Cheesy Cock the smell turns me on

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A clean but lived in cock is how I'd put it - it's a sexual smell, it's designed to inflame :) I don't like my men straight out of the shower, I prefer to smell their skin, their aroma not the smell of soap.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the smell
Meeeeee too!. We never hear of anyone tell stories about watersports on this site. Is it against the rules or what. God knows everything else is mentioned. lol Come on people, there are some of us out here with some great stories. lol

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does the musky smell of uncut cock turn anyone else on ... I drives me crazy to play with a musky uncut thick cock ... not cheesy dirty but musky I don't mind

IT DOES NOT TURN ME ON. I LIKE MY COCKS REALLY CLEAN. UNCUT OR CUT. I DONT LIKE RIPE CHESSY COCKS. YUK YUK YUK.

(Savage dude - NB when you've restored your foreskin please keep it nice and clean for me dude)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A clean but lived in cock is how I'd put it - it's a sexual smell, it's designed to inflame :) I don't like my men straight out of the shower, I prefer to smell their skin, their aroma not the smell of soap.
It is actually not wise to clean a foreskin with strong soaps, and soap is not necessary in the first place... I, too, love a man that smells like a man, not like a rose scented bar of soap.

Not into cheese, but love that moist aroma of uncut cock.

Onan