Chest Hair Development

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine didn't start growing till I was about 32...started in the middle and around nips...then belly...now I'm a full on bear. :) I keep it very well groomed...front and back...but if I don't ... I'm a regular Chewbacca. LOL :) *certain areas get shaved or trimmed REALLY close* :)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My body hair started on my legs and then work it's way up. The pubes were next which then extended a trail up to my belly button. Shortly afterwards, hairs started appearing around my nipples. The middle of my chest was next and it then connected out to my nipples and down to my trail. I had a very hairy chest by the time I graduated high school. My body hair spread and become thicker all through my 20's. I had some light hair on my shoulders and back too. My shoulder and back hair got thicker and darker all though my 30's.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Mine didn't start growing till I was about 32...started in the middle and around nips...then belly...now I'm a full on bear. :) I keep it very well groomed...front and back...but if I don't ... I'm a regular Chewbacca. LOL :) *certain areas get shaved or trimmed REALLY close* :)

Looks like your latest butt pix is very nicely trimmed!
Oh hell, YOU have always been just perfect!
:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Me either!!

I heard once that if you rub your cum on your skin it would make hair grow there. My father only has hair around the nipples and so did I until I started rubbing my cum on my chest. Don't remember what age I started doing that. It could have been coincidence of course and would have happened anyway, but I got what I wanted so I didn't need to research it anymore.

So that's what happened!
I never had to rub it there, it has always just landed there.
:biggrin1:

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This past summer, I was visiting my folks and took my wife and my mom to the beach - my mom won't go to the beach by herself so I was being the good son. I always thought my dad's chest was hairy when I was a kid but was shocked when my mom said, "wow, you're hairier than your father".

I was a late bloomer when I was a teen. My best friend was the same age as me and had underarm and leg hair. I think I had peach fuzz for underarm hair at the same time. First was around my dick and then it slowly expanded.

As for my chest and stomach, I first got a few hairs around the nipples and then a bit later, a little bit of a treasure trail. The hairy nipples was about it until my early twenties. My stomach started to get hairy and then slowly, a bit in the middle of my chest. I used to save my chest and trim my stomach because it didn't look like I ever had chest hair, so I could pull it off by shaving. I stopped in my mid twenties because by then, the chest hair began to move up and around and it was more of a pain in the arse to shave - more real estate. I'm just damned happy that I don't have any back hair!

I did get a bit teased in HS because of it, but not much. My nickname in the locker room was "MC Hung Well" (MC Hammer was popular at the time). I never really showed it to anyone, but I guess with the really, reallllly skinny frame and the good-sized bulge in my tighty whities helped to earn the nickname.

ozdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a late comer to hair growth too. I started getting a patch between the pecs and then it spread across first, and then down to cover my stomach. The transformation took about 2years from when I was 19 or so.

I have a love hate relationship with my hair. I totally shave my legs, and keep my chest trimmed, (which I really need to get around to doing some time soon!). I shave my balls and cock base. I have a hairy back, and sorry, I don't like it. I get it waxed.

Hair covered muscle is pretty hot. I'm aiming for that at the moment!

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hair covered muscle is pretty hot.

I'll say. One of the hottest things I've ever seen is this guy with a great six pack and a hairy torso. He shaves the hair on the ridges of his six pack and trims its short but leaves it in the "valleys" of his six pack. Wow -- that black hair in those valleys really makes his 6 pack pop. Guys with hairy stomachs and six packs need to try this. You'll look even more amazing.

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had 1 chest hair since I was 17 or 18. Still waiting to see what's gonna happen. The males in my family chest hair differ. My uncle is a skinny bear, his brother has the sternum patch, my dad is smooth all over legs included (minus the pubes) and my cousin has a very light dusting over his pecks. Quite frankly I have no clue what my body will do.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've had 1 chest hair since I was 17 or 18. Still waiting to see what's gonna happen. The males in my family chest hair differ. My uncle is a skinny bear, his brother has the sternum patch, my dad is smooth all over legs included (minus the pubes) and my cousin has a very light dusting over his pecks. Quite frankly I have no clue what my body will do.

And you probably won't for a few more years. Love your avatar! :smile:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my chest hair developed a little around each breast, but most of it just seemed to work it's way up from my crotch. I am not real hairy. I have gotten a little hairer with age. my wife says my little flat belly with it's hair is very sexy. she sometimes unbuttons my shirt and plays, likes to "follow" the trail to a big fat dick.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, no male on either side of my family had any chest or belly hair. They have a little on their forearms and legs, and of course underarm. Then I came along. At 10/11 I started growing hair on my legs, arms and pubic area. My dad gave me a razor at 12 and told me I needed to shave. I have shaved every day since 12 yo. The hair grew up on my belly at the same time I got hair around my nipples. At 16 my chest looked like Alec Baldwin. I hated it. I thought something was wrong with me. My dad made fun of the hair showing at the top of my tee shirt or when I worn an open collar. Not until late High School and College did I realize some people thought it was cool, okay, and masculine. By the way, it's everywhere now. I do have it removed from my back and shoulders.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine didn't start growing till I was about 32...started in the middle and around nips...then belly...

Same here, though I remain kinda patchy and never developed into the apeman. In most respects, my body hair resembles that of my dad, except it's somewhat sparser and grew in much later.

I had hairy legs and ass in HS, and had hair on my arms by the time I graduated. When hair started growing on my hands and fingers in my mid-20s I freaked out, then got over it quickly. I was never really "boyish" anyway.

blondetwink11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only just recently has hair started moving up my thighs. I want to get hairier but at the same time I want to maintain my twinky appearance (look at the pole dancing pic)
My facial hair or lack thereof. I get the light stache on my upper lip, and three random really long hairs. The rest is peach fuzz

The above mentioned pic is in my album. And excuse my teerble grammer punctuation. I am writing this all on my phone.

Last edited: