Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sarah appeared to be watching Lance, but her eyes were glazed over. She asked Lance how big he thinks Chet’s cock is. “Remember sweetie, they said 11 inches.” Sarah didn’t really remember the exact length, for whatever reason, remembering seemed hard. She could have gone back to read the messages, but reading seemed like a lot of work too.

“How big is 11 inches?” she asked.

For whatever reason, this question excited Lance. To answer it he went to the printer. He knew the standard size of paper was 11 inches long by 8.5 inches wide. He showed her the length. She took it and wrapped it in a circle and asked for some tape, which he retrieved from her office desk.She was trying to recreate the size of the whole shaft based on what they had seen. She took off the t-shirt she was wearing, leaving herself completely naked.

Her boobs were definitely bigger. Not enough to be notable in a sweater but definitely noticeable to a boyfriend of 5 years naked in bed. She was sitting there biting her lip rubbing her belly. She looks up at Lance sweetly, “ would you hold it up to my tummy for me?”

She hands him the paper and ask him, “Where will it go inside? My tummy feels so empty.”

Without waiting for his approval, she lays. Back and opens her legs. Lance is immediately entranced. If his dick still worked for women, he would have shot his load immediately at the perfect fatness of the pussy he saw. Each lip was full, giving the appearance of the softest fullest yet tightest hole you could imagine. Her pink clit was already poking from its hood. Some white moisture flowed down to her perfect, pink asshole. It looked both clean and wet.

He held the paper up and estimated the length it would go. It took his breath away. It nearly covered her now thinner waist and cover the area from her pussy up to just above her sternum.

She looked down and saw the size. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly as if savoring and imaginary bite of dessert. When she opened her eyes she looked down and fixated on the image. She asked, “Lance, would you find a pen to mark the spot in my tummy? “ Lance complied.

He was happy to help in part because she was so much more Pleasant this morning. She was nice to him, which he enjoyed. But she also seemed to be relating to him just like a beat friend— like a slightly ditzy friend.

As he returned from getting the pen he saw her studying the paper. She was holding the encircled paper up to various objects and looking back at her stomach. She looked confused almost like a puppy dog. Lance watched from across the room.

She seems to have settled on a bed post as her favorite . She put the paper down and grabbed the post. She held it with both hand and even opened her mouth as she looked down at it. Lance expected her to deep throat it. She opened and started to bend down, but it was uncomfortable, and tastes bad so after only an inch or so she gave up.

When she noticed Lance watching, she giggled and laid back down, “Do mine then I can do yours?”

Lance froze. “What ?”

“Don’t you want to know how Chet would feel in you to?” Lance felt gutted with embarrassment and shame. He was also turned on and needed Chet’s organ. He felt so empty. He asshole contracted and expanded at the thought.

The sexual airhead before him lay back and exposed her beautiful pussy. Lance marked the spot where the cock would go if she were ever lucky enough to feel it.

Sarah looked down, her giddiness slowly transformed to a look of possession . She started to rub her stomach and embrace herself, almost as if she was trying to caresses the imaginary cock inside her. As her legs were still spread, Lance was seeing her pussy transforming to, the clit was actually visibly throbbing and growing to its aroused state, the the juice was now flowing in a constant stream down her now fuller ass cheeks. The hole of her pussy and the sphincter of her ass also seemed to wink in time with the pulsing clit. Her eyes were glazed.

After a minute she speaks, almost angry and violent again. “Get my phone and show him to me!!!”

Chet grabs her phone and opens a simple pic. Chet is standing by a sports car with jeans and no shirt. He is completely relaxed, each muscle almost hanging on his body yet still impossibly full and distinct. His pecs looked relaxed yet stick out enough to cast big shadows over his stomach. His pants are low, showing the thick v that leads to the monster which appeared to extend down his right leg. The bulge of his bull balls were still clear on the left side, roundness of one soft-ball sized nut showing on the left. His expression was cocky to the point of overt arrogance.

