Cheney warns of new attacks

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Is he and dumbass going to be the ones to carry them out? It's not like the possibility has not been there all along. chaney needs to stfu and go back in his under ground bunker.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is he and dumbass going to be the ones to carry them out? It's not like the possibility has not been there all along. chaney needs to stfu and go back in his under ground bunker.

Nice of you to make light of something like this. Maybe the attack willbe carried out on your _______

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheney warns of new attacks - Yahoo! News

i'm not saying that there's not a threat. the question is where the threat is, who takes political advantage from fear-mongering. and who should just go away into his secret bunker. who really killed karen silkwood, and why? will we finally find out soon? i hope not. there can be shown to be a link between cheney and kerr-mcgee, what it all means, i don't know. it's a rubik's cube, one shrouded in secrecy.

and in a totally unrelated event-
Reichstag fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

Last edited:

Oh no, that's a bunch of crap. We can release all the gtmo prisoners onto the streets of America, give them all detailed maps of Washington DC, free flying lessons, and a million dollars each, and we will never get attacked again. Everyone knows there is no such thing as terrorism or a "war on terror". Haha, what a joke. That was all a scary scam fabricated by Bush to control our minds. Now we can end the war on terror, pull out of Iraq immediately, wrap up in Afghanistan very quickly and stop being worldwide tyrants. Leave those poor innocent people alone. They have absolutely no intention of harming us. The only people who ever wanted to harm the US are gone now, Bush and Cheney. We've got nothing but peace and love and happiness ahead of us now with Obama in office. Hell, who knows what greatness is possible with Obama, we could even completely dissolve the US military now.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no, that's a bunch of crap. We can release all the gtmo prisoners onto the streets of America, give them all detailed maps of Washington DC, free flying lessons, and a million dollars each, and we will never get attacked again. Everyone knows there is no such thing as terrorism or a "war on terror". Haha, what a joke. That was all a scary scam fabricated by Bush to control our minds. Now we can end the war on terror, pull out of Iraq immediately, wrap up in Afghanistan very quickly and stop being worldwide tyrants. Leave those poor innocent people alone. They have absolutely no intention of harming us. The only people who ever wanted to harm the US are gone now, Bush and Cheney. We've got nothing but peace and love and happiness ahead of us now with Obama in office. Hell, who knows what greatness is possible with Obama, we could even completely dissolve the US military now.

Yeah. I was thinking we could form a giant circle, holding hands across the entire country and sing Kumbaya together...with Obama leading us in song.

While we're at it, let's release all criminals from all prisons nationwide. Cripes, I doubt we even need police anymore.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only experience Obama has with terrorists was that of hanging out with one in Chicago.

ever hear of keepin ur friends close, and ur enemies closer?

obama knows more about terrorists than cheney ever knew, obama can go deep undercover. cheney sticks out like a big old fat white heart attack.

cheney IS a terrorist, terrorists torture, Americans don't.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
make light of something like this......................who was making light, sarcasm is the word you're looking for and leave my ass out of this.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Whether you like Cheney or not; he has a great deal of intelligence information relating to terrorist activity and behavior....................great deal of intelligence? then why was he hanging with zippy w bush? he is just like an old bitchy woman try to stir up some shit of some kind.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

65 posts and you're already rarin' to go. There's some people I need to introduce you to around here [see below] but I imagine you'll find them on your own.

Did I mention that you're simply hysterical?

Cheney warns of new attacks - John F. Harris and Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - Politico.com

In case anyone was wondering. The OP hasn't mastered the art of pasting links yet.

Whether you like Cheney or not; he has a great deal of intelligence information relating to terrorist activity and behavior.

The only experience Obama has with terrorists was that of hanging out with one in Chicago.

That really was sort of funny star. Specious, but amusing.

Please to be keeping in mind that whatever sort of...intelligence M. Cheney may lay claim to, no one wants to hear it now and most certainly not from him. His terrorism of the soul has been pretty much made irrelevant and so has his behind-the-scenes iron grip in the velvet glove.

Btw, say hello, if you haven't already, to your new best friend [see above].

Don't you be forgittin' me, now.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whether you like Cheney or not; he has a great deal of intelligence information relating to terrorist activity and behavior....................great deal of intelligence? then why was he hanging with zippy w bush? he is just like an old bitchy woman try to stir up some shit of some kind.

Oh and where was Cheney when Bush got shoes thrown at him? Hmmm? Cheney could've said to him "Bush, don't go...you are definately are going to get a pair of shoes thrown at you, buddy." HE KNEW. Cheney was in the back laughing his ass off when it was all going down. :rolleyes: