Cheney to Obama "Stop Dithering...."

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi. .The posts were initially about "Stop Dithering". Another asshole has attacked Oboma with this term, and its the fat racist, Rush Limbaugh.
I'm ashamed to be a member of the same species as him.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi. .The posts were initially about "Stop Dithering". Another asshole has attacked Oboma with this term, and its the fat racist, Rush Limbaugh.

I know... as if anyone couldn't figure out what "manchild" was code for. It didn't work for GOP Republican Geoff Davis, and it certainly won't work for Limbaugh no matter how much he tries to disguise it.

He should have stuck with the term "inexperienced". Then we could have only blamed him for echoing yet another tired talking point... as well as being fat. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know... as if anyone couldn't figure out what "manchild" was code for. It didn't work for GOP Republican Geoff Davis, and it certainly won't work for Limbaugh no matter how much he tries to disguise it.

He should have stuck with the term "inexperienced". Then we could have only blamed him for echoing yet another tired talking point... as well as being fat. :rolleyes:
I didn't know it was a code. What's it mean?

edit.. ok I got it. But I had to google Geoff Davis. Boy, am I stupid sometimes!

Last edited:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Earth to dishonest, bigoted troll... you don't even have a photo on your profile. The screen capture attached to this post verifies this.
Why on Earth would you take a picture of my profile? Jesus, man. That is unreal.

VinylBoy said:
So how could typing the c-word be a racial attack
OH! So now it's the "c-word". This is amazing. Some days I get my hopes up that you had another one of your posts (Like doomed post #27); today is one of those days. You admit to using a racial slur. Now, we can move forward. After your racial slur I will be requiring an apology.

VinylBoy said:
that should be banned from this site.
I'll leave when I want to.

VinylBoy said:
And believe me, I haven't even taken my gloves off yet.
So, there's going to be more racial slurs?

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why on Earth would you take a picture of my profile? Jesus, man. That is unreal.

To further prove just how much of a dishonest hack you are. It's not as if people couldn't see for themselves. However, this way we have a timed archive of your phony cries of reverse racism along with a rebuttal and visual proof to coincide with it. Kinda funny how you could fall for the same tactic twice. I'm sure this will also come back to haunt you eventually.

OH! So now it's the "c-word". This is amazing.

So much for trying to be civil. :rolleyes:

Some days I get my hopes up that you had another one of your posts (Like doomed post #27); today is one of those days. You admit to using a racial slur. Now, we can move forward. After your racial slur I will be requiring an apology.

Demanding an apology? LOL!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
How does it feel to want? Please, hold your breath so you can die waiting.

I'll leave when I want to.

Mods will determine that before you can. Know your role.

So, there's going to be more racial slurs?

If provoked long enough, there could be. Words mean nothing without context. Learn what that means. Besides, as you can see the majority of people know that I'm not a "blatant racist". But if trying to portray me as one is going to become your life's work on the Politics forum, then knock yourself out. Can we call you the Orly Taitz of LPSG from now on?

Last edited:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah? So, that is how you're trying to get around dropping racial slurs.

I would let it go except you pull the race card and drop baseless accusations every other post. Now it comes out that you think it's ok to be racist.

I would like another lecture on the word "boy", and how it's racist and wrong. Of course "the c-word" is in the dictionary as a slur (google it) and "boy" isn't.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This place should just be called "Attack the Person", not Politics.

Then again that seems to be politics in America in a nutshell.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah? So, that is how you're trying to get around dropping racial slurs.

I would let it go except you pull the race card and drop baseless accusations every other post. Now it comes out that you think it's ok to be racist.

I would like another lecture on the word "boy", and how it's racist and wrong. Of course "the c-word" is in the dictionary as a slur (google it) and "boy" isn't.

Blah, blah, blah, bigot... :rolleyes:
Typing one word doesn't automatically make you a racist. Typing one statement doesn't automatically make you one either. You've done a lot more than that on this and various other threads. Until you can learn the difference between someone typing an offensive word and using it in a malicious way then you don't have a case.

