Cheney, who are YOU working for?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been saying lately that people just don't cover their tracks when there's nothing to hide. As obvious as that seems to me, it still seems it's extremely confusing to many. More stupid bullshit from ignorant Americans.

Well, cheney's finally being compelled by the courts to show his visitor's records, or defend to the courts why keeping them classified compromises national security. From the party that brings us rigged elections, theft, lies, infringements of our civil liberties and general corruption, the facts and records exist to show that they are in fact financially beholden to lobbyists, and have sold the American Dream for personal profit.

Let it out cheney- it's not like ANYONE would accuse you of being a decent human being anyway. This waddles like a duck.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061020/ap_on_go_pr_wh/white_house_logs

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get how taking all that money from all those lobbyists and special interests does not count as either (a) bribery or (b) previous employment.

I am pretty sure that BOTH are unacceptable when your job is public service.

I fucking work in higher ed and have a conflict of interest clause in my appointment.

Sigh.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Let it out cheney- it's not like ANYONE would accuse you of being a decent human being anyway.
I might--oh wait I'm not drunk right now--guess it won;t be happening. Anyway I think I told you already Dick Cheney is only a hologram.

madame_zora said:

Well that was certainly scary. As for his being compelled to produce them I am going to be watching to see if Judge Urbina really enforces his ruling or is just puffing out hot air.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's done is done.
They're in office now...and there isn't much you or I are going to do about it really. I've unfortunately somewhat came to peace with it, and am safeguarding all of my finances the best I can, to ride out the next couple years of this horriffic downward spiral we are in.

They have corrupted everything so badly, and dug themselves in deeper than a Tenessee Tick, I honestly don't know how america in general will ever recover.

I agree with you totally...but without the american public outwardly rejecting .. it aint ever gonna change.

C