Chemtrails

New replies...

Uh, they're called "contrails."
contrail
noun
a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.
ORIGIN 1940s: abbreviation of condensation trail.

the "matrix" is becoming harder to maintain and is coming apart as more of us become like NEO.
They'll admire the dream but refuse the reality. Hmm, let me tell you another little tale...

Gaia is on the brink of death as this virus worms it's way through her sickened body... And as order fails,.. chaos reacts to save her, and those of us still dependent on her body.

neo- combining form
1 new :) neonate. )
2 a new or revived form of :) neo-Georgian.)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You haven't answered my question, boy. Who are they?

And what are you trying to prove by with this new link? That's no facsimile, no copy or photography of a real document, if any at all, that's a transcript. It may be real, but I'm pretty doubtful at that. Especially if it comes from another brainpoop website with such great news as:

http://www.rense.com/ said:

You're not convincing anybody with stuff from sites as the above. And Matrix was just that, a movie, and didn't get anywhere near the novel it originates from, Daniel F. Galouye's World on a Wire. Instead of watching Sci-Fi and browsing Flying saucers pages, I suggest you take an afternoon's time of reading some serious stuff at your local libaray.

well stated and so true, Vestigal. the REFUSAL by certain individuals to open their minds to anything other than to blindly accept the stuff they see on televsion ("tell-their-vision" as i call it) or hidden in our plain sight like this chemtrail spraying, when all is takes is a little healthy curiosity to see what is REALLY happening, is pathetic. luckily there is a growing groundswell of truthseekers who are open-mined enough to question EVERYTHING. the "matrix" is becoming harder to maintain and is coming apart as more of us become like NEO.

a special note to ClairTalon, WRONG!!! this is the type of appartus to which i am referring: 1974 US Navy Chemtrail Patent! - What Have They Achieved Since Then?

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well Ms. ClaireTalon, it is big of you to speak on behalf of EVERYBODY on this planet as to who believes this, unless you assume everyone is narrowminded, blindly trusting and naive. luckily we ARE NOT. and as a result when enough of us know about this (and other clandestine programs) to be able to affect change to end this sinister kind of stuff, you will still benefit.

i am sure these kinds of discussions came up when the earth was TAUGHT as being the center of the universe and it was also FLAT and then that body of knowledge was at first shaken then finallly replaced with the truth. there are countless examples of this in every major discipline. someone had to do the shaking. i prefer to shake instead of "bake". Challenging the "system" is the way it has always been throughout history and henceforth we advance. in modern society, this drive also provides the checks and balances needed to insure that no one group or special interest creates (or retains) unfair advantage or power since our technologies on various levels and disciplines are now rapidly advancing to the point of being used (or misused) as global control mechanisms.

thanks for your suggestion, but i trust the typical stuff in libraries that has been printed (or should i say PLANTED) to foster the continual "dumbing down" of the masses of society, about as far as i can throw a dumpster full of shit.

you wanna start to experience the REAL TRUTH? all you gotta do is hold the INTENTION to know the real truth about this reality and you will start attracting information that penetrates through the "dumbing down" crap perpertrated to the masses via the mass media. i've got a suggestion for you. why not give THAT a try? with your intelligence, i think you may find that being a "NEO" or a shaker is a lot more gratifiying.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help but imagine the Uncle Jimbo character from South Park saying it...

(seriously, though, I'm keeping an open mind; both sides could even be wrong, IMO)