The race card goes both ways. I played it because there was probable cause for it, and people agreed. YOU TRIED and it backfired. Face the facts... nobody here agrees or even likes you. That has nothing to do with your race or skin color since you're so adamant to hide that fact from all of us.

Now can we get back to the subject matter? Or are you going to sit here and cry all day about how racist you think I am? Either way, you deserve to talk to yourself from here on out. I simply don't give a fuck anymore.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
heres a thought what would happen if all americans woke up purple tomorrow. what would you all do. how could you be raciest then. who could you all blame. what would you do. it would be the purple ghettos the purple rich people those purple people in the purplehouse. the purple police attacking purple people. calling purple people boy where would it all end. errrrr sounding really ridiculous well not really because you would have to talk without name calling. and maybe even do something constructive ring any bells

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
heres a thought what would happen if all americans woke up purple tomorrow. what would you all do. how could you be raciest then. who could you all blame. what would you do. it would be the purple ghettos the purple rich people those purple people in the purplehouse. the purple police attacking purple people. calling purple people boy where would it all end. errrrr sounding really ridiculous well not really because you would have to talk without name calling. and maybe even do something constructive ring any bells

You'd eliminate the issue of skin color, but there would still be plenty of things for people to hate you for.

Rich purple people would always look at poor purple people (wow, tongue twister. Say that 10 times really fast!) as lazy, social outcasts to society. Your nationality and/or religion would also play a factor, so I'm sure Jewish, Middle Eastern & Catholic Purple People would still have wars with each other. And I'm sure the gay & lesbian purple people would be called "Lavender" just so they can be categorized as different from the rest of the self-appointed "normal purple people". Plus Purple Birthers would still be demanding to see Obama's Purple Certificate. Changing everyone's skin color to be the same wouldn't do much at all.

Besides... why would we all want to be the same hue as Barney The Dinosaur? :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line
He said it's eatin' purple people and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigot...
Typing one word doesn't automatically make you a racist. (unless that word is "boy")

using it in a malicious way
Fantastic. You're the one who threw out the racial insult, intended it in the worst possible way, and some how I'M the bigot. You need to check yourself, son.

The race card goes both ways. I played it over and over and over because there was probable cause for it
Uh huh. So, thats how you justify using racial slurs?

That has nothing to do with your race or skin color since you're so adamant to hide that fact from all of us.

Or are you going to sit here and cry all day about how racist you think I am?
Did you or did you not make racial slurs at me? Why Vinyl*** I believe you did. Your friends can dogpile all they want, you wrote the words; you sir have done more to yourself than I ever could.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just let the troll talk to itself for a while.
It has broken record syndrome, and still can't come to grips that I've used a naughty word. :rolleyes:

hi vynylboy in all honesty who gives a donald duck if you or who ever used a naughty word. after all it is only a feckin word. people get so hung up over it. shees look forwards both of you and for fecks sake move on and help each other. ps and get everyone you know to join the euro

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

In any community, people will start the process of "rightness". Hair color, eye, coor, ,voices, funny teeth, big ears, nose picking, etc...

Humans are tribal. What fits in the tribe is acceptable.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi vynylboy in all honesty who gives a donald duck if you or who ever used a naughty word. after all it is only a feckin word. people get so hung up over it. shees look forwards both of you and for fecks sake move on and help each other. ps and get everyone you know to join the euro

Join the euro?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
So the former Vice President feels he has the moral right to lecture our current President to "stop dithering and do whatever it takes to 'win' the war in Afghanistan. (by increasing troops)" This from a man who had 6 personal deferrments from serving in Vietnam..........and also from a man who served an administration who "dithered" for 7 years after starting the war. It's always convenient to send "somebody else's" kids to die isn't it???? Come on Dick --- just take a vacation and shut up like your boss has done!!!

Wrong. Cheney, under the Bush Administration, WON the war in Iraq...thanks to the surge, as advised by General Petreaus. The problem with Obama is that he's not heeding to the advise of experts in the armed forces. And, for the record, Obama's [lack of] qualifications far exceed those of Cheney who was Secretary of Defense and oversaw America's most successful war ever... "Operation Desert Storm." Obama did what???