Cheer the Fuck Up!

Media
Meh, draw it out, dude.. Quality over quantity.... Trust me, it feels good to hit 6000 with 5900 slutty, and witty retorts:tongue:
It was disappointing to find out from the LPSG elite that my contributions to this site were quantity only. Apparently, I don't lower myself to tell people to f*ck off enough to qualify as quality. That sure makes a year of taking the time to greet every newbie a waste, doesn't it?:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It was disappointing to find out from the LPSG elite that my contributions to this site were quantity only. Apparently, I don't lower myself to tell people to f*ck off enough to qualify as quality. That sure makes a year of taking the time to greet every newbie a waste, doesn't it?:biggrin1:

I don't know what you are talking about dude. :rolleyes:

Personally, and this is my opinion, as long as you post more than just " Hi" or just post in the gallery, but you have 200,000 posts.... I'm cool with you.

Plus, I am not one of the elite. I'm Jeff Black. Pleased to meet you.:smile:

Media
I don't know what you are talking about dude. :rolleyes:

Personally, and this is my opinion, as long as you post more than just " Hi" or just post in the gallery, but you have 200,000 posts.... I'm cool with you.

Plus, I am not one of the elite. I'm Jeff Black. Pleased to meet you.:smile:
'Hi, Jeff Black. I'm a new member. My name is Sam. I really like to write. I enjoy meeting new people. I have many thoughts on many subjects, and am open to others opinions; and if you take the chance to know me, you might find me to be a great friend. Sam."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
'Hi, Jeff Black. I'm a new member. My name is Sam. I really like to write. I enjoy meeting new people. I have many thoughts on many subjects, and am open to others opinions; and if you take the chance to know me, you might find me to be a great friend. Sam."

Welcome, Sam.
You really should put some pictures up. I find that they help people get to know you better.. See you around., :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I need a hug right now, it's bordering on a craving :redface:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:​

You heard me. Too damned gloomy around here.
:jester::laola::laola::jester:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :jester: :jester: :jester: :arms: :arms: :arms::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:

How's that for not gloomy?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:​

:jester::laola::laola::jester:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :jester: :jester: :jester: :arms: :arms: :arms::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:​

How's that for not gloomy?

It's Seizure-tastic!:rolleyes: