Cheney's Surgery & unholy thoughts

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
CNN just announced that Dick Cheney needs surgeory. His pacemaker's battery is running down and needs replacement. .

Are you thinking what i'm thinking ??? It only takes a surgical complication, and he may no longer be with us. Either lightning is going to strike me or I'll be abducted by the FBI. If I disappear, it was nice knowing everyone on the board :wink:.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gentlemen, I understand your frustration. However, you are thinking like the man you despise. Try rising above that and thinking in terms of what we as voting citizens of this country (or as citizens of the planet) can do to see that he is prosecuted for the crimes he has committed and encouraged others to commit. I want both Cheney and Bush out long before a new administration comes in, not because of health problems or gunshots, but because enough people finally said "Enough!" and got Congress to do something.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want both Cheney and Bush out long before a new administration comes in, not because of health problems or gunshots, but because enough people finally said "Enough!" and got Congress to do something.

I agree, but I'm afraid that won't happen. Rumor has it that Halliburton owns Congress now so I am not holding my breath. :mad: :frown1:

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I was being facetious.:wink: It's just a form of venting. I'm just waiting for that grand cosmic justice to strike. (And no, I think Bush is arrogant but not evil; Cheney, on the other hand, may be the source of all evil in Bush's administration.).

In reality, "grand cosmic justice" already is in motion: several of Bush's cabinet members have resigned or are currently embattled. Bush's legacy is going down in history as arguably the worst presidency in US history, etc...

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't forget that the major owner of Haliburtan is Mrs. Lyndon Baynes Johnson, the former First Lady of the United States of America.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The worse was Nixon. I don't see anything worse than resigning in disgrace.

Nixon was way smarter and more experienced than W could ever dream of.

paraniod and evil as that admin was, they were way more competant than the current crew of the ship of state.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nixon was way smarter and more experienced than W could ever dream of. // paraniod and evil as that admin was, they were way more competant than the current crew of the ship of state.
I agree with all of that but being forced to resign is still worse. I estimate future historians will concur.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worse was Nixon. I don't see anything worse than resigning in disgrace.

Not resigning when you're should be disgraced, because you have no shame.

I swear I'm not following you around and picking on you, I just think history will remember bush as worse, when the effects of this administration have settled in a decade or so from now.

Nixon lost his shit no doubt. It was a shame too because he actually had some sunny spots on his resume before that.