

oh I agree, if I could afford something else I would probally upgrade but I mean there not that common, not in my area atleast I think there's 3 of them in my town. I am actaully probally selling my mustang :( I am having a hard time making my payments.

13. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bumper sticker spotted on the back of a Honda Civic this morning.....YOUR BIG SUV DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR YOUR LITTLE PECKER.

enough said

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:confused: Did you get that car in the photo shop?

Draft saved Draft deleted