Chest hair: like or dislike?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was talking to a friend of mine awhile back and during our conversation he told me his new gf pleaded with him to get rid of his chest hair which he finally did to my surprise. However what really struck me was that he told me that several of his past girlfriends had asked him to do the same thing and he always refused until recently for his current squeeze.

What I find perplexing is that he doesn`t even have as much chest or body hair as I do and I don`t think I have that much either, so I`m wondering if this is a modern fad with younger women or wether this is really a general preference. What do the ladies of the forum have to say about this? What is your preference as far as body hair on a man is concerned?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it depends for me. which is weird, i think. haha.

i guess overall i don't mind it. nothing crazy, though.
if i'm attracted to you enough to see you without a shirt on intimately, then a little hair is far from scaring me away.

if i really had my choice, though, you'd all be hairless from the neck down.

(leg and arm hair excluded.)

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a lady, by any stretch, however I can offer the gay male opinion. I personally like chest hair. Depending on the guy, it can be from a little fuzz, to a fur coat. If it looks good on the guy, I like it. However my pet peeve is guys that shave their chest. If you're a little too furry for your liking, and you want to trim, go for it. But laying next to prickly chest and belly stubble is a big No Go!

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it depends for me. which is weird, i think. haha.

i guess overall i don't mind it. nothing crazy, though.
if i'm attracted to you enough to see you without a shirt on intimately, then a little hair is far from scaring me away.

if i really had my choice, though, you'd all be hairless from the neck down.

(leg and arm hair excluded.)

So your not a fan of any pubic hair either? I only ask because while I do trim/shave around the edges and shaft I make it a point to leave some hair down there still, otherwise it looks and feels like a prebuscent boy and I can`t stand that look on me or anyone else. Maybe its just me but I feel a man should have some hair on his body, it looks masculine whereas a hairless body no matter how in shape it is just looks strange to me.

Reactions: inchman

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a lady, by any stretch, however I can offer the gay male opinion. I personally like chest hair. Depending on the guy, it can be from a little fuzz, to a fur coat. If it looks good on the guy, I like it. However my pet peeve is guys that shave their chest. If you're a little too furry for your liking, and you want to trim, go for it. But laying next to prickly chest and belly stubble is a big No Go!

Thanks for your input man.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love fur!
i'm not talking carpet man, but a hairy chest is nice.
it just looks/feels more manly to me.

i hate shaved pubes on men.
just hate it.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So your not a fan of any pubic hair either? I only ask because while I do trim/shave around the edges and shaft I make it a point to leave some hair down there still, otherwise it looks and feels like a prebuscent boy and I can`t stand that look on me or anyone else. Maybe its just me but I feel a man should have some hair on his body, it looks masculine whereas a hairless body no matter how in shape it is just looks strange to me.

i prefer no pubic hair, but trimmed is fine. non trimmed or shaved is a turn off for me.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean with regards to hairy body and no pubic hair, did that once myself never again. Just didnt look right, my legs are extremely hairy. I usually trim my pubs to match the length of the rest of my body hair.

I have a little bit of chest hair, a nice thin line that runs from my chest down my stomach to my pubes. It just seems a bit more rugged and manly to me.

As odd as this will sound, I wish I had a bit more hair on my chest. I think Sean Connery as James Bond in the 60s has the most rugged manly torso going.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know what you mean with regards to hairy body and no pubic hair, did that once myself never again. Just didnt look right, my legs are extremely hairy. I usually trim my pubs to match the length of the rest of my body hair.

I have a little bit of chest hair, a nice thin line that runs from my chest down my stomach to my pubes. It just seems a bit more rugged and manly to me.

As odd as this will sound, I wish I had a bit more hair on my chest. I think Sean Connery as James Bond in the 60s has the most rugged manly torso going.

haha i like happy trails. :) they make me smile, like the one i see in your avi.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey? what about my chest hair? Like or dislike?

Probably not as important to you as a "she" would be, lol, but I think you have just the right amount of hair. I think it looks cool the way your pecs have a bit less than the rest.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love fur!
i'm not talking carpet man, but a hairy chest is nice.
it just looks/feels more manly to me.

You sound like my girl, she feels the same way.

i hate shaved pubes on men.
just hate it.

Me and the missus feel the same way, looks weird to say the least, unnatural if you will.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee, is that what they are called?, i always thought they were called treasure trails, thanks christinab.

Happy trails, never heard it called that before. Mostly been called a snail trail - not that I have ever seen a snail leave a trail of hair before.

Glad you like it. One of the very few things about myself im happy with.

haha! those are two expressions i've never heard before!
i'm glad we could all share our happy treasure snail trails phrases with one another. lmao.

Hey? what about my chest hair? Like or dislike?

you have a pretty nice body, there, sir. the chest hair...meh. i could do without it, but that's like saying i could go without the sprinkles on my ice cream. it doesn't take much away from the big picture. :)

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well i trim my body hair down every once and a while. Sometimes i do it purely out of boredom. More often though in the summer cause it's actually cooler to just get rid of the hair on my torso. The majority of the girls i've been with say they like it more when i trimmed it way down. There are some girls who really like body hair, 2 (maybe 3... i think she said she liked it, but i was quite drunk) said they liked the chest hair cause they'd rather feel like they are with a man, not a boy.

It's really a preference. And as such, i feel it really shouldn't matter cause it's just hair. Just a quick over with a trimmer and it's gone if the girl likes it that way... it's not like chopping off a finger or something.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably not as important to you as a "she" would be, lol, but I think you have just the right amount of hair. I think it looks cool the way your pecs have a bit less than the rest.

Nah man, yours and Tardis` input is most welcome too, I ain`t the type of guy to get offended if a man compliments me on my looks or body, thanks for the input fellas.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha! those are two expressions i've never heard before!
i'm glad we could all share our happy treasure snail trails phrases with one another. lmao.

Yet, oddly it doesnt look anything like the things its named after. I suppose I can understand treasure trail or happy trail as if you follow it down to get to some treasure which will make you happy.

God only knows what that has to do with snails.