Check this out on the web...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EightySix said:
Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

I love how that asshole Zora has to feed DoubleMeatAsswipe an explanation for PonyPete and Double"Meat" having the same story about teaching/studying in Jena. That story makes about as much sense as a 43 year old bitch needing to spend all this time on a big dick website.

Madame Zora, you are a fuckin' loser. Go back to sewing your hooker clothes, you cuntbreathing dragon.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting your pm to the same effect. Glad to oblige.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take it back- it is becoming worse. I hope to figure out the new board soon so I can add yet another to my ignore list. Come to think of it I have run across a few people in recent days that have nothing constructive to say. A friend of mine refers to such posts as displaying uncommon asshattery. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+hat
On that note: I find it interesting that Kosher salt is called for in OLD FASHION STYLE GERMAN PANCAKES
1/4 c Goat cheese, softened
1/4 c Milk
1/2 c All-purpose flour
3 lg Eggs
1 tb Sugar
1/4 ts Kosher salt
3 tb Butter,unsalted

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.Blend the
cheese,milk,flour,eggs, sugar and salt in a blender
until smooth and set aside.Melt the butter in a 10"
skillet.Pour in the batter and place in the oven to
bake for 25 minutes or until the sides are puffy and
the top is brown.Either bring the pancake to the table
in its pan or slide it onto a serving plate.Top with
fruit,such as sauteed apple slices.Makes 6 servings.

New math:

Doublemeatwhopper = Ponypete
Jonb = caneadea
Madame Zora = wacko loser cunt breathing dragon

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
One of my favourite quotes, courtesy of our missing Indian jonb: Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded.
http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?p=371436#post371436

PonyPete said:
I think my favorite quote by jonb is in order here - "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics: if you win, you're still retarded."
http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?p=342969#post342969

;)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texass and I used to laugh about the fact that we both kept dictionaries next to the computer so we could understand what jonb was talking about. He was quite a significant part of our online family for a long time.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EightySix said:
Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

I love how that asshole Zora has to feed DoubleMeatAsswipe an explanation for PonyPete and Double"Meat" having the same story about teaching/studying in Jena. That story makes about as much sense as a 43 year old bitch needing to spend all this time on a big dick website.

Madame Zora, you are a fuckin' loser. Go back to sewing your hooker clothes, you cuntbreathing dragon.

I have to keep reminding myself that we cherish the First Amendment which allows vicious free speech by trolls like this guy......sigh.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The original post was days ago. It's interesting that you guys keep it alive by continuing to bump it to the top. Could it be a clever passive-aggressive way to agree with the sentiment expressed here, or just a way to keep the ideas front and center while ostensibly criticizing them?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
I've quoted jonb a lot too, maybe I'M him.
Here this pom pom waving cheerleading bitch goes... Jana baby, please tell me you're not that gullible. ;)

Prep, thanks for your PM, but I'm not going to stick around much longer. My collagen-toenail-injected ass done got tired of posting. Happy Holidays, BTW

Lex, it took me about 10 seconds to find that post. A photographic memory helps. So does a search feature. I don't get on the internet to preach, but to (be) entertain(ed), and this thread served that purpose.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
There is stunning silence on Dr Dilznick's discovery of Pete and DMW's identical posts.

Why should there be anything but silence? You and Dr. Dildo have already made up your minds, and why should I try to change them? Your opinions don't mean that much to me. Two members of the board latch onto a particular quote here that they like: how does make them the same person? I have been accused of being jonb. I have been accused of PonyPete. I have been accused of being Dantesco, AnonyMs, Steve319, jeepwranglerboi, madame_zora ... even DeeBlackthorne (what the fuck is up with that?). I used to be mildly perturbed by such accusations. Then I was rather amused. Now I'm at a point where I really don't much care one way or the other. Make up your own identity for me if you want since you so diligently want me to be someone else, and the reality doesn't much interest you. It doesn't really affect me. There will always be bug-fuckers whose idea of fun is stirring up shit, so have at it and enjoy.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
You and Dr. Dildo have already made up your minds, and why should I try to change them? Your opinions don't mean that much to me. Two members of the board latch onto a particular quote here that they like: how does make them the same person?
"Dr. Dildo," eh? Thought you'd have better material than that. Also, both you and PonyPete attribute the quote to JonB when it's been circulating the internet for years.