As he turned the phone to Sarah, she appeared to be suddenly enraged, her face tensed and her eyes shook. A growl came out from her quivering mouth almost like what you’d hear from a woman in labor pains “Fuck me,” she bellows in the deepest, angriest growl Lance has ever heard. Lance isn’t sure what to do, but his hesitation seems to anger Sarah, whose hips and are starting to rhythmically wave as her stomach appears to cramp and relax in painful alternations. She grabs the phone and starts to insert it into her pussy, Lance is concerned but scared to stop her. He wants to take the phone, which mercifully was in a waterproof case, but Lance is scared.

After trying to insert it a few times, Sarah becomes frustrated, she looks up at the bed post, immediately drops the phone, and starts to climb up and onto the post. Between orgasmic contractions which prevent her from moving fluidly, she makes her way up to the post and eventually manages to straddle it without falling between cramps. She sits on top and waits for the next contraction. When it hits, her pussy opens allowing her to slide down a bit.

Lance’s mouth is agasp as he stares, open mouthed, at the woman impaled on two inches of the 2-and-1/2-inch thick wooden post. She is frustratedly trying to get deeper on the wooden fuck stick with each cum. At one particularly strong wave, Sarah seems content for a minute and her relaxation allows her to slide down a bit more. At about 6 inches in, the orgasm reaches its peak and she raises her legs so that only the wooden stick is supporting her. Her clit is clearly pulsing and a steady flow of juice is streaming around the wood on all sides. She pinches her now eraser-sized nipples roughly and the waves continue to hit. After a couple more minutes, satisfaction comes over her and the orgasm subsides.

Lance knows he should help her down. He knows he is strong enough to lift her off the pole. But instead he feels weak and preoccupied. The only thought he can really muster is, “Can I do that too!?!?!?” After a second the once again giggly airhead asks for a hand. He helps the naked, drenched beauty down. Her legs don’t seem to work at all. He can’t help but notice that the pole is now sunken in at the top, the strong contractions of her organs having compressed it leaving a lasting indention where her pussy had stopped.

Sarah noticed too. This picture made her laugh a little even in her groggy, euphoric state. She looks at Lance, palms up in confusion and giggles, “I don’t think that’s 11 inches yet. I need practice.”

“Can you do it, Lance? I left it nice and slippery for you.” She laughed. She thought it was very, very funny.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sarah appeared to be watching Lance, but her eyes were glazed over. She asked Lance how big he thinks Chet’s cock is. “Remember sweetie, they said 11 inches.” Sarah didn’t really remember the exact length, for whatever reason, remembering seemed hard. She could have gone back to read the messages, but reading seemed like a lot of work too.

“How big is 11 inches?” she asked.

For whatever reason, this question excited Lance. To answer it he went to the printer. He knew the standard size of paper was 11 inches long by 8.5 inches wide. He showed her the length. She took it and wrapped it in a circle and asked for some tape, which he retrieved from her office desk.She was trying to recreate the size of the whole shaft based on what they had seen. She took off the t-shirt she was wearing, leaving herself completely naked.

Her boobs were definitely bigger. Not enough to be notable in a sweater but definitely noticeable to a boyfriend of 5 years naked in bed. She was sitting there biting her lip rubbing her belly. She looks up at Lance sweetly, “ would you hold it up to my tummy for me?”

She hands him the paper and ask him, “Where will it go inside? My tummy feels so empty.”

Without waiting for his approval, she lays. Back and opens her legs. Lance is immediately entranced. If his dick still worked for women, he would have shot his load immediately at the perfect fatness of the pussy he saw. Each lip was full, giving the appearance of the softest fullest yet tightest hole you could imagine. Her pink clit was already poking from its hood. Some white moisture flowed down to her perfect, pink asshole. It looked both clean and wet.

He held the paper up and estimated the length it would go. It took his breath away. It nearly covered her now thinner waist and cover the area from her pussy up to just above her sternum.

She looked down and saw the size. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly as if savoring and imaginary bite of dessert. When she opened her eyes she looked down and fixated on the image. She asked, “Lance, would you find a pen to mark the spot in my tummy? “ Lance complied.

He was happy to help in part because she was so much more Pleasant this morning. She was nice to him, which he enjoyed. But she also seemed to be relating to him just like a beat friend— like a slightly ditzy friend.

As he returned from getting the pen he saw her studying the paper. She was holding the encircled paper up to various objects and looking back at her stomach. She looked confused almost like a puppy dog. Lance watched from across the room.

She seems to have settled on a bed post as her favorite . She put the paper down and grabbed the post. She held it with both hand and even opened her mouth as she looked down at it. Lance expected her to deep throat it. She opened and started to bend down, but it was uncomfortable, and tastes bad so after only an inch or so she gave up.

When she noticed Lance watching, she giggled and laid back down, “Do mine then I can do yours?”

Lance froze. “What ?”

“Don’t you want to know how Chet would feel in you to?” Lance felt gutted with embarrassment and shame. He was also turned on and needed Chet’s organ. He felt so empty. He asshole contracted and expanded at the thought.

The sexual airhead before him lay back and exposed her beautiful pussy. Lance marked the spot where the cock would go if she were ever lucky enough to feel it.

Sarah looked down, her giddiness slowly transformed to a look of possession . She started to rub her stomach and embrace herself, almost as if she was trying to caresses the imaginary cock inside her. As her legs were still spread, Lance was seeing her pussy transforming to, the clit was actually visibly throbbing and growing to its aroused state, the the juice was now flowing in a constant stream down her now fuller ass cheeks. The hole of her pussy and the sphincter of her ass also seemed to wink in time with the pulsing clit. Her eyes were glazed.

After a minute she speaks, almost angry and violent again. “Get my phone and show him to me!!!”

Chet grabs her phone and opens a simple pic. Chet is standing by a sports car with jeans and no shirt. He is completely relaxed, each muscle almost hanging on his body yet still impossibly full and distinct. His pecs looked relaxed yet stick out enough to cast big shadows over his stomach. His pants are low, showing the thick v that leads to the monster which appeared to extend down his right leg. The bulge of his bull balls were still clear on the left side, roundness of one soft-ball sized nut showing on the left. His expression was cocky to the point of overt arrogance.

As he turned the phone to Sarah, she appeared to be suddenly enraged, her face tensed and her eyes shook. A growl came out from her quivering mouth almost like what you’d hear from a woman in labor pains “Fuck me,” she bellows in the deepest, angriest growl Lance has ever heard. Lance isn’t sure what to do, but his hesitation seems to anger Sarah, whose hips and are starting to rhythmically wave as her stomach appears to cramp and relax in painful alternations. She grabs the phone and starts to insert it into her pussy, Lance is concerned but scared to stop her. He wants to take the phone, which mercifully was in a waterproof case, but Lance is scared.

After trying to insert it a few times, Sarah becomes frustrated, she looks up at the bed post, immediately drops the phone, and starts to climb up and onto the post. Between orgasmic contractions which prevent her from moving fluidly, she makes her way up to the post and eventually manages to straddle it without falling between cramps. She sits on top and waits for the next contraction. When it hits, her pussy opens allowing her to slide down a bit.

Lance’s mouth is agasp as he stares, open mouthed, at the woman impaled on two inches of the 2-and-1/2-inch thick wooden post. She is frustratedly trying to get deeper on the wooden fuck stick with each cum. At one particularly strong wave, Sarah seems content for a minute and her relaxation allows her to slide down a bit more. At about 6 inches in, the orgasm reaches its peak and she raises her legs so that only the wooden stick is supporting her. Her clit is clearly pulsing and a steady flow of juice is streaming around the wood on all sides. She pinches her now eraser-sized nipples roughly and the waves continue to hit. After a couple more minutes, satisfaction comes over her and the orgasm subsides.

