Chemical Pollution & Male Sexuality

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My reaction is a stretch to people with normal imaginations. But for me it is as clear as fucking day. I would not have mentioned my political views on this thread if I had been sober. But I did, and rading it today, I do not regret what I wrote at all. I was giving the clear straight up reason why I am willing to give it all up if it meant destroying capitalism. The poison your children breathe is the pain we breed.

Nah man, I wasn't making fun of your post; I wasn't responding to it at all. I was just making a funny. To be honest I don't give a fuck if most of modern life goes the way of the dinosaurs, just as long as I can still have electricity for my guitars.

Here's something along the lines of this thread; Coke and Pepsi contain enough pesticide to make a cost-effective substitute for poor farmers. and we DRINK IT?!

YouTube - Coke/Pepsi as pesticide

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the other effects? You might want to read this post from exactly 1 year ago.

http://www.lpsg.org/70437-pollution-weeding-out-male-babies.html

Thanks for pointing out the previous thread.
The Independant article I referenced mentions the change in M:F birth ratios also

"Communities heavily polluted with gender-benders in Canada, Russia and Italy have given birth to twice as many girls than boys, which may offer a clue to the reason for a mysterious shift in sex ratios worldwide. Normally 106 boys are born for every 100 girls, but the ratio is slipping."

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank god I was born before this crap entered the enviroment. blame it on greed

The crap has been in the environment for decades.
And it keeps piling up.
Don't think you are old enough to have been born before stuff got into environment.
And what have you been doing your whole life?
No eating, not drinking, not breathing and sealed in some kind of lead lined container?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another reason for males NOT to eat lots of tofu (phytoestrogens) or drink lots of water from plastics or reusing plastic bottles.

I've been warning folks and my clients about the tofu crap for years... I barely touch the stuff nowadays. Like I really wanna put plant-based female hormones in my body. Yuk

Interesting that you mentioned soy.
And I will note that I read MattBricks defense of soy.

Just a couple of interesting links.

The first is from a Mothering magazine's website. Mothering touts itself as a magazine of "natural family living."
The article seems very well researched and brings out many interesting points and details the history of soy and soy proteins as a food source.

Mothering Magazine Article: Whole Soy Story The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food

Maybe soy is good for us but like many things not good in excess. And large quanties of soy protein is not really "natural".
Large quanties of meat protein in the diet is probable not natural either.
Quarter Pounders are not found in the wild.

The second is off the wall, but it is the stuff that stifles intelligent discussion.
Soy is making kids gay from WorldNet Daily:

Soy is making kids 'gay'

Finally, from the American Cancer Society - there may be a link between some breast cancers and soy.

ACS :: Soy May Fuel Estrogen-Positive Breast Cancers

I guess it is "food" for thought.

This is related to the original article but I hope this doesn't turn into a "food fight" over soy. Another thread can be started if needed.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...the feminists' master plan has been revealved. They invented capitalism in their bid to subdue the male gender. Allow the profit motive to drive males (notably their male CEO thought-puppets) to emasculate themselves. This is more twisted than a spy movie.

haha .. classic .. this made me laugh hard.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Nah man, I wasn't making fun of your post; I wasn't responding to it at all. I was just making a funny. To be honest I don't give a fuck if most of modern life goes the way of the dinosaurs, just as long as I can still have electricity for my guitars.

Here's something along the lines of this thread; Coke and Pepsi contain enough pesticide to make a cost-effective substitute for poor farmers. and we DRINK IT?!

Haha, well I wasn't sure. I kinda respomded to you as a just in case...I get defensive easily. Blame it on chemicals. That thing about coke and Pepse is an eye opener.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Not just Coke and Pepsi! Any drink with caffeine. Coffee, tea, chocolate, energy drinks, etc.. You name it, most drinks have it.

Caffeine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plants produce caffeine as a natural pesticide to kill bugs that would otherwise eat the plants.

Back in my high school chemistry class, we used to extract pure caffeine from tea leaves. Once we got a few grams, we'd use it on roaches. Very effective at keeping the roaches out of the school lab. After watching that video, I am not surprised at all that farmers spray pepsi on their fields. It's cheaper than commercial pesticides - and more natural.