check out my pics

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well here i am. looking forward to any comments. btw 7.25x5 not the biggest, but bigger than average

Attachments

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well here i am. looking forward to any comments. btw 7.25x5 not the biggest, but bigger than average
:biggrin1: Wow unabear09...U catch on fast
Good pics man...way to go...thanks for sharing...put them in the gallery.
Nice firm erection shots...wonder what on your mind :biggrin1::biggrin1:
It's all good!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice circumcised cock but noway is it 7.5ins.....

didn't ever claim it to be 7.5.... just a note, i am in the process of loosing weight (6'5") at my heaviest weight was up to 320lbs....down to 280 and am hoping to loose another 60-80 lbs. left me with an outrageous fat pad that hides about an inch or an inch and a half of my cock (its hidden in these pics) hence the appearance of a smaller wang... btw, anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of that fat pad (or at least most of it)? :smile:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
didn't ever claim it to be 7.5.... just a note, i am in the process of loosing weight (6'5") at my heaviest weight was up to 320lbs....down to 280 and am hoping to loose another 60-80 lbs. left me with an outrageous fat pad that hides about an inch or an inch and a half of my cock (its hidden in these pics) hence the appearance of a smaller wang... btw, anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of that fat pad (or at least most of it)? :smile:

Less "bad" fat intake, more protein. mega-crunches, Bodybuilder.com is for BBs but some great ideas there and no i have nothing to do with the site, :biggrin1:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media

sorry,dont have a suggestion for fat loss.looked at your pictures again,their great,really a beautiful penis and balls.love the way you were circumcised.Like to talk more