Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
source

Man tries to cash cheque from God

AP

Hobart, Indiana: US banknotes may have the phrase, "In God We Trust", printed on the back, but a 21-year-old man discovered that trust does not extend to cheques signed by God.
Kevin Russell was arrested on Monday after he tried to cash a cheque at a local Chase Bank branch that was signed, "King Saviour, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Servant," Hobart police detective Jeff White said.
Russell was charged with one count of attempted cheque fraud and one count intimidation, both felonies, and one count resisting law enforcement, a misdemeanour. He could face prison time.
Invalid
Police were called to the bank after Russell tried to cash the cheque, which was written on an invalid cheque from another bank, White said.
Russell had several other cheques with him that were signed the same way but made out in different dollar amounts, including one for $100,000 (Dh367,230).
Russell struggled with police as they tried to detain him, White said, and then threatened the officers as they transported him to the police station.
"I've heard about God giving out eternal life, but this is the first time I've heard of him giving out cash," White said.

I'm wondering how that case will go in court. Does the prosecution have to prove that God doesn't exist to prove it's case or merely that God doesn't have an account at that particular branch.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my business if in doubt, I apply one useful rule based on the above: "In God we trust; everyone else, pays cash".

I wonder , who does God bank with....?