Chemtrails

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DaveyR, Mar 12, 2007.

1. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was chatting with a Pal from the Uk earlier on the phone and he was telling me about something called Chemtrails made by Aircraft. I had to confess that I had never heard of them so I did a little research and am posting some links for you.

chemtrails aerosol operations chemtrail phenomenon

Chemtrail theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chemtrails and Spraying - Grand Rapids,Michigan - 3/20/99 - PHOTOS

I have not formed an opinion on this theory yet but was interested in what you guys thought on the matter? Anyone here come across this theory before?

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Dave, I have to admit, that's the first I've heard on that one. I don't think I have an opinion one way or the other.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Like me DC. Just wondered if anyone had any more information that would help me form an opinion.

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Sure. It's a minor variation - dressed up a bit in modern clothing - on the old favorite, "the sky is falling!"

5. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    THOSE TRAILS ARE HOT AIR COMING OUT OF THE ENGINE and Mixing with the VERY VERY COLD AIR at 40,000 feet. Hence breathing in the winter time and vapor/foggy coming out of the mouth and nose.
    THOSE ENGINES PRODUCES VERY HOT EXHAUSTS

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Well, that's pretty much what the articles said - most contrails are simply water vapor condensation. It pointed out that the chemtrails are different in appearance, behavior, and composition.

7. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I think these sites are just one more guy with too much time at his hands and an internet access. Some of the cloud formations shown are just that: cloud formations. High altitude winds and local air pressure fluctuations give them certain shapes, it's fascinating but it's common. And weather influencing has been around more or less in the open since the 50s, when hurricanes were tried to be avoided by spraying chemical crystals that should accelerate condensation and hence cause the clouds to "rain off" before they make landfall. Also, I wouldn't rely on theodolites or hand-held range finders to measure the speed of an aircraft, neither instrument is constructed to perform such an operation, and aiming at an object at least 33,000 ft away might be tricky.

I'd dismiss this as another case of paranoia. Don't let the conspiracy theorists get to you.

8. Vestigial

Gold Member

Here's another little snippet of hearsay with which to delight thine supple ears:
    Co-incidence, meet incidence...

*shrugs* On the flip-side, there could be a valid reason our society is kept in the dark.

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Eveybody knows that stuff is caused by flying saucers.

10. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks Claire I was hoping that you would chip in. As I said in my OP I personally did not have an opinion on the matter as I did not have enough information. Something some of the others who have posted seem to have missed.

11. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Actually they are NOT contrails or clouds formations, but a clandestine aerosol spraying program using special equipment mounted on military and some commercial aircraft that is now occuring in major metropolitan areas around the globe on a regular basis. Ordinary contrails dont' disperse in the same blanket-like fog (like skywriters) nor do they linger in the air for HOURS. You can see the patterns being laid down in parallel lines and criss-cross designs. The stuff in the aerosols is made up of various metal nano-particles and bio-toxins. This is NO conspiracy theory as the contents of these things have been chemically analyzed. Here are a few links:

Chemtrails in the World
    Chemtrails Data Page
    Chemtrails, an Introduction (the most extensive archive of information and links)

GET EDUCATED. They count on our naivete to continue to perpertrate this.

12. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'm laughing my ass off here.

Baby, if I stated sources like those in an official report or thesis, I guess my superiors or lecturers would have turned made me the figurehead of a Phoenix missile. Be careful with such conspiracy theorists, they tend to either quote each other, or they stick with highly unstable individuals, officers with mental discharges, disappointed military retirees, poorly qualified technicians with a dauntless craving for recognition. If you rely on these websites as proof, I'd say we can dismiss the topic as unworthy of further discussion.

A fact is: The time of contrails to persist, and their stability, is very dependent on atmospheric conditions, such as OAT, humidity, pressure etc. Some persist in sharp, contrasted condition for a rather long time, other are thinner and fray rather soon in altitude winds.

Another fact: Which air force has the logistic capacities to stem such an act of thousands of cargo flight operations within rather confined areas, especially without anyone noticing? The US isn't Switzerland, where some air bases have been constructed inside mountains. And have you ever seen a commercial airliner equipped with "additional spraying gear"? The streamlined pods along the inner half of the wing are the flap drives, the nozzles and attachments at the outer end serve as antennas and fuel dump valves.

