Chest hair: like or dislike?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Attila the Hung, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    I was talking to a friend of mine awhile back and during our conversation he told me his new gf pleaded with him to get rid of his chest hair which he finally did to my surprise. However what really struck me was that he told me that several of his past girlfriends had asked him to do the same thing and he always refused until recently for his current squeeze.

What I find perplexing is that he doesn`t even have as much chest or body hair as I do and I don`t think I have that much either, so I`m wondering if this is a modern fad with younger women or wether this is really a general preference. What do the ladies of the forum have to say about this? What is your preference as far as body hair on a man is concerned?

2. voidout

Gold Member

it depends for me. which is weird, i think. haha.

i guess overall i don't mind it. nothing crazy, though.
    if i'm attracted to you enough to see you without a shirt on intimately, then a little hair is far from scaring me away.

if i really had my choice, though, you'd all be hairless from the neck down.

(leg and arm hair excluded.)

3. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not a lady, by any stretch, however I can offer the gay male opinion. I personally like chest hair. Depending on the guy, it can be from a little fuzz, to a fur coat. If it looks good on the guy, I like it. However my pet peeve is guys that shave their chest. If you're a little too furry for your liking, and you want to trim, go for it. But laying next to prickly chest and belly stubble is a big No Go!

4. Attila the Hung

Albums:
    So your not a fan of any pubic hair either? I only ask because while I do trim/shave around the edges and shaft I make it a point to leave some hair down there still, otherwise it looks and feels like a prebuscent boy and I can`t stand that look on me or anyone else. Maybe its just me but I feel a man should have some hair on his body, it looks masculine whereas a hairless body no matter how in shape it is just looks strange to me.

inchman likes this.
  5. Attila the Hung

Albums:
    Thanks for your input man.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

i love fur!
    i'm not talking carpet man, but a hairy chest is nice.
    it just looks/feels more manly to me.

i hate shaved pubes on men.
    just hate it.

7. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I get niggled by seeing hairy chested and hairy legged guys who shave off their pubes and leave all the other hair in place, so it just ends and starts again if you know what i mean, i used to think they had had crabs.

8. voidout

Gold Member

i prefer no pubic hair, but trimmed is fine. non trimmed or shaved is a turn off for me.

9. shyguy1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know what you mean with regards to hairy body and no pubic hair, did that once myself never again. Just didnt look right, my legs are extremely hairy. I usually trim my pubs to match the length of the rest of my body hair.

I have a little bit of chest hair, a nice thin line that runs from my chest down my stomach to my pubes. It just seems a bit more rugged and manly to me.

As odd as this will sound, I wish I had a bit more hair on my chest. I think Sean Connery as James Bond in the 60s has the most rugged manly torso going.

10. voidout

Gold Member

haha i like happy trails. :) they make me smile, like the one i see in your avi.

11. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Gee, is that what they are called?, i always thought they were called treasure trails, thanks christinab.

12. Attila the Hung

Albums:
    Hey? what about my chest hair? Like or dislike?

13. shyguy1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Happy trails, never heard it called that before. Mostly been called a snail trail - not that I have ever seen a snail leave a trail of hair before.

Glad you like it. One of the very few things about myself im happy with.

14. D_Relentless Original

Albums:

Ok ok, if you insist i like. :biggrin1: hehe

15. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Probably not as important to you as a "she" would be, lol, but I think you have just the right amount of hair. I think it looks cool the way your pecs have a bit less than the rest.

16. Attila the Hung

Albums:

17. voidout

Gold Member

haha! those are two expressions i've never heard before!
    i'm glad we could all share our happy treasure snail trails phrases with one another. lmao.

you have a pretty nice body, there, sir. the chest hair...meh. i could do without it, but that's like saying i could go without the sprinkles on my ice cream. it doesn't take much away from the big picture. :)

18. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well i trim my body hair down every once and a while. Sometimes i do it purely out of boredom. More often though in the summer cause it's actually cooler to just get rid of the hair on my torso. The majority of the girls i've been with say they like it more when i trimmed it way down. There are some girls who really like body hair, 2 (maybe 3... i think she said she liked it, but i was quite drunk) said they liked the chest hair cause they'd rather feel like they are with a man, not a boy.

It's really a preference. And as such, i feel it really shouldn't matter cause it's just hair. Just a quick over with a trimmer and it's gone if the girl likes it that way... it's not like chopping off a finger or something.

19. Attila the Hung

Albums:
    Nah man, yours and Tardis` input is most welcome too, I ain`t the type of guy to get offended if a man compliments me on my looks or body, thanks for the input fellas.

20. shyguy1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yet, oddly it doesnt look anything like the things its named after. I suppose I can understand treasure trail or happy trail as if you follow it down to get to some treasure which will make you happy.

God only knows what that has to do with snails.

Draft saved Draft deleted