Cheesy Cock the smell turns me on

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A cheesy cock does not turn me on... but Ilove the smell of an uncut cock when you peel back the skin.. kinda musky. It makes sense that an uncut cock will smell diferent than a cut cock espeacially if the head is completely covered with foreskin. If an uncut dude has just pissed sometime i can smelll the piss on his foreskin and cock... not a terrible smell ... just kinda cool. How about pussies... don't they have a smell when you are eating them out??

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck that shit ! smell of a thick musky bush is a turn on 4 me tho :eek:)

EXACTLY. i can not stand the smell or the dirtiness of the uncut cock. like i said some place else in a post about this. i only had one that was clean, an it had a lite odor but i could deal with his. was small but he could use it well. the others major sick to the stomach made me want to vomit smell of filth. i keep my self clean an fresh smelling their always shower daily. an take extra care to be clean there as every where else concerning my body and i expect nothing less from a man or men i was with. everyone has their own body sent some are good but other than the one uncut guy i new [ an still do by the way] they were all just plain filthy an didn't know how to keep it clean. or just to stinking lazy to one. if you want clean cock cut cocks are the cleanest an fresh smelling. if you want a dirty nasty cock then just have your guy miss a day or two bathing an you have a dirty cock to your liking i guess.. even though this wasn't the question like clean cut or dirty uncut i know ? i don't like a cheesy dirty cock smell. ill take a cut one. but lots do so ill not be greedy an ill give them my share of those type LOL.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The title is misleading, as the OP is not saying cheesy is a turn on, but musky. My boyfriend is uncut, and I really get off on the musky smell and taste. Cock should smell and taste like cock. What amazes me is how long it takes before it actually starts to go bad. I've sucked him off many times when he hasn't showered for 24-48 hours, and noticed that quite often there's no taste or smell. I'd always been taught that uncut cocks were dirty and smelly, but it's amazing how clean they keep themselves naturally.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're 100% correct, Sardonic. What you've experienced first-hand, as opposed to the ignorant nonsense you were taught, is due in great part to the fact that the mucosa of the inner foreskin produces secretions that (1) cleanse, (2) lubricate, and (3) protect against infection. Who said Mother Nature doesn't know better than greedy, slash-happy cryptopervert "doctors"...??? Primum non nocere - First, do no harm: the Hippocratic Oath. Thank you for putting your discovery on public record--you're helping in the Intactivist struggle to ban Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC) in this country.

[But here I should also note that Intactivists have no quarrel with circumcision consciously chosen by adult males who are fully informed ("Aye, there's the rub!") about the procedure and its inevitable consequences. For anyone to claim otherwise is pure circumfetishist misleading propaganda.]

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mind a man smell, that can be a real turn on with the right guy, but when I can smell piss, I run. Same with a guy's ass crack. A good man smell can be really nice but anything else is nasty and means the guy is not clean or maybe doesn't clean well. I also look at fingernails. They're a good indication if the guy takes care of himself.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love it! i like to keep mine a little ripe, so that when i pull it out to take a piss, i get a good, strong whiff of that musky stink! it gives me a hard-on every time. i hate it when guys use cologne on their cocks. i won't suck a perfumed one.

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
G32, you just need to boil your man's cock in bleach before you touch it...perhaps the only thing that could make you happy.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G32, you just need to boil your man's cock in bleach before you touch it...perhaps the only thing that could make you happy.

i am happy Dal, he is cut. an so are a lot of others guys as well. but probably some of you uncut need a good clorox wash now and then, as you say before your cock would even half way resemble clean. good idea you have their. give it a try an get back to us on how long you stay clean , how many days you can go with out washing it again etc. you know the normal BS. that thrown out here about how clean a uncut is etc. who knows you mite be onto something here. then every one with foreskin odor can try it an see if it works. yeah you mite just be on to something here really,, like finally clean uncut cock maybe for once...:biggrin1: by all means go for it.:smile:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How is that done?
Just go to the sink pull it back and wipe it?
What do they have to do?

Very simple. Retract the foreskin and rinse glans and inner 'skin with cool or warm water. Dry with soft towel. Finished. Time elapsed: somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am happy Dal, he is cut. an so are a lot of others guys as well.

So your husband diddles around with other men??? :eek: If not, why are they so happy about the condition of his penis, whatever it is...? :confused:

...And while we're commenting on this post of yours, why do you constantly throw so much BS around--both the letters and the substance? Do you never tire of wallowing in it? Wow! talk about smelly!!! :mad:

Too, why do you always have to latch onto other people's statements and parrot them back as if you had had a thought? --Actually, I think the answer to that is clear: you have only the one single thought (and it's certainly not original!): male circumcision.

I know you don't have a penis [do you? :eek:], but you can still get a FEMALE circumcision...i.e., have your clit surgically dehooded. Think how much cleaner and fresher-smelling that would be, for you and for your husband. :tongue: One good cut deserves another, don't you think? --So, to make the decision easier for you, for the fourth(?--I've lost count by now) time I'm making you an offer that you surely can't refuse. Go to a circumciser and have him whack that nasty old clit hood off and drop it into his garbage bucket. Then have him send me the bill. I'll pay it for you. Fair offer? :confused:

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...And while we're on this post of yours, why don't you stop throwing so much BS around--both the letters and the substance.

YES WHY DON'T YOU ? but then again if you do then you wouldn't be giving any good laughs here when you try to BS. about a cut cock. you remind me of a few comedian's.

oh and by the way KARLDERGROSSE. when you were giving advise on how to properly clean a dirty uncut cock.. you left out on thing in your ingredient, CLOROX :biggrin1:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the musky smell of a clean sweaty asshole turns me on
Yum! I love the smell of a man's musky sweaty anus too. I also like the smell of a man's ripe armpits, even my own. *LICK*

When I am writing about the smell of a man's musky and sweaty ass, this is not the smell of shit FYI. Even though shit, piss, sweat, and smegma are things that you should not fear.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...And while we're on this post of yours, why don't you stop throwing so much BS around--both the letters and the substance.

oh and by the way KARLDERGROSSE. when you were giving advise on how to properly clean a dirty uncut cock.. you left out on thing in your ingredient, CLOROX :biggrin1:

Don't be shy--take me up on my offer to pay for your FEMALE CIRCUMCISION. I'd consider it money well spent.

Just for your record--I'll reward you for every time you've seen me use "BS" in a post. Safe offer, because I never have and never will. It's such a weak argument. But for a weak brain, then................

And there you go again, using Dal2AR's concept of bleach. Please try to think up something original, just once in all of your repetitious nonsense.

And now, just to clean up your virtually illiterate "sentences" above (maybe you'll learn something :confused:...nah, not possible): "Oh, and by the way, Karldergrosse, when you were giving advice on how to clean a dirty uncut cock, you left out one thing: Clorox." Your phrase 'on thing in your ingredient' is just gobbledygook, even if I had listed any "ingredients." But what ingredients?...how so is water an ingredient when used alone...??? (Not to mention that I was not giving advice--I was answering a question.) Maybe I should expand my offer to include a good course in remedial English grammar, spelling, sentence structure, logic, composition--the list is endless. Think about it, and we'll arrange it as soon as you've had your dirty uncut clit hood removed.

Last edited: