Cheerio LPSG

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in response to mdm rouge's post:

Wow... sounds like you're giving something that is yours!!! :redface:

Can't comment on the rest... there seemed to be too many words somewhere which just did my head in. I'm off to bed and will wait and see who's left in the morning!
Night folks! :wink:

*puts down a handful of biscuits for pup*

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Once again we have feelings running hot.

No matter how this site is set up, there are always going to be those who think another way would be better. That is only natural.

But instead of being all negative, why not use the feature Rob E has in place for comments, suggestions and ideas.

In the meantime, try and place more focus on the things which you actually like and enjoy about the site.

The good thing in life is that there's always room for improvement - same goes for LPSG, so even if we're already a great site, we can always get better still.

Cheers to you all

jumbo747jet, moderator

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you know what...

I’m kinda taken back here. Twofold really, one from the amount of genuinely kind messages I’ve received from various folks here and two from the staggering level of insidious hard-done-by bleating of others, elsewhere.

I joined LPSG for the cock and stayed for the support, humour and perspectives. I left when my openness became fuel for back room ridicule and snide judgementalism of spiteful gleeks.

Who cares is someone has a fursona, or if they choose to write about their sexual fears or sadness in their life. This is a penis forum, more so a penis and support forum. Having a laugh and a discussion here is one thing but lighten the fuck up, have a little fun that doesn’t have to involve belittling members here for your own jollies.

It’s near dam comical that I’ve been painted as a passive aggressive, hate mongering, petard hoisting, peacemaking, plotting opinion suppressing, super sweet sap. Comical, as it written by people whom vaguely knew me as an online persona and some, by people whom never knew me at all.

Well... I want no part of their caustic self flattery, where being a consummate duplicitous venire is expected as the model of free speech or as a reflection of self promoted truth seeking intellect. Seriously, I’ve has some laughs here, but man, that’s the mother lode.

Reveling in a frankly bemusing bitterness over this site either having banned folks or it not wanting to become a open free-for-all bitch fest for the sake of shits and giggles. The concern that people would not openly or willingly join such a site are well founded.

Mademoiselle Rouge, you and your shinny happy ‘don’t let the door hit you on the arse’ people are petty, conceited and shallow in a manner that makes you phenomenally ugly and pedestaled, the likes of which I pray I should never become.

To the folk here at LPSG, I have requested an account deletion as I no longer feel comfortable being here, knowing I’m a hobby or entertainment for such folks as mentioned. Although not without its faults, I have much praise for this site and have learnt and grown much because of it. The genuinely intelligent and beautiful people need no naming as they, you, know who they are.

My sincerest thanks to you.

I may one day decide to become a member again, watch this space, some when way off and as for joining the OLPSG, I’d would rather opt for the fire ants.

Take care y’all, love, Pup, x.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:Totally wrong thing to do buddy, :confused:I love your posts, I love your cute avitar, I love the humorous posts, your positive outlook.:dunno: You never bashed anyone. Your the kind of person we need in the forum. The force is turning to the black side and you leaving isn't gonna help.:crying: Please Please Please think about it for a bit. And if you really leave I want to wish you the best of luck and a happy life. I will miss you.:hug:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he's coming back. He seems pretty determined about 'taking a break.' He said he needed space away from this place. He did say for us to keep our eyes open, so I've got my fingers crossed:smile:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i will be leaving the site as well, pup. hopefully when we both return things will have calmed down a bit. enjoy your time away from the site. i promise i'll have doggie treats for you when you come back :wink:
Where are you going?:confused:

Am I leaving too and the last to know about it?:rolleyes:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does everyone feel teh need to leave? Yea this site has started togo down the shit hole somewhat. But I can talk about hings here that I can;t talk about in my family or community.

Yall don't have to leave. Just don;t log in for a while if you don't want to.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RP, you're a sweet guy, I'm sad to see you go.

I see I was mistaken in my posts in your other thread, MadRouge did start a thread about you at the BigDirigible site, I don't read her posts at either site. After a few posts, the discussion in the thread was unrelated to the OP.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
D

deleted3782

Yall don't have to leave. Just don;t log in for a while if you don't want to.

I've been a member here for years. I come on and take a hiatus when I need to. Its not hard. You control your engagement with the site. It should not control you.

Some folks spend way too much time here...get burned out...and feel the need to leave. Then they miss the void left in their life, and some come back. I've seen it happen many times before.

In the end, this site really gives back what you give. If you like to fight and argue, others here are more than happy to fight and argue back. If you enjoy "standing your ground" others will challenge your ground. If you make friends and have fun, you will have tons of friends and fun. If you are depressed and negative, you can get even more depressed and negative here.

By and large, you get what you give.