If you ask me for my opinion, I'd say this is just another hoax by people with too much time on their hands. The knack about the internet is that the information you can gather is unfiltered, and its truth mostly can't be accounted for.

13. socoken

socoken New Member

I thought the government was paying the the airline companies to spray aluminum oxide into the atmosphere to block some of the suns rays and counteract global warming?

14. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

KEEP LAUGHING, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO. THERE ARE MANY "EXPERTS" WHOSE JOB IT IS TO COUNTER THE REAL TRUTH SO THAT THESE PROGRAMS CAN CONTINUE UNABATED. THIS GOES MUCH HIGHER THAN ANY ONE COUNTRY's ISOLATED AIR FORCE, BABY.

of course people notice, but just like you they dismiss it or attribute it to something else. we just dont think that something so sinister could be true because OUR moral values would never allow us to partake in such reprehensible behaviour. unfortunately for us, the perpertrators of this dont ascribe to the same sense of morality.

as a point of clarification, i did not mean to imply that commerical carriers that WE FLY ON have the equipment, but that the type of aircraft being used are also commercial airframes, so that this can continue in more of a "stealth" fashion to the casual observer. also the equipment used IS NOT the stuff you quote, it is primarily a TAIL MOUNTED apparatus.

if you watch the planes closely you will see the planes flying at a consistent altitude then the trails suddenly start to emit as if on cue just like a skywriter. then when they fly over the intended "stop point" they turn the shit off (just like a skywriter) OR it stops when the canisters are EMPTY (same altitude and weather). i dont NEED the internet to see this nor the GRID PATTERNS being laid down that are designed for maximum coverage. in addition to myself (i get minor physical complaints), i have friends who are especially sensitive and on spraying days when weather conditions are more "perfect" (less windy, etc.) and they go at it full tilt, they complain of increased respirtory distress, bad headaches, body aches, hacking coughs and other problems. there are also MORE planes criss-crossing the sky on spraying days. Commerical airliners dont schedule flights in "bunches" like this. it is so obvious to those that take the time to observe, but we are too busy worrying about money and stuff like who will be in the superbowl and/or like i said before, OUR sense of morality brands it as "unthinkable".

meanwhile, those calling the shots at the GLOBAL level continue to poison us for profit and convince us this is a "normal" occurance. they are laughing their asses off at US while we laughingly dismiss the TRUTH and we get sicker and sicker as our immune systems are getting weaker and weaker...

15. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good thing I live in DC, then. No spraying going on here.

16. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

The nozzle at the tail is the APU exhaust, no secrets there. If you have interest in tails, watch your girlfriend's more closely. :cool:

Let me ask a simple questions: Who are they? And answers I won't allow are:

A: The US government
    B: The Zionists
    C: The Illuminati
    D: The intelligence community

17. Vestigial

Gold Member

A heartfelt word to the ignored:
    This is a society built upon the comfort in ignorance.

I can't remember the last time I was proven wrong this month... but I can remember the last time I accepted my own error. Sadly, it's quite the opposite with others.

And for those seeking a challenge ...in an insane world, what is the sanest thing to do?

18. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

well stated and so true, Vestigal. the REFUSAL by certain individuals to open their minds to anything other than to blindly accept the stuff they see on televsion ("tell-their-vision" as i call it) or hidden in our plain sight like this chemtrail spraying, when all is takes is a little healthy curiosity to see what is REALLY happening, is pathetic. luckily there is a growing groundswell of truthseekers who are open-mined enough to question EVERYTHING. the "matrix" is becoming harder to maintain and is coming apart as more of us become like NEO.

a special note to ClairTalon, WRONG!!! this is the type of appartus to which i am referring: 1974 US Navy Chemtrail Patent! - What Have They Achieved Since Then?

19. moishglukovsky

Uh, they're called "contrails."

20. Vestigial

Gold Member

I wouldn't call myself too much an opinionated person, more a learned one. *chuckles*

Cheers to the underappreciated. :grinning-smiley-003

Draft saved Draft deleted