Check this site out and tell me what you think?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone

I have been in the forums for about a year now and I decided to try to make a website of my own. And wanted some feedback on it and hey I might actually get a few members out of it. I haven't really opened it up to the world yet (not advertised yet) but want to get an idea on if I'm doing things right and what I can do to improve it.

Check it out at Adult-ChitChat.com - Growing Adult Community - Register for FREE

The site is free and has forums, galleries, live chat, etc... I have been doing link exchange with people who ask and its coming along nicely I think hard part is getting content for the forums and getting people to see the site. I planned on starting to advertise in April just want some feedback before I start putting down some $$$.

So let me know what you think. I am very active in the forums and as an admin and want to make the site some place you want to check back and visit day in and day out.

Thanks for looking.... and be gentle and in the forums I am looking for moderators if interested.

-D1-

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I don't know, the template looks OK to me, though that Intel vs. AMD poll on the front page simply has to go.

I'm not personally too wild about the phpBB-esque pseudo-aqua color scheme, though.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And do you really want to start a forum with software which is only in beta release? There are gobs of free packages which have already been debugged and developed.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the input thus far!

Ah spelling mistakes.. I will fix them right now.

Cleaner template could you give an example? of what I could do too clean it up?

Yeah this portal is still in beta last stages though and has been very stable and due to go RC believe this week. So in general its pretty stable and I have liked the customizations thus far. Pretty new to the portal scene and played with a few and I liked this ones layout and options plus FAP (gallery software) was integrated and its one of the best free galleries.

Hmm the polls... its just one of the polls I have and it just grabs them in the order they are received I will look into how its displayed and see if I can only pull polls from the adult areas only.

I know I have some work to do and I value the feedback greatly!

Thx

-D1-

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok fixed my spelling mistakes on the mainpage and anywhere else I could find them. And adusted the polls to only be pulled from adult areas and from admin area.

I was going to work on color schemes after I nail down all the issues and get more content. I don't like the color of the default scheme too much myself. But it is ok until I can get it changed. But its on my list...

Thx again everyone so far.

-D1-

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One more glaring one that I can see...in the Top Bannner under the name of the web site..you want to "Build a friendship" not "Buid a friendship" ....will check back again and the pic under Paypal in the Support us box, has a "Red X"

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks i8all12inches.

I can't believe I missed that one. I fixed it and on the paypal graphic I see that whether I am logged in or not. Not sure why its not loading for you. I will keep checking though.

Thanks for the feedback and I will be uploading some more images tonight or tomorrow.

-D1-

morstoc50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a complete technophobe and have no idea what all you guys are talking about. Anyways I could login and out succesfully - so that's OK.
Oh and by the way Dark One, I like your dick.
J

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the compliments morstoc50.

I had some issues today with a corrupt DB entry it has been removed and everything seems to be back to normal. Thanks everyone for the great feedback thus far. And thx to some of the people that have signed up... trying to get the content built up but don't want to make too many posts from just me... plus it looks like I have a complex when I talk to myself. :biggrin1:

So post away.. post pics or whatever testing the whole system and stability.

Thx Again

-D1-

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tried to join.....but got this message

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]SECURITY ALERT » » » »[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.
[/FONT]​

also you might want to include Bi as an option from Gay, Straight, Lesbian, I'm not tellin

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some DB issues yesterday. I believe all of them are fixed and I have had other registrations since I fixed everything. And I will add that as an option to the profile right now and should be there when you try again.

Thx for the tips and keep'em coming trying to get the site pretty much bug free or in my case spelling mistake free :) Very soon. Technically wanted to start advertising the site in early April to start getting more users.

-D1-