Checking him out (package)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty as charged. I definitely make an effort to check on what kind of tools a guy is working with. But maybe I don't do it as much as some other women because I'm more concerned with thickness than length (but length still matters) and you can't really tell a guy's girth by staring at his crotch. Some X-ray vision would come in handy!

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man, I'll weigh in on this if anyone's still readin page 4. OK, I've got a bigger than average endowment but not huge. I've got a pair of levis and a pair of slacks that show off the package, depending on what shorts I wear. When I was younger, I would really show off what I had, .. but later I got to thinkin that it was too rude and real obvious. So I toned it down to just a normal but noticeable package up front. Both women and men look, but I don't think they are staring... It's kinda normal really when you think about it. :cool:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roger Daltrey and Robert Plant come to
mind for the sheer sexiness of showing
off what they had.

Those old pix of the two of them back
in the day...going commando and their
assets wearing delicious faded spots
into the front of their jeans...*sigh*

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*insert a devilish smile here*

Optical checking is harmless. The real dirty girl will STUD-GRIP a guy to find out what he's packing. ;-)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People look at people. It is an innate behavior that we unconsciously do and sometimes, consciously do. :) It is called human behavior. I can sit in the mall and stare at people for hours. It humors me - we do crazy things.

As far as crotch-watching... sure... tell me who doesn't and I will tell them what they are... LIARS! ;) Women check men out; we check women out too and men do the same thing. It is just basic human curiosity.

So look... enjoy... smile... do the OMG did you see (to yourself) thingie and enjoy being human.

Cheers

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny thing is I find I can't really tell what a guy's packing until I see it hard. Sometimes it's the little ones that really grow!

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
*insert a devilish smile here*

Optical checking is harmless. The real dirty girl will STUD-GRIP a guy to find out what he's packing. ;-)

Claire, this has actually happened to me. It was a crowded party, with many people I didn't know. This girl actually ran her index and thumb across the outline of my dick through my jeans (evaluating length and girth I guess), all this in about 5 seconds without looking at me (she had her back to me). She left and dissolved in the crowd by the time I was about to react. I could tell it wasn't the first time she had done this - it was a professional job, and she did it without even looking at what she was touching.

Now I'm not sure why she picked me, but I have an idea because a girl I knew (and who had seen me before in shorts and swimming trunks) came to talk to me about 30 seconds later, glancing down at my pants - I'm guessing that she asked her friend to "stud-grip" me, as you say.

It was not really a pleasant experience.:eek: Yes, it's dirty. Imagine a guy you don't know fondling your breasts, it's probably a similar feeling.

I left the party shortly thereafter (not necessarily because of this, it was getting late, but it did disturb me as you can imagine). Nothing ever came out of it, I didn't hear from the girl or her friend.

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
I usually find girls trying to be sneaky...but in reality they are staring and everyone notices. It's fun to play games too... like putting your thumbs in you pockets and drawing more attention down there :biggrin1:.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexycobra said:
<.> It was not really a pleasant experience.:eek: Yes, it's dirty. Imagine a guy you don't know fondling your breasts, it's probably a similar feeling.

I left the party shortly thereafter (not necessarily because of this, it was getting late, but it did disturb me as you can imagine). Nothing ever came out of it, I didn't hear from the girl or her friend. <.>

Don't men like dirty girls, or don't you feel well if women take the lead? But then you're right again, if a guy came to me and groped my wing tanks, I'd not like that either. There goes a bash in the nuts.

Regarding her never contacting you, what are you expecting? That she asks the host for the name, address and phone # of "that hung guy there"?

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Don't men like dirty girls, or don't you feel well if women take the lead?
Yeah, maybe I'm a bit of a prude and/or romantic. But this was totally unexpected, and there are other ways of taking the lead (like engaging in conversation, for instance).Then again, if you are looking for a one-night-stand, that approach might be one way of quickly conveying that info, I guess.

Regarding her never contacting you, what are you expecting? That she asks the host for the name, address and phone # of "that hung guy there"?

Don't get me wrong. I did not expect anything. Also,as I said in my story, the girl who came to talk to me (the probable friend of the "stud-gripper") knew me and other people at that party also knew me. So, I guess if she had wanted to get in touch with me, she could have.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old thread, but hot!

I only remember one time seeing a girl blatantly looking at my crotch. I had been in a dressing room stall in Old Navy, trying on some pants. When I walked out, there were a few girls chatting together and one was looking right there...she had probably been watching my legs as I changed, you know how those doors never go to the floor. lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to her office drinking coffee out of a cup with my Dad's nick (Dick) on it. I stood in front of her desk, talking and my crotch was just above the desk. She commented on the cup and I told her it was for my Dad when he was at my place. She looked squarely at my crotch and said: "Oh, I thought you were proud of something". Yeah, I've been checked out!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a party earlier tonight and this girl I know's elbow (I was standing next to where she was sitting) bumped my crotch... she looked at it unknowingly and did a double take as I looked down (I tend to make a decent bulge if I may say so)... I swear that the sudden happily shocked/surprised look that girls get like that is the single sexiest facial expression there is. Can't stop thinking about it now...

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Funny thing is I find I can't really tell what a guy's packing until I see it hard. Sometimes it's the little ones that really grow!

I am really glad to hear this from you. "Sometimes it's the little ones that really grow!" My ex use to be so surprised to see me flacid small and then to see how big I would get when worked up. I'm like 2" flacid but when hard I am 7.5". Not really sure how that happens to be so small and then get so big.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
Unless I am freeballing in some thin athletic shorts of something I am not that much of a shower, I don't wear really form fitting jeans or shorts, so I don't have some huge impressive bulge, but I still notice looks, guys and girls alike, i think its just a natural thing to check someone out as you bass them by, if you notice something that cathes your eye, then you might gawk, and drool, haha, but its all healthy and its fun. But some girls are definately more into looking than others, and its always fun to catch them looking and they get all nervous, haha.

jimmyjagger

Just Browsing
Media
OK, here comes a social experiment - I'm going to pop down to my local supermarket with a reasonably inflated party ballon (the long sausage type) down my pants and see how many double takes I get...:eek:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, here comes a social experiment - I'm going to pop down to my local supermarket with a reasonably inflated party ballon (the long sausage type) down my pants and see how many double takes I get...:eek:

We'll be sure to watch for the report of your arrest on the local evening news. :biggrin1:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've caught my boss checking out my package a few times, so I assume there are more times when I dont notice that she looked!

I was at a party last year. It was getting late and about half of the guests had left. One of the wives, Michelle, started to tell us, in not so graphic terms, how much she loved to suck cock. We were all pretty buzzed and knew eachother pretty well, so it was taken in stride..if getting half hard is considered "stride". :wink:

Soon after we all went outside to smoke a joint. Michelle anounced that she was missing her lighter and needed to search us all..like a pat-down. Everyone had fun with it...saying stuff like "wanna play pocket pool?" etc. I was last to be searched and when she got to checking the front pockets of my jeans my half-hard member was the first thing she felt and she said outloud "Holy shit!" Everyone was like "What? what's wrong?" She played it off and said she had a leg cramp.

Oh, and she never DID find her lighter in my pocket! LOL