Cheesy Cock the smell turns me on

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So your husband diddles around with other men??? :eek: If not, why are they so happy about the condition of his penis, whatever it is...? :confused:

...And while we're commenting on this post of yours, why do you constantly throw so much BS around--both the letters and the substance? Do you never tire of wallowing in it? Wow! talk about smelly!!! :mad:

Too, why do you always have to latch onto other people's statements and parrot them back as if you had had a thought? --Actually, I think the answer to that is clear: you have only the one single thought (and it's certainly not original!): male circumcision.

Thank-you for saying this.

I have been reading her posts for months but with nothing nice or constructive to say I've kept quiet.

A big working-class girl with nothing intelligent to say.

We have read your incessant posts on how disgusting, vile and filthy natural penises are compared to clean, healthy and comsetically appealing circumcised penises - such as your darling husband's. we get your point. say something else!

Reactions: easytwist

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be shy--take me up on my offer to pay for your FEMALE CIRCUMCISION. I'd consider it money well spent.

Just for your record--I'll reward you for every time you've seen me use "BS" in a post. Safe offer, because I never have and never will. It's such a weak argument. But for a weak brain, then................

And there you go again, using Dal2AR's concept of bleach. Please try to think up something original, just once in all of your repetitious nonsense.

And now, just to clean up your virtually illiterate "sentences" above (maybe you'll learn something :confused:...nah, not possible): "Oh, and by the way, Karldergrosse, when you were giving advice on how to clean a dirty uncut cock, you left out one thing: Clorox." Your phrase 'on thing in your ingredient' is just gobbledygook, even if I had listed any "ingredients." But what ingredients?...how so is water an ingredient when used alone...??? (Not to mention that I was not giving advice--I was answering a question.) Maybe I should expand my offer to include a good course in remedial English grammar, spelling, sentence structure, logic, composition--the list is endless. Think about it, and we'll arrange it as soon as you've had your dirty uncut clit hood removed.

getting a little pissed off again i see LOL. keep it up KARLDER . we will all set back an see just which one of you anti-circ idiots can out post the other with your BS. OH and ill give credit where credits due here by the way. THANK YOU MUCH for posting the idea of using CLOROX on a dirty stinking uncut cock DAL2AR , some uncut cocks i know clorox wouldn't help to get those nasty things clean, probably Ole KARLDERGROSSE could possibly be one of them. why else would get so Pissed all the time? how bout it why is that karld?:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have been reading her posts for months but with nothing nice or constructive to say I've kept quiet.

how polite of you to do so, but this site is for everyone sweetie so don't be shy sweetie.:wink:

A big working-class girl

I'm not all that big really about 5.ft. 4 in.

how disgusting, vile and filthy natural penises are compared to clean, healthy and comsetically appealing circumcised penises -

well glad to see you agree with me on this one THANKS much :wink:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

how polite of you to do so, but this site is for everyone sweetie so don't be shy sweetie.:wink:

A big working-class girl

I'm not all that big really about 5.ft. 4 in.

how disgusting, vile and filthy natural penises are compared to clean, healthy and comsetically appealing circumcised penises -

well glad to see you agree with me on this one THANKS much :wink:

I have rarely encountered a more repugnant waste of bandwidth than yourself.

I would have loved to have introduced you to Austin Blue.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nope. Not for me, but everyone is different.
Nothing would make me drop a cock and run faster. I much prefer a clean cock and one that is not a stranger to soap and water.