Checking in the locker room - an invasion of privacy?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i find entertaining, is when im talking to a guy in the locker room...his eyes drift towards my breeder...and i follow their eyes as if to say....find what ur looking for?

Causual glances are ok, but long stares creep me out. I don't mind guys looking at me - I take it as a compliment that I must be looking pretty good. I think it would be ridiculous for me to expect complete privacy in a communal setting like a men's locker room or shower. I'll admit that I take quick peeks at other good looking guys. Not because I want them sexually, it's just out of curiosity. Any guy that stares, I usually strike up a conversation with them to relieve the tension of the situation and to stop the staring from continuing. My buddies have commented on and complimented my physique before, but never my genitals. Nudity is to be expected in the locker room and shower. If guys aren't comfortable with it, they really should go home to change and shower. The guys that really creep me out are the ones that shower with their clothes on or do "the towel dance". I always think they must be seriously lacking, or hiding a diseased or deformed dick. I keep hearing these stories about sexual encounters in the locker room and shower, but I do have to wonder how much of it is fantasy and how much is reality. I have been using them for over 20 years now and have never seen anything inappropriate happen. Most guys take a glance, but very few stare and none have ever done anything sexual in my experience. My university where I used to work out for years (when I was a student) and where I still swim today has a huge gay community on campus that is recognized and accepted by the university. I use the communal shower and locker room on campus with guys that are openly "out", and I have never seen or had anything sexual happen in that setting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it. Guys come to a site like this, they post pictures of their cocks, they post discussions about their cocks, and then they're terrified that other guys are going to get a glimpse of their prized objects in the locker room. huh?

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as i am a gay guy i aways look at any dicks in front of me .it doesnt mean i want it ,i just want to see what they have got . to any one who doesnt like it i say what are you doing there in the first place. i am so tied of these neutered males who are scared of some of looking at them .

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I don't get it. Guys come to a site like this, they post pictures of their cocks, they post discussions about their cocks, and then they're terrified that other guys are going to get a glimpse of their prized objects in the locker room. huh?

They are afraid they'll be recognized, and you'll know their photos were photo-shopped.