Checked the site out?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bigtoad, Aug 20, 2010.

1. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Gave the site address to a friend and co-worker, after thinking about it, a LOT. "L" in San Antonio: have you checked out this site? OK with it, or should I apologize..? Love ya man, thought it would be helpful......

2. D_Alvin Allrod

D_Alvin Allrod Account Disabled

Your post is very uninteliigable...

3. Wulfskin

Wulfskin New Member

Albums:
    I think he sent this site address to someone that he thinks qualifies as having a large dick. Then perhaps he goes on to apologize to the guy in the event that the other guy either doesn't have one or isn't interested in seeing them? Not sure...

But the OP does have a nice cock. Wish the camera was closer to his package.

4. bigtoad

Wulf: gave the site-address to a guy I work with (he went to another property the day I did, and gave it to him so he wouldn't feel weird...). He's straight, and hung, from what I hear and could tell, but he's not a bragger/etc. Besides my dirty-thoughts and wishes to see, I just thought that this site might be of help to him, managing his 'business'. (took me till he wasn't around our workplace to do it, he's a good guy, and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.) If I see him, now that I passed the site along, I might ask if he's checked it out...saving-grace is that this is NOT a 'Gay' site, neccesarrily, but one about large penises. (and thanks for the compliment, appreciated!)

5. D_Alvin Allrod

D_Alvin Allrod Account Disabled

The logic you spin in your mind is probably not going to make any sense to this guy you gave the sight address to. Just saying. You can logically justify doing something, but everyone and his brother knows that you have to have intention or motivation. Your excuse is weak, and you can prepare for this guy to be freaked out.

6. Wulfskin

Wulfskin New Member

Albums:
    You're welcome. With any luck he will check the site out, join and put up pics. But you might never know it...he might be too embarrassed to tell you he joined. :disappointed:

7. bigtoad

"Love ya, Lambo"! ((((hugs)))). ..he's my 'brother', in a way. Peace, All

8. chicagosam

Gold Member

Qoidj osd dskxpaosd, plaskfp jdoisjsip. Welcome to LPSG.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted