Chest Hair Development

loveshairychest

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When your chest hair started to grow where did it first show up?
Was it random hairs or did they grow in one place?
Once it started to grow could you discribe how it spread out over time to it's current distribution and how do you feel about it?

Thanks

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your chest hair started to grow where did it first show up?
Was it random hairs or did they grow in one place?
Once it started to grow could you discribe how it spread out over time to it's current distribution and how do you feel about it?

Thanks

I love a nice hairy chest as well. As a matter of fact when I was real young I prayed that God would give me hair on my chest. Well He sure did! Mine chest hair started to grow in my late teens. I would say it started around 18-20 years of age. It first started growing in the center of my chest and down below my neck. I was so proud. I felt like I could fuck the Queen because of a few hairs on my chest. I am in what I would call my middle age years now and I have a nice growth of hair from my neck down to my navel. My wife loves my hairy chest as much as she loves my dick. Good luck and I hope your have a nice hairy chest.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, no male on either side of my family had any chest or belly hair. They have a little on their forearms and legs, and of course underarm. Then I came along. At 10/11 I started growing hair on my legs, arms and pubic area. My dad gave me a razor at 12 and told me I needed to shave. I have shaved every day since 12 yo. The hair grew up on my belly at the same time I got hair around my nipples. At 16 my chest looked like Alec Baldwin. I hated it. I thought something was wrong with me. My dad made fun of the hair showing at the top of my tee shirt or when I worn an open collar. Not until late High School and College did I realize some people thought it was cool, okay, and masculine. By the way, it's everywhere now. I do have it removed from my back and shoulders.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Joke? Or did it actually work?

why should it be a jocke bro, look at my other posts to evaluate if I am a serious person or not, and look in jefferys body hair yahho group to see thousands of threads where people develop full chest hair or full bear beard . just make sure that you do not have testosterone deficit or heredity problems

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when my younger brother started getting chest hair, about 15 I think, and it was thin at first but spread right across his chest, within a few years it was thick dark hairs. He had a treasure trail up to his navel first before the chest hairs.

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It began around the nipples then a line of hair went up from my genital area towards my neck then spread to the sides and around to the back.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This past summer, I was visiting my folks and took my wife and my mom to the beach - my mom won't go to the beach by herself so I was being the good son. I always thought my dad's chest was hairy when I was a kid but was shocked when my mom said, "wow, you're hairier than your father".

I was a late bloomer when I was a teen. My best friend was the same age as me and had underarm and leg hair. I think I had peach fuzz for underarm hair at the same time. First was around my dick and then it slowly expanded.

As for my chest and stomach, I first got a few hairs around the nipples and then a bit later, a little bit of a treasure trail. The hairy nipples was about it until my early twenties. My stomach started to get hairy and then slowly, a bit in the middle of my chest. I used to save my chest and trim my stomach because it didn't look like I ever had chest hair, so I could pull it off by shaving. I stopped in my mid twenties because by then, the chest hair began to move up and around and it was more of a pain in the arse to shave - more real estate. I'm just damned happy that I don't have any back hair!

I did get a bit teased in HS because of it, but not much. My nickname in the locker room was "MC Hung Well" (MC Hammer was popular at the time). I never really showed it to anyone, but I guess with the really, reallllly skinny frame and the good-sized bulge in my tighty whities helped to earn the nickname.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my legs and arms and pubes filled in early..like by 14 I had a big patch and hairy thighs and calfs and arms. but my chest was smooth ..a few stray hairs around my nips and in the middle sternum area were there at 18. but around 21 or so it started growing in...it started in the middle of my chest and then began growing out toward my nips and from my nips to my pit hair. spread up toward the collar and down to the base of my pecs. a bit after this started happening then I started getting some heavier hair growth around my navel. developed a pretty good "gut climber" that spread up from my bush to my navel, spread out around my navel and then continued up in the middle of my gut until it reached my chest hair. it was a pretty haevy dark line up the middle that after this grew in it started spreading and fanning out across my stomach and ab area. all this happened I guess over a period of 5 years or so. I still think its growing in places..my back grew hair patches above my butt at the same time, but also about 10 years later I grew 2 patches on both sides of my mid back and some hairs are on my shoulder tops and shoulder blades now.
I saw this online and I kind of developed along the pattern of these 4 examples

Attachments

Last edited:

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started out with a happy trail when i was 12 and by 13ish i had hair around my nipples and a patch starting on my chest by 14 i had a decent amount of chest hair and by 16 my happy trail connected with my chest hair and by 18 my stomach was covered. Thank god i havent got any on my back!!! Hahaha but i like my chest/stomach hair i do trim it so it looks better but then again i trim just bout everywhere lol

Reactions: deleted1046538

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I'm 19 now, and started puberty a little later than most guys (I didn't even have armpit hair until grade 9.) My chest hair is starting to come in though. I've had a treasure trail for years, and about a year and a half ago I started noticing really tiny, thin hairs right in the centre of my chest between my nipples. Since then, the hairs have gotten longer but not much thicker, and have been creeping out horizontally towards my already-fairly-hairy nipples. My treasure trail has also started to surround my bellybutton and move up the center of my abdomen to connect with my chest hair.

I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.[/QUOTE]

You sound just right, most girls hate a man who is too hairy !

hairy_chest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started out in my teens with no chest hair and only a treasure trail. When my chest started filling in around 20 it started around my nipples then spread towards the centre of my chest and up towards my neck. The hair is visible in pretty much any open collar shirt and it's still spreading and getting thicker. It was a slow change from hairless twink to hairy dude, lol. I love it though. Natural is the way to go for me :)

Reactions: jockbros

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well I'm 19 now, and started puberty a little later than most guys (I didn't even have armpit hair until grade 9.) My chest hair is starting to come in though. I've had a treasure trail for years, and about a year and a half ago I started noticing really tiny, thin hairs right in the centre of my chest between my nipples. Since then, the hairs have gotten longer but not much thicker, and have been creeping out horizontally towards my already-fairly-hairy nipples. My treasure trail has also started to surround my bellybutton and move up the center of my abdomen to connect with my chest hair.

I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.

I think you can count on being close to your father as far as your body hair and even your cock. There are exceptions but I am so close to my Dad and his characteristics. I have more chest hair than my Dad but that's a good thing. Our cocks are so close in length and girth it's spooky. I have seen most of his brothers and they are all so close in length and girth to me and my Dad's.

Reactions: cadmanken

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm 20 and I have yet to have 1 hair on my chest. I have/had two little black ones creating some pitiful form of a happy trail.
We all are different and grow body hair differently. Do count yourself out yet. You have plenty of time to grown chest hair;

Reactions: williamkony
D

deleted879312

i started when i was 18 or so, it started on my chest, then my stomach and back. i shave it from time to time.

Reactions: jockbros