chest hair patters and shapes

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a 4. Starts wide through my collar bones, v-shaped pattern that narrows midway between my pecs and abs, widens out over my abs to hip-width. Think of hourglass shape. Hairy arms & legs, too. Less on my back. A hairy line down my spine. Hairy butt. I started growing pubic and body hair when I was in 6th grade or so (about 11 or 12 years old); I was pretty hairy by high school, called "The Missing Link" by one kid in my 9th grade PE class. I was red/blond haired, so more difficult to see than if I was dark haired.

boxersbear

Just Browsing
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a 1 but what I don't understand is that my legs and ass are hairy as hell but it seems to stop there with little on my chest. Although the older I get the more grows on my back. Just like guys I've seen with great full thick beards and hardly any body hair. Go figure.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always liked chest hair on men. My father is very hairy chested, and when I was kid, I looked forward to the day when I would grow up and have a hairy chest, as well. I never really made it into the ranks of the proudly hirsute, though, and I feel cheated. Although I do have chest hair in the V pattern, it is not all that thick in distrubution and is so light red in color that it is does not really show up in most photos unless the light hits it just right. It's hardly noticable in person unless someone is virtually on top of me. It's hard to have it all, I suppose. For all you guys out there who have a lot of chest hair, I for one think it's sexy.