check out my little buddy

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I've read the thread, I've seen the pictures, and here are my comments!

You're in the "formative years" of your sexual persona right now. If you continue to spend too much time comparing what you feel you haven't got with what you feel others have, you'll be doing yourself a grave disservice. It'll take therapy later to get your confidence level up enough to enjoy yourself and meanwhile, you're missing out on opportunities to learn to use what you've got. You have a nice body, including your package, but more importantly, underlying your concern about its size I think there is a desire to be able to please your partner, and THAT is what I'd suggest you focus your attention on.

As others have said, in a room of 20 people you'll get 30 opinions. The only thing that will ever matter between you and your lover is - are you doing all you can to please them and are they doing all they can to please you?

Nobody on this planet is here to live his or her life for "everyone", including you. Nobody in this group is going to be able to please "everyone", regardless of whatever physical attributes they possess. If you're wise (and lucky), you'll figure out which people you are here for and learn to do all you can to be there with and for them.

In other words, stop obsessing over your reflection in the mirror, and get out there and see how you look reflected in the eyes of the people you care about and those who care about you. I'm pretty sure you'll see a very different picture.

And that's all the advice auntie Deb has today. :wink:

Maybe!

longwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't know for sure. He may be a shower not a grower. You may be like me and shrivel to nothing when in the pool. It really doesn't matter.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd feel a lot better about this guy and his little buddy if he wasn't spamming the board with asshole comments, trying to take everyone down to his level

so far we have
  • "you're all not that big! you're lying!" subtext: if you're lying that means I AM big. Even though I saw the galleries with my own eyes, not to mention the fact that my younger cousin is more hung than me; I still want to cling to the idea that everyone else is a faker
  • "women don't like big cocks!" (note contradiction. WHAT big cocks? They're all fakers!) subtext: if they don't, then they'll think mine is okay
  • "women who DO like big cocks are disgusting!" (note contradiction: some women DO like nonexistent big cocks after all.) subtext: anyone who wants something bigger than I have must be wrong and deviant, because that makes me feel better about what I'm packing
listen DJC ...

if I went to a BIG TITTY SUPPORT GROUP board and told a bunch of women that there is NO SUCH THING as DDD cup boobs, and that all the guys that liked big DDD cup boobs were disgusting anyway, I would be run out of there and deservedly so

get your head out of your ass. your defensiveness is tiresome.

DJC19

1st Like
Media
sares said:
I'd feel a lot better about this guy and his little buddy if he wasn't spamming the board with asshole comments, trying to take everyone down to his level

so far we have
  • "you're all not that big! you're lying!" subtext: if you're lying that means I AM big. Even though I saw the galleries with my own eyes, not to mention the fact that my younger cousin is more hung than me; I still want to cling to the idea that everyone else is a faker
  • "women don't like big cocks!" (note contradiction. WHAT big cocks? They're all fakers!) subtext: if they don't, then they'll think mine is okay
  • "women who DO like big cocks are disgusting!" (note contradiction: some women DO like nonexistent big cocks after all.) subtext: anyone who wants something bigger than I have must be wrong and deviant, because that makes me feel better about what I'm packing
listen DJC ...

if I went to a BIG TITTY SUPPORT GROUP board and told a bunch of women that there is NO SUCH THING as DDD cup boobs, and that all the guys that liked big DDD cup boobs were disgusting anyway, I would be run out of there and deservedly so

get your head out of your ass. your defensiveness is tiresome.

cmon think about it the sizes some people are sayig they have 10-13 i'm not buying it in todays world 7 is big 8 is very big anything above is huge and extremely uncommon , and i know some women perfer bigger cocks but some the numbers arent big there enmerous, and yes i've seen the galleries but none with 10-13inch cocks. thats all i'm sayin not shit i'll admit it i'm jealous :(, but you have some people on here doing PE with a 8inch dick, i mean cmon what woman honestly wants a 10inch dick up her twat?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DJC19 said:
cmon think about it the sizes some people are sayig they have 10-13 i'm not buying it in todays world 7 is big 8 is very big anything above is huge and extremely uncommon , and i know some women perfer bigger cocks but some the numbers arent big there enmerous, and yes i've seen the galleries but none with 10-13inch cocks. thats all i'm sayin not shit i'll admit it i'm jealous :(, but you have some people on here doing PE with a 8inch dick, i mean cmon what woman honestly wants a 10inch dick up her twat?

Guys, he really does have a point- there ARE a lot of liars and fakers here.

Guys with 9" dicks are less than one percent of the population, let's not lose sight of that fact. Obviously, quite a few of them make their way here, but so do a shit-ton of wannabes.

DJC19, you are new hear and bitching at people you don't know won't make you any friends. You have no idea how many new guys come here and want us to comment on the gloriousness of their little buddy- it gets annoying. There are extremely few women on here, and most of us who are here are here because we DO prefer larger cocks, that should be a no- brainer.

Realise where you are, and that many people lie on the internet- that's a fact we all must face. Still, there is good cameraderie and information to be found if you relax, take a pill and get to know us. It may take a while, but you'll learn who the real people are and who to trust, given time.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, if you ask for opinions, be ready to accept them. They are after all...opinions. You're slightly above average..there's more to sex than penis size as the ladies of LPSG will let you know.

You asked for opinions, you got em. Don't complain when you ask for it.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Guys, he really does have a point- there ARE a lot of liars and fakers here.

Guys with 9" dicks are less than one percent of the population, let's not lose sight of that fact. Obviously, quite a few of them make their way here, but so do a shit-ton of wannabes.
oh, agreed. and I said as much in his "you're all fakers" thread. what bugs me is that his bias is so visible. this is not a dude who is interested in accepting that there is a huge range of penis size, and that he's just one perfectly fine point on that range. so he is determined to drag everyone down, quite literally, to his level.

the size in inches doesn't matter. it's the fact that, to DCJ, everyone who is smaller than him is normal, and everyone who is bigger is a liar.

Also, this:

madame_zora said:
There are extremely few women on here, and most of us who are here are here because we DO prefer larger cocks, that should be a no- brainer.

exactly. I do not go to the (mythical) Large Titty Support Group and moan about how everyone likes big titties and they are lying and wearing push-up bras and guys who like big titties are deviant. it's ludicrous.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WEll, one thing i do know: this is the last time i give support to men insecurities about it...trully people i got tired of it.

As i already say in many post i was in a realtionship for a while with a very insecure guy with his penis size although he satysfied me 95% of time.Than when a men come with this issue i react by giving him support...:rolleyes:

Yeh, hope the best to any man in this situation !

:smile:

DJC19

1st Like
Media
I'm sorry:redface: i didnt mean for it to come off as putting other guys down for there equipment like i said i envy you lucky bastards:tongue: , but all iwas saying was there larage and there's enermous 10-13 no way thats all i'm sayin:cool:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
DJC19 said:
i know what you mean but like i said when me and my cousin got back from swimming and we hit the showers and i found out my little 5ft 3 14year cousin had a bigger dick than his 6ft 4 adult cousin. lets just say it was very embrassing, but you are right i do have to accept me for what i am.

Work on the self-esteem bro. I am tall, skinny, asthmatic, would love to be big and strong. I have an okay wand but it's in my mind that I have to work.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Keep im mind there's a burgeoning industry of snake oil peddlers paying good money in hopes of making you (and all other men) feel exactly the way you do.

It's gettin to where you can't leave the radio on for 10 minutes without hearing some sort of penile enhancement ad.

B_Darnell_ny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, some guys do have 13 inches and over, sometimes they dont even tell theri measurements here cuz people might think they are lying. Actually, sometimes YOU are the lucky one, cuz being unusually big has some embarassments too.