Cheerio LPSG

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you to all the men and women I spoken to over the year or so I've been here and thank you all for the tremendous support, fun and affection I've shared with you here.

It's my sincerest hope that this site may one day find the identity it once had. Many of you really are beautiful people that I will miss but sadly there are also more than enough folks here that are truly vile beyond words.

Keep up the support ladies and gents, my best to you all.

Take care, love, Pup. x

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't go pup, you are one of the good guys here. Please ignore the haters. :frown1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh nooooo!!! Not you too!!!

Don't go mate! Come hang out with me in the 'lovers not fighters' group!!!
I can empathise with how you feel but you're one of those that puts a smile on peoples face!

If you go we'll all be the worse off for it! :frown1:
BUt if you do... I wish you all the very best my dear!

*scratches ears and underchin to try and win pup over.....*

frankieburberry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Pup, i'm Frankie. I'm pretty new here and i wish we could have talked. It's strange I don't know you but I feel that i'm really going to miss you.

Take care :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
he got offended so he's leaving. He'll be back to read his praises. He thrives on it. This site will never be the ass kissing haven he wants it to be. When you create threads that are contriversial and you can't handle the reaction then dont be here. We tell everyone they can have an opinion as long as its our opinion.

He wants this place to be a segregated group of whiners so he doesn't feel left out of the loop. I refuse to see some of my friends get their accounts removed because they dont meet his criteria.

One less ass to wipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you to all the men and women I spoken to over the year or so I've been here and thank you all for the tremendous support, fun and affection I've shared with you here.

It's my sincerest hope that this site may one day find the identity it once had. Many of you really are beautiful people that I will miss but sadly there are also more than enough folks here that are truly vile beyond words.

Keep up the support ladies and gents, my best to you all.

Take care, love, Pup. x
OMG, Pup, where are you going? What is happening? Did someone put a 'root' on us that I didn't know anything about?

Did we do something horrible in a previous life? All of the really good people have begun to leave on free will. That's not good.

You're words are awesome, Pup! I'll miss reading you here. See you next lifetime. Peace.

P. S. If you ever feel the desire to come back, please knock on my door. I'll be glad to see you:smile::cool:

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he got offended so he's leaving. He'll be back to read his praises. He thrives on it. This site will never be the ass kissing haven he wants it to be. When you create threads that are contriversial and you can't handle the reaction then dont be here. We tell everyone they can have an opinion as long as its our opinion.

He wants this place to be a segregated group of whiners so he doesn't feel left out of the loop. I refuse to see some of my friends get their accounts removed because they dont meet his criteria.

One less ass to wipe.

For crying out loud madame!
I just read the thread to which I assume you pertain and nowhere does Rugbypup seem riled or anything other than trying to be constructive and innovative.

Get off his back and go stir up trouble elsewhere... it's this constant 'claws out' bitchiness which is driving the rest of us nuts!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

One less ass to wipe.
Oh yeah, that was certainly (not) helpful.

You've done more than your own share of whining so you ought to be somewhat in tune with him.

He stated his concerns, he is clearly going through a bad time-you've had similar stretches in your multiple identities-BHR/MR. Attacking is not the answer.

Odd how you go on about how he wants it all his way, when reading your posts, it is clear that you want it all your way. You seem to be under the illusion that this is your own private little Burger King outlet.

Rugby is having a rough time, the last thing he needs is more attacking.

Media

One less ass to wipe.

Or maybe some are pissed they are not receiving enough attention? It's all childish fodder and does nothing for the site. When people show you how they REALLY are, believe them! That was a peep show.

All the best Pup. Take care of yourself. Whatever your reasons for leaving may or may not be.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For crying out loud madame!
I just read the thread to which I assume you pertain and nowhere does Rugbypup seem riled or anything other than trying to be constructive and innovative.

Get off his back and go stir up trouble elsewhere... it's this constant 'claws out' bitchiness which is driving the rest of us nuts!

Oh please. He's started up his own shit and doesn't like that all his ass kissing didn't get a whole team of people backing him up. My two responses to him. The first about being two faced he didn't want to hear and it was very cordial. He wanted people to hate his enemies and wallow in his self pity and could care less about how to deal with it. Go back and read it. Then this afternoon he was trying to do away with a silent population here and I has my fill with his tactics to avoid conflict by getting rid of them or making them feel sorry for him. I fully expect to get read the riot act because I say what some won't. But I always get an influx of those who tell me I was on point and I'm not always the bad guy.

I will take good with the bad for what I choose to say. Sometimes its not popular and sometimes the silent ones have a voice because of it. Its an adult website take responsibility for what you say and the reactions that come of it or go back to the sandbox. For christs sake grow up and quit sulking all the damn time as a way of manipulating everyone

Actually I was the only person who responded with understanding exactly what he was going through and I wouldn't have wasted my time had I known his real motivations. I actually consider someones opinion ESP If they have had to go through it. You dont have to take my advice but some folks want to just gripe and not get any feedback. I'm not one of those and I put thought and compassion into trying to help someone.

The last 24 hours he's obviously had shot going on based on what he's saying and he pretty much made it sound like I was picking on him. Then he got that way with everyone and I can't relate to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media

One less ass to wipe.

I'm just wondering...

http://www.lpsg.org/80243-au-revoir-lpsg.html

http://www.lpsg.org/80699-should-i-come-back.html

Pot, kettle, black?

Media

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No pup you stay I'll leave. This place is losing all of its best it had to offer. Before long it will be the ass kissing haven you want once people learn their threads will get closed anyway.

But rember you will always battle someone who will tell you something you don't like. I learned that here at lpsg.

So when I'm long gone someone else will be outspoken because that's how some of us are. Be glad for it be glad for it because you like it when they take up for you.

You all can have it and make this place exactly how you want it.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and be good to yourself Rugby, maybe just take a short breather and then pop back in. Sure there are those who are against you, but by your own admission there are those who like you-stick with them and don't let the vile ones win. Vile folks have a tendency to vanish after a time since nobody'll respond to them, so just chew on your rawhide strips for a while and let things settle down.