Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Jacinto PMed me with some background info that filled me in on some details of some things that people did that absolutely shocked me. I don't know if it was people from here or people from that other thread, but the stunts went way over the line. Dee and Jacinto have agreed to disagree and have called a truce. I posted this as a warning thread. I think everyone else needs to keep their mouths shut regarding this topic.
There is no need to keep stirring up trouble, especially with noobs coming into this, when they weren't involved with the original thread to begin with. Caneadea, please just keep your bran muffins out of this discussion.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
I don't know if it was people from here or people from that other thread, but the stunts went way over the line.
Whoever they were, they must've incriminated themselves like a motherfucker.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Jacinto PMed me with some background info that filled me in on some details of some things that people did that absolutely shocked me. I don't know if it was people from here or people from that other thread, but the stunts went way over the line. Dee and Jacinto have agreed to disagree and have called a truce. I posted this as a warning thread. I think everyone else needs to keep their mouths shut regarding this topic.
There is no need to keep stirring up trouble, especially with noobs coming into this, when they weren't involved with the original thread to begin with. Caneadea, please just keep your bran muffins out of this discussion.

Monty, I was never able to actually read the thread, the link was broken before I saw this, so I really didn't know what you saw that made you want to post, I was hoping it wasn't to rehash the past so I'm glad that it was not. However, it certainly HAS been Dee's intention to defend his ill-fated position, so how can you honestly say there's been a mutually agreed upon truce? I also have no desire to stir up shit, but I'm not going to read Dee's half page posts that end with "but it's all better now as long as you see things my way" and remain silent. I really am not trying to be a prick, and this is really more about how I feel about the conversation as it transpired between Dee and myself than anything having to do with Jacinto.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I write what I write to help clear up misconceptions and misunderstandings, and you simply refuse to acknowledge them. It's like an infant who clamps his mouth shut when being fed. That's fine. I just don't like the idea of people saying things about me that just aren't true even after explanation (and more explanation). And the more you feel qualified to get rude and belligerant, the more fang-bearing vagina remarks I'm going to cast in your direction. It's just that simple because I don't tolerate bullshit like this in the real world, much less on the Web. However, if two people don't like/care for/give a fuck about one another, why are we wasting web space going back and forth?

Quit dragging me down. SHut the fuck up and move on. We have better things to discuss.

An aside -- Jacinto, I really am glad you're out of trouble. The bickering between Jana and I is simply between the two of us, and has nothing to do with personal stuff you've got to fuck with.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I would like to apologize for using crude and offensive language during my rant earlier. I am however glad that the intent of the thread has been explained and hopefully realized. Jacinto, I am glad that you wont have any repurcussions because of that thread. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and let's stop sweating the small stuff.

Naughty

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am I the only one who doesn't believe a word of this? The whole story is a bunch of fiction -- as are some of the players in this drama. PonyPete is about as real as Santa Claus. No Board of Education, or Supervisors, or school principals consulted anyone because of some blog. Fiction was piled upon fiction until the whole house of cards came tumbling down. And it doesn't stop.

There were plenty of unanswered questions in the original spew of this drama. They remain unanswered, and trust has been destroyed. That was the upshot for me. I just don't believe a single word about it anymore -- and that's a shame since I thought the people involved were actually kinda cool.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but that's ok.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Monty, I was never able to actually read the thread, the link was broken before I saw this, so I really didn't know what you saw that made you want to post:
Here:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Ep0v_-C5mLAJ:forums.politicsla.com/archive/index.php/t-9703.html

And:
Unregistered90210 said:
12-10-2005

Unregistered said:
The mystery has been solved and put to rest at lpsg.org. DoubleMeatWhopper is a teacher and wrestling coach and PonyPete was his student, but NOT in Jena. In fact, not even in LaSalle parish. Exactly in which actual parish was not made known, but I have my suspicions based on chat with DMW. He obviously knows the area. I'd be willing to bet on Catahoula or Winn or possibly Concordia. Anyway PonyPete graduated this year and apparently nothing inappropriate transpired between the two of them. They just happened to both be members of the same online forum. No big deal.
I just adore how the mystery has been solved just like that when it ran on contemplated for at least three web pages. Seems that whoever you are, you were "privileged" enough to go straight to the source ("DMW") to get exactly the informaiton you need, although it strikes me as odd that the very guy you're questioning seems to give you conclusive proof that he exists as is. Reader way back when had me thinkin', wow, someone else notices that this Pete guy writes extraordinarily well in verse then chides himself as a dumb hick in other posts. Almost as well as the coach. In fact, TOO similar.

I just hope that you take this info with a grain of salt. It's compelling, sure, but no more than that and certainly not proven. But maybe that's my job to doubt things. I'm a scientist type.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Dilznick. Well, there's my argument for DMW having done EXACTLY the right thing, or else this would have come up to his front door.

Dee, I asked you personally what the attack was all about and you told me personally that he hadn't done anything to you, you just felt like breaking his balls. That makes you a fucked up character and I feel sorry for your patients. IMHO, this has more to do with your own denial of your former homosexual tendencies because you and he were close when you listed yourself as bisexual and had a boyfriend, but once you decided you were straight, Jacinto became the enemy. Neither one of you told me there was an actual argument between you, so it sure sounds like sour grapes.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Caneadea, please just keep your bran muffins out of this discussion.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Am I the only one who doesn't believe a word of this?

You are free to believe what you want. I'm the one who has had to live the drama, and I'm not going to launch into a long-winded attempt to change your mind because, in the end, it really doesn't matter: your disbelief doesn't alter the reality that I've been having to deal with. It's a strange situation, to be sure, bound to raise some people's suspicions, so your take is understandable. But then again, none of this really affects the petunias growing in your garden, so why worry about it?

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
You are free to believe what you want. I'm the one who has had to live the drama, and I'm not going to launch into a long-winded attempt to change your mind because, in the end, it really doesn't matter: your disbelief doesn't alter the reality that I've been having to deal with. It's a strange situation, to be sure, bound to raise some people's suspicions, so your take is understandable. But then again, none of this really affects the petunias growing in your garden, so why worry about it?
Detractors and Castagators: 5

PS: Thank you, Madame Z. And I wish you a safe and speedy transition through the holiday season!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

Yeah, but you and I got to be better friends through it all, and for that I am grateful. I only wish you, and the whole board, didn't have to be disrupted over such minutia.

@Caneadea- thanks love, I find things to keep it interesting.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
I only wish you, and the whole board, didn't have to be disrupted over such minutia.
Hint: never use personal information on the goddamn internet. This post from a couple months ago shows that he still hasn't learned his lesson:
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
According to the 2004 census of the town where I currently live, 89.7% of the population is white. I'm part of the 1.2% that is Latin/Hispanic. And I'm the only one of that group that is not of Mexican descent.

Now I'm not lame enough to "make a few calls" about an internet ass motherfucker, but I know people who are. I can't feel sorry for people who bring the onslaught on themselves.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caneadea,

Thank you for saying that. I have enjoyed reading some of the quality things you have said in the last few days on some of the other threads. I am sorry that this thread took such an ugly turn. I hope we all can put it and some of the causes for the ugliness behind us. We all need to be as vigilant and wary of the dangers of internet communication as we are about having our say.

Naughty

caneadea said:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Caneadea,

Thank you for saying that. I have enjoyed reading some of the quality things you have said in the last few days on some of the other threads. I am sorry that this thread took such an ugly turn. I hope we all can put it and some of the causes for the ugliness behind us. We all need to be as vigilant and wary of the dangers of internet communication as we are about having our say.

Naughty
I am still pretty much an internet novice. I thoroughly enjoy taking part in the discussions. I am learning that it is very often difficult to convey my true meaning and intentions when posting my comments. I am trying to be more careful. I tend to find the humor in most situations in life and I make the mistake of thinking that everyone else should agree.
Your kind comments were very much appreciated.