Lance knows he should help her down. He knows he is strong enough to lift her off the pole. But instead he feels weak and preoccupied. The only thought he can really muster is, “Can I do that too!?!?!?” After a second the once again giggly airhead asks for a hand. He helps the naked, drenched beauty down. Her legs don’t seem to work at all. He can’t help but notice that the pole is now sunken in at the top, the strong contractions of her organs having compressed it leaving a lasting indention where her pussy had stopped.

Sarah noticed too. This picture made her laugh a little even in her groggy, euphoric state. She looks at Lance, palms up in confusion and giggles, “I don’t think that’s 11 inches yet. I need practice.”

“Can you do it, Lance? I left it nice and slippery for you.” She laughed. She thought it was very, very funny.

atlas1001

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Didn't cum ..yet. I especially like now you described how it makes people feels. Mental and physical effects and destructions that's very hot. Would have love to live the seen of the destruction if the mma fighter from both Chet point of view and from the defeated guy.

It's a very hot story ! Thank you

Reactions: clicknutz

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On Monday, Sarah had a shift at work. Lance was nervous about letting her go, but she insisted. She had been through so much over the last few days. Letting Sara out of his presence felt like
letting a helpless pet walk out into traffic. Lance had taken the week off from the firm so he could stay with her and continue to explore this new reality in their lives.

Lances decided it would be best if he drove her to the hospital. He told her he would pick her up at the end of her shift and left nervously. When Sarah checked in, she found that she has been assigned to the patient she met a few days ago, Mark. Her now simpler mind was so happy. She actually bounced, squealed, and clapped when she found out. She loved how her scrubs where just a little tighter on her boobs and booty than they should be. She wished Chet could see her. There were other things that she really should be doing in her shift, but she couldn’t bring herself to do anything other than go straight to Mark’s room.

The big tattoo-covered man was healing nicely on his face and ribs. He looked funny sort of curled up there, his 250 lb frame almost too big for the hospital bed. His arms were still in casts and the bruises were obvious. Some were turning from purple to green. Some where still bright red. Sarah wanted to be around him and understand exactly what had happened. She tried to read his chart again before going in the room but found it frustrating. Eventually she decided to make up a procedure that she needed to do and locked herself in with him.

She no longer really had the ability to be coy or manipulative. She sat down on the edge of the visitors’ chair and just went right for it, “Tell me about him.”

Mark knew who she meant without even asking for clarification. Mark started to sob a bit. It was odd to hear the soft feminine quality in his deep voice.

“It all started at the gym on third Street where I like to train. I went in to do chest just like I did every Monday. I was really proud of myself, I was a fucking fool. I was going to set a new pr that day. I put 315 pounds on the bar. I was shooting for six reps. I was on my third set, it was the one where I would have been getting the six reps.

Right in the middle of my set, I suddenly feel this guy picked the bar. He’s tall enough to pull it right over the rack and he just starts curling it. He’s laughing at me a little saying he could bench 315 for 25 reps by the time he was in high school. He stood there repping out curls, I have no idea how many he got it’s like he wasn’t even getting tired but when he put the weight down, you could see the pump in his arms with huge. He told me not to stare and to try not to cum in my pants.

But I did stare. I just stood there. I didn’t know what to think.I mean at first I was jealous. I just wanted to be like him. But then it fell different, I don’t know how it made me feel. For whatever reason I asked his name. I wish I had never asked his fucking name. But he told me Chet Markson. I wish I never knew his name.

About that time these two hot girls come into the gym. One blonde and one brunette. He adjusts his dick in his shorts and takes off his shirt. I have never seen a man who looked like that. So much muscle but so natural. Perfect proportions. His legs were the size of my waist. His arms were bigger then my legs. At first I thought the girls were going to ignore him, I mean, most girls don’t like arrogance and douchiness. But these girls come right over. I could see their nipples poking through their tight workout clothes. They were almost giddy.

Chet asked them if they’d like to have a protein shake and they say yes. He says to follow him to the locker room. Both women follow him like puppies.

After a couple minutes I finished my workout. For some reason I had lost and desire to get big or lift heavy. When I went around the corner and into the locker room, what i saw shook me and stopped me mid step. I saw both girls still dressed. Both were on their knees. He was sitting down on the bench in the locker room. He was looking at his phone, probably scrolling Instagram Or something like that. It looked like he didn’t even care that two of the hottest women I had ever seen were sucking him. I couldn’t get a good look at his dick from the angle, but i could see the blonde bobbing up and down at least 8 inches. The brunette is beside her. Her head is lower down and turned to the side. I figure she is probably sucking his balls. She is playing with her pussy through her shorts. The blonde has both hands near her face. Probably jacking him off, I figure.

After a few minutes the blonde starts to shake. She is moaning and wiggling clearly in orgasm. The intensity causes her to fall to the side and squirm on the floor.

He doesn’t seem to really notice what is happening. Once he feels the sucking stop, he looks up, almost annoyed. He grabs the brunette by her hair, almost palming her skull and attaches her to the end of his cock. The blonde continues to roll on the floor, now sucking his enormous bare foot.

He looks up at me. And I freeze. I don’t know how long I am there, but when I come to, i am still standing, piss now rolling down my legs. He is still getting sucked by the brunette, but the blonde seems to have moved up and underneath him. She is probably licking his asshole. I run out of the locker room, horrified and ashamed.

I’m not sure why I ever mentioned any of it to Laura. But I told her about this guy I met at the gym. I didn’t talk about the girls, just abo how huge he was. She works out with me sometimes. So I knew she might run into him. She spends most of her time on the elliptical trying to keep her ass tight. I guess she ended up seeing him at the gym too I don’t know.

When I walked in that day, the door to our apartment was open. Two of our neighbors were in the living room looking in to the bedroom watching it. Both had their dicks in their hand. As soon as I entered the apartment I could hear it, how could you not? I mean she was screaming ...like whimpering but so loud I’ve never heard a woman sound like that. I could also hear a man grunting although I would have believedyou if you told me it was a gorilla or a bull. It was the lowest deepest growl. I swear it felt almost like the entire floor was rocking back-and-forth. I can also hear the bed—-the spring sounded like they were going to break. I can still hear it in my mind.

When I got to the bedroom door and could see it, I could see that she was on her back legs spread. There was already in a puddle of cum... I remember it was Leaking down off the bed skirt. Her eyes were open but they were looking at him. I’ll never forget the look in her eyes.

It didn’t look like he was working hard. It was almost like he was relaxing. I mean if you just looked at him you would think he was leisurely Fucking a woman that he fucked every day. But when you look down at her and at the bed it look like the scene of some gangbang. She looks ravished. Each hand was holding some of the sheet in a knot. And her mouth was tense like she was trying not to say something during an intense pain. But the sound she made was guttural and raw.

From the angle I could see it looked like a little bit of his cock could be inside of her. I could see it much clearer than before in the locker room. there was so much on the outside of her pussy! How could he be deep in her.

But I could Also see the bump that would form way up in her belly when he would slide deeper in ... it was so far up inside her even though there was still so much outside. At one point in all of this —and it’s weird because it feels like it was slow motion, He reaches down in and jacks off the many inches of his cock are still outside of her pussy. It was so thick his huge hand barely encircled it. I guess the brief contact of his hand with her Clit or maybe the fact that his cock swelled when he was pumping it—- I don’t know why, but whatever it was It sent her into something I’ve never seen. She started to thrash and make a noise almost like she was choking, screaming, and crying at the same time. It was the hardest thing I have ever seen. Her stomach muscles were