Check out my XTUBE page...

D_jjw12cz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
firesuite1

i just like showing off my body and cock...mostly straight here with a curious streak in me. check out my page...i dont have the biggest cock like a bunch of guys on lpsg, but its good enough. love working out too, so im in the long process of gaining mass and muscle. feel free to contact me if you wish.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
firesuite1

i just like showing off my body and cock...mostly straight here with a curious streak in me. check out my page...i dont have the biggest cock like a bunch of guys on lpsg, but its good enough. love working out too, so im in the long process of gaining mass and muscle. feel free to contact me if you wish.

Mostly straight? Indeed? Anyone who spends time here showing off and looking at other men's attributes has to be at least 30% gay in my book. I just upgraded myself to 50% because I love looking at bodies like yours! Beautiful body, great cock, you're quite a picture. Just wish I had the will power to get my body really ripped. I know there's a six-pack somewhere underneath the belly.LOL

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
firesuite1

welcome! you are definitely a nice addition to the group.
can I ask how tall you are ? I'd guess 6'5" ? making your cock @ 7.5"

and all around fucking hot.