Cheney hospitalized

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slurper_la, Jun 25, 2010.

1. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dick Cheney Hospitalized

Please get well soon Dick! Please don't die.

I prefer to see your ass hauled into court and then thrown in jail for all your crimes, where you can live out your days (of which I hope there are many) suffering for the thousands of American soldiers who lost their lives at your hands (not to mention the workers killed in the Gulf)

You rat bastard!

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Well, since I'm a firm believer in Karma all I can say is silence is golden and so are some breeds of retrievers.

3. maxcok

Gold Member

I'm sure they'll be able to keep replacing Darth's bionic heart and the rest of his parts until he's 100% robot.

BTW, does anyone know the latest on his plans for a luxurious retirement in Dubai?

4. reuben36

Gold Member

Albums:
    I cannot stand the sorry SOB. I hope/ pray his rotten soul burn's in hell.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I saw the news flash and the title I saw on my server was: "Cheney hospitalized in Discomfort". Considering what he has caused for so many in the United States I find the word "discomfort" to be an insult to all of the rest of us. I guess that if he and his former Boss go to the hospital for "comfort" they can afford it. The rest of us because of their leadership and business deals certainly can't.

6. D_Tully Tunnelrat

D_Tully Tunnelrat New Member

Frankly I am surprised they can find his heart.

7. houtx48

Gold Member

How the fuck long is the old son of a bitch going to drag this out?

8. dad4you

dad4you Member

Dick Cheney is a sorry excuse for a human being. What he has done to America, and the rest of the world, is truly inexcusable by anyone who isn't a saint. I do wish pain on him for a long time, until he repents of his horrible sins against humanity. I wish the World Court had the balls to put Cheney AND Bush on trial for crimes against humanity.

9. bark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never forget the golden rule my peace-loving liberal angel-fairy friends. We all know that only dumb old white redneck teabagger conservatives and republicans are capable hateful ill wishes toward their fellow human beings. Therefore, no matter how bad you think Mr. Cheney is, you must always shower him with kind words of love and affection. That is the liberal way. Conservatives hate. You're not a conservative are you??? [gasp] You don't hate do you??? [gasp] Oh, I know that can't be true. Liberals could NEVER hate anyone. Now let's hear it... Let's prove to the world that conservatives are the real hateful ones... Let's say it all together now all you loving liberals... Say it loud and proud!!! "I LOVE GEORGE BUSH AND DICK CHENEY WITH ALL MY HEART!!! AND I HOPE MR CHENEY GETS WELL SOON AND LIVES A HAPPY LIFE FOR THE REST OF HIS YEARS".

#9 bark, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  10. midlifebear

Gold Member

LOL! Bark, I'm afraid I can't even be THAT positive about stray dogs finding a good home. But I'll go so far as to wish Cheney nothing but world full of puppy farts and kitty rainbows as his ticker attempts to heal itself long past it's warranty period.

11. maxcok

Gold Member

How do you feel about Hitler? or Stalin? or Milosevic? Just wondering.

12. Northland

Gold Member

In related news. Prescott S. Bush, Jr. brother of the first President George Bush and Uncle to the second one has died at the age of 87.

13. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Five heart attacks in the last 32 years.
    Miracle that he keeps on going ... or not.

14. dreamer20

Gold Member

Very well bark, since you insist::wink:

"I LOVE DICK WITH ALL MY HEART!!!"

But won't that cause Cheney to have a relapse? Oops!----->:rofl:

15. bark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, ok, the point of my post was obviously satirical.

I really think every human being is capable of the emotion of hate. I think hate happens when people are hurt. I do not claim to be free from hate. But hate as an emotion and hateful action must not be confused. Hatefully damaging actions can not be tolerated. Hate as an emotion is natural, so as civilized people, we must recognize that hate is something that has the potential to rise within our emotions. If we have this awareness of hate, then that awareness is the key to putting hate aside when it arises, making sound, rational judgment without emotion, and eliminating hate from our actions.

