Check this out on the web...

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
The crux of MY problem lay here- once Jacinto explained his misdirection and apologised- he even said straight out he wished he'd have done it differently- I couldn't understand why you continued in "attack mode".
He never did apologize for pretending to be one of his former "students" on here, though. To quote PonyPete: "This is Jena, Louisiana." Ahaha.

wow, someone else notices that this Pete guy writes extraordinarily well in verse then chides himself as a dumb hick in other posts. Almost as well as the coach. In fact, TOO similar.

PonyPete said:
The word "Aryan" is a misnomer anyhow. The Aryans were the Indo-European conquerors of India. They were lighter than the indigenous people of India, but they were still darker than Europeans.
Yup...too similar indeed.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
But Pecker--what will he and ChimeraTX do if there is no Shit to Stir?

I personally suggest masturbation.
I've heard wit that transcends this amongst the banter of pre-schoolers. You're not raising brows at the Dilz household, sweetums.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
You're arguing with yourself in an empty arena, Dil.

The main combatants long ago shook hands and went home.
Who's arguing? Certainly not me. LOL@ niggas arguing on the net 8 days before Kwanzaa. :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
They were going to name one of the days of Kwanzaa "Kakahah - encouraging the stirring of shit" but it ultimately didn't pass the smell test.

Happy holidays, BTW, Doc. :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
He never did apologize for pretending to be one of his former "students" on here, though. To quote PonyPete: "This is Jena, Louisiana." Ahaha.

I have already apologised for what I'm guilty of. I will not apologise for your misconceptions. I am not Pete, nor have I ever used an alternate username at LPSG. I really don't see the point in doing so. When I have opinions, I certainly don't shy from expressing them under my own handle.

DeeBlackthorne said:
network of admirers and psychophants

Altering sycophants to psychophants, with all the fanaticism it implies, was very clever. I like that!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I am not Pete, nor have I ever used an alternate username at LPSG.

prepstudinsc said:
A teacher might want to keep things private, but Jactino told people that he was moving to Jena, LA, to take a job teaching high school English. Up pops PonyPete who talks about finding out that he is going to be his teacher, etc. and finds him on this site, blah, blah, blah...
mindseye said:
In this post, PonyPete identifies DMW by name (J. Nunez), class (English 4C), and location (Jena, LA). I don't know what motive Pete had for reinforcing the misinformation, but now his character's being called into question.
The whole thing just doesn't add up.

Unregistered said:
The mystery has been solved and put to rest at lpsg.org. DoubleMeatWhopper is a teacher and wrestling coach and PonyPete was his student, but NOT in Jena. In fact, not even in LaSalle parish. Exactly in which actual parish was not made known, but I have my suspicions based on chat with DMW. He obviously knows the area. I'd be willing to bet on Catahoula or Winn or possibly Concordia. Anyway PonyPete graduated this year and apparently nothing inappropriate transpired between the two of them. They just happened to both be members of the same online forum. No big deal.
DMW, is this you? Just curious.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt DMW would have speculated on the location, since that was what he was trying to prevent being told.

He and Pete probably had a conversation about not telling the real location of their town to protect both their identities. Jeez, is this really that tough?

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread had not had the same spirit as the last on this topic. It has actually made me laugh in places and to think- so it is not a complete waste of space. Things have been fairly civil and I am learning more about everyone and almost enjoying reading the thread. Having said that (and to prove that I do pay attention to what has been said.)

DeeBlackthorne said:
Ummmm... so what part of "...I just read the thread, got surprised, and started laughing my ass off" suggests that we're going to drag this out for another five or ten web pages, Dolf? I already made my point [which is conveniently reminiscent of this emoticon] :cool: . And, for good measure, let's throw in this one :p and this one :D to suggest that it's time to move on.
Of course I realize that it is not you who is responsible for most of the posts- I just simply wish to point out… 10 pages and counting. ;)

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps I have a penchant for remembering things as worse than they were, but I seem to recall the last one as being particularly bad in comparison to this thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

I love how that asshole Zora has to feed DoubleMeatAsswipe an explanation for PonyPete and Double"Meat" having the same story about teaching/studying in Jena. That story makes about as much sense as a 43 year old bitch needing to spend all this time on a big dick website.

Madame Zora, you are a fuckin' loser. Go back to sewing your hooker clothes, you cuntbreathing dragon.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
EightySix said:
Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

I love how that asshole Zora has to feed DoubleMeatAsswipe an explanation for PonyPete and Double"Meat" having the same story about teaching/studying in Jena. That story makes about as much sense as a 43 year old bitch needing to spend all this time on a big dick website.

Madame Zora, you are a fuckin' loser. Go back to sewing your hooker clothes, you cuntbreathing dragon.

This will be interesting too! :D:D:D:D