Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Joke? Or did it actually work?

why should it be a jocke bro, look at my other posts to evaluate if I am a serious person or not, and look in jefferys body hair yahho group to see thousands of threads where people develop full chest hair or full bear beard . just make sure that you do not have testosterone deficit or heredity problems

Nate2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I developed hair below my navel. Slowly developed a happy trail from 18 to 22. No chest hair at all until 21. Chest Hair did not fully come in till 28.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why should it be a jocke bro, look at my other posts to evaluate if I am a serious person or not, and look in jefferys body hair yahho group to see thousands of threads where people develop full chest hair or full bear beard . just make sure that you do not have testosterone deficit or heredity problems

Thanks. I'll check that out. I just think I'd've heard by now if Minoxidil really worked. Can't hurt to try, though. I've had my testosterone checked. All levels are crowding the upper end of normal range. My maternal grandfather, his brother, and altogether three sons and two grandsons all have/had very little body hair. G'pa and Bro both had full heads of hair when they passed at 100 and 97. Everyone still alive has a full head of hair and very little body hair.

It's heredity.... :-(

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanks. I'll check that out. I just think I'd've heard by now if Minoxidil really worked. Can't hurt to try, though. I've had my testosterone checked. All levels are crowding the upper end of normal range. My maternal grandfather, his brother, and altogether three sons and two grandsons all have/had very little body hair. G'pa and Bro both had full heads of hair when they passed at 100 and 97. Everyone still alive has a full head of hair and very little body hair.

It's heredity.... :-(