Cherokee voting to expell the Freedmen

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what my friends who are Cherokee tell me, it depends on the area. Because of what happened to the Native Americans there was a lot of mixing going around. While a lot of the people I've met say that they are also part Cherokee, most full-blooded Cherokee people aren't that dark.

Oh, well, the important thing to remeber is that no matter how different our skin color is, we can still come together and produce fertile offspring which proves that we're all on people....

Now if only we could get other people to understand that.

Thank you for your gracious response to my rant. It is a fascinating history to say the least....

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately, there is a genetic trait that makes American Indians susceptible to certain serious respiratory problems. We weren't designed to handle the white man's colds, infections, and influenza. In addition to all the good, I inherited that gene. My mom had it, her dad had it, and his dad had it. Neither of my siblings got it. They took more after the white folks.
I think I should go to barber school. I could operate a body hair trimming shop in the back room. "We won't scalp your crotch unless you want us too." hmmm I think I could cut into marshmallow man's pubes, "Kilroy was here".

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Unfortunately, there is a genetic trait that makes American Indians susceptible to certain serious respiratory problems. We weren't designed to handle the white man's colds, infections, and influenza. In addition to all the good, I inherited that gene. My mom had it, her dad had it, and his dad had it. Neither of my siblings got it. They took more after the white folks.
I think I should go to barber school. I could operate a body hair trimming shop in the back room. "We won't scalp your crotch unless you want us too." hmmm I think I could cut into marshmallow man's pubes, "Kilroy was here".

Let me just take a moment to say:

"So that's what's wrong with my sister. And here I was thinking about how I wish we had the same dad and it's her Cherokee/African father that messed up lungs."

Okay, I feel better now. Do Native Americans also have problems dealing with pollen?

Hey, let's not be shaving the white man's man place, you might end up cutting of a little extra.