chest hair patters and shapes

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there was an article in Drummer many years ago that went through 9 different fur patterns for men...and accompanied by nice illustrations and then some pics of them. I will try and look them up if i can find them and report them here. it started with a 1 which was basically a few stray hairs in the middle of the chest and around the nipples and worked up to a 9 which was a man completely covered in fur front and back.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are many nice chest hair patterns so far. (winks at BigMeat) Don't be shy guys.

Would this be a 3 or a 4?

there was an article in Drummer many years ago that went through 9 different fur patterns for men...and accompanied by nice illustrations and then some pics of them. I will try and look them up if i can find them and report them here. it started with a 1 which was basically a few stray hairs in the middle of the chest and around the nipples and worked up to a 9 which was a man completely covered in fur front and back.

Attachments

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totaly covered here front back and butt, thick and starting to gray a little, I do wish my pit hair was thicker though, sometimes trim a little to keep the straglers in line.

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine's a pretty light v-shaped patch that goes from my collarbone area and narrows way down until its just a small happy trail that goes from like my pecs to my pubes...I also have some around my nipples. Not sure how I feel about any of it, lol

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by musclebare9

I must be a 5. My hair goes up over the shoulders, around the side and down the back. Completely covered!

Same with me - and the butt too.