Check these boobs out :) tell me what u think?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the first 3 are really beautiful and sexy. I don't like tits that are too big because they detract from the rest of the girl's body. I like proportion better than size (but not in the dick department). The last photo is interesting though because of the chain strategically hanging down between.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am new here, so i dont really know
but is it common to post pictures in the show off forum of bits that dont belong to you?
i mean i am sure these women sent these pictures to you in trust, did they give you permission to post them on a site and ask for reviews?
am i the only person who finds this odd?

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am new here, so i dont really know
but is it common to post pictures in the show off forum of bits that dont belong to you?
i mean i am sure these women sent these pictures to you in trust, did they give you permission to post them on a site and ask for reviews?
am i the only person who finds this odd?
No you aren't. I would be extremely pissed if someone posted compromising pics of me, without my opinion!

baseballguy15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the comments guys :) The girl who owns the boobs in pics 1 2 and 3 loves the comments and wishs she could have all your big dicks titty fucking her and cumming on her boobs.