There is a case to be made that hate can be a good thing sometimes. Hate could muster deep motivation within a person to take action against something that is hurtful to him. In a case where hateful action is not damaging to innocent people or the environment, then that hateful action is the free right of every human being, and I would not dare to tell you that you are wrong for it. However, I still think decisions and actions free from emotional extremes are more appropriate and effective than emotional motivations.

Finally, I think people who accuse their opponents of hate as if they themselves could never hate are in ignorant danger of letting hate sway their actions. If you deny that hate could exist in your soul, then you turn a blind eye to the task of ensuring that your actions are free from emotion, hate included.

In current events, the left is in power, and there undoubtedly is some hate stirred up on the right because of the left's power. So, in politically fueled debates lately, the right is indeed frequently accused of hate by the left. These accusations of hate are often followed by a presumption that the presence of the emotion of hate must undermine and negate the principles for which the right stands and by default suggests the left as the moral superior. Time and time again we see the argument that the right is inherently hateful, so what they do and say must be blindly misguided by hate, and therefore, the left is morally superior. By that logic then, the left is assumed to be free from hate, or else they would be just as misguided as the right. Here is where I come in with my satire, assuming that the left is incapable of hate and suggesting that they express love for someone whom they obviously hate. Exaggerating the left's love for Cheney makes it clear that he is actually bitterly hated by the left.

I think both political sides in this country hate the other extremely badly and it seems to be getting worse lately. Accusing others of hate while denying the hate in one's self, I think, is a risky practice that could lead to unchecked and damaging hateful actions.

So, to finally answer your question about Hitler, Stalin, and Milosevic: Sure, the terrible things that these men have done do stir some hate in me. I can not stand to see such things as they have done. However, in my actions toward these bad people, I would hope to treat them as human beings. If I were a judge or jury examining these notoriously bad people, then it may be that visions of revenge and severe tortuous punishments would be lurking somewhere in my mind. But I would have to be aware of the emotion of hate for what they have done and keep that emotion clear from my actions. Hate should have no place in dealing with these men. I would not wish undue, inhumane, or overly harsh punishments on them. I would try to act in the most logical and most unemotional way and simply and solely do what is required to block such people from ever damaging society again: probably life in prison or execution; nothing hateful, just the simple black and white logic of preventing damaging actions to innocent human beings. That is what I think of Hitler, Stalin, and Milosevic.

So, these men are commonly hated men as Bush and Cheney are commonly hated men. But, can you compare and contrast the actions of these two groups of men? Do Bush and Cheney really compare to Hitler, Stalin, and Milosevic? Some will surely say yes. Other people who have experience being hurt by those 20th century tyrants may be deeply insulted by the comparison. If you think they compare well, then I would like to see it spelled out in writing how Bush and Cheney rationally compare to such extreme examples of hate-worthy men. We can't be the thought police and go around condemning people for their ideas, or worse, what we perceive and assume to be their ideas. Actions count. I think that Bush and Cheney have taken some actions that have done plenty of damage to human beings. But I still think that they are several tiers of evil below the actions of Hitler, Stalin, and Milosevic. Apples and oranges, not even close.

16. bark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Hahaha, that's the best, most comical reply I could have hoped for. Fight laughter with laughter and the world would be a better place. :rofl:

17. chevychas

chevychas New Member

i dont care about the fucking asshole,hope he die go str8 to hell same with jeorge w bush! they kill thousand of inocent people hope they sofer slowly see how is fucking life for poor poeple!!dick is a dick head

18. chrwl007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wanted to say "Die, bitch, DIE!", but the OP's idea sounds better.

19. catman

Gold Member

I hope for the wonderful SNL phrase...."painful rectal itch"

20. Northland

Gold Member

and in even more related news, this time about hospitalization, West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd has been hospitalized.

Draft saved Draft deleted