Chest Hair Development

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd really appreciate some new members telling me now their chest hair grew in or updates from older members. Thanks
since you insist and since I forgot to add anything a few years ago......

ummmm it was on my chest, where else would chest hair grow?:confused:?

Cheers Hoss, aware it grows on chest. I asked where about on the chest it first appeared and then how it spread out.

around the nipples and the navel with a thickening line going upwards and spreading out until it ran from my toes to my neck and across from armpit to armpit (and spreading over the back some too)

hairy_chest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started out in my teens with no chest hair and only a treasure trail. When my chest started filling in around 20 it started around my nipples then spread towards the centre of my chest and up towards my neck. The hair is visible in pretty much any open collar shirt and it's still spreading and getting thicker. It was a slow change from hairless twink to hairy dude, lol. I love it though. Natural is the way to go for me :)

Reactions: jockbros

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy trail that wround 18 blossomed into thick chest hair. Was nevery really patchy. Thick enough early on that one summer i shaved the superman logo into it.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd really appreciate some new members telling me now their chest hair grew in or updates from older members. Thanks

I didn't notice my chest hair until I was in my early 20's.
It seemed to be very slow growing but was fairly evenly spread over my chest and abdomen by my mid 20's.
By the time I noticed it on my shoulders, I had a really good spread and was turned on by it every time I looked in the bathroom mirror, and would shave down to my collar bone so it wouldn't show over the collar of my shirt when I went to work, but then to my surprise one day someone pointed out to me that it was also covering a large part of my back....

I'm glad I can't see it. :ugh1:

Now I've reached 50 it's got worse.....

patches of it are going grey :puke:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I started out with a happy trail when i was 12 and by 13ish i had hair around my nipples and a patch starting on my chest by 14 i had a decent amount of chest hair and by 16 my happy trail connected with my chest hair and by 18 my stomach was covered. Thank god i havent got any on my back!!! Hahaha but i like my chest/stomach hair i do trim it so it looks better but then again i trim just bout everywhere lol

I think stomach hair is hot hot hot, especially on trim guys!

Iorek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Treasure trail at puberty, age 24 before anything else. Between pecs, thickest just inside the nips, and at the same time all around my belly button and out from there. They haven't met yet And I'm 27.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your chest hair started to grow where did it first show up?
Was it random hairs or did they grow in one place?
Once it started to grow could you discribe how it spread out over time to it's current distribution and how do you feel about it?

Thanks

I love a nice hairy chest as well. As a matter of fact when I was real young I prayed that God would give me hair on my chest. Well He sure did! Mine chest hair started to grow in my late teens. I would say it started around 18-20 years of age. It first started growing in the center of my chest and down below my neck. I was so proud. I felt like I could fuck the Queen because of a few hairs on my chest. I am in what I would call my middle age years now and I have a nice growth of hair from my neck down to my navel. My wife loves my hairy chest as much as she loves my dick. Good luck and I hope your have a nice hairy chest.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love a nice hairy chest as well. As a matter of fact when I was real young I prayed that God would give me hair on my chest. Well He sure did! Mine chest hair started to grow in my late teens. I would say it started around 18-20 years of age. It first started growing in the center of my chest and down below my neck. I was so proud. I felt like I could fuck the Queen because of a few hairs on my chest. I am in what I would call my middle age years now and I have a nice growth of hair from my neck down to my navel. My wife loves my hairy chest as much as she loves my dick. Good luck and I hope your have a nice hairy chest.

One thing I forgot to say is that everyone is different. Don't count yourself out if you body hasn't met your expectations. We all grow hair at a different pace and at different times in our lives!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started out with a happy trail when i was 12 and by 13ish i had hair around my nipples and a patch starting on my chest by 14 i had a decent amount of chest hair and by 16 my happy trail connected with my chest hair and by 18 my stomach was covered. Thank god i havent got any on my back!!! Hahaha but i like my chest/stomach hair i do trim it so it looks better but then again i trim just bout everywhere lol

You are a wise guy if you trim! It looks so much better and the ladies love it as well. You evidently are old enough for back hair yet. Trust me it comes. I have my wife shave my back every few months. I love a clean shaven back so much better.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well I'm 19 now, and started puberty a little later than most guys (I didn't even have armpit hair until grade 9.) My chest hair is starting to come in though. I've had a treasure trail for years, and about a year and a half ago I started noticing really tiny, thin hairs right in the centre of my chest between my nipples. Since then, the hairs have gotten longer but not much thicker, and have been creeping out horizontally towards my already-fairly-hairy nipples. My treasure trail has also started to surround my bellybutton and move up the center of my abdomen to connect with my chest hair.

I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.

I think you can count on being close to your father as far as your body hair and even your cock. There are exceptions but I am so close to my Dad and his characteristics. I have more chest hair than my Dad but that's a good thing. Our cocks are so close in length and girth it's spooky. I have seen most of his brothers and they are all so close in length and girth to me and my Dad's.

Reactions: cadmanken

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm 20 and I have yet to have 1 hair on my chest. I have/had two little black ones creating some pitiful form of a happy trail.
We all are different and grow body hair differently. Do count yourself out yet. You have plenty of time to grown chest hair;

Reactions: williamkony
D

deleted879312

i started when i was 18 or so, it started on my chest, then my stomach and back. i shave it from time to time.

Reactions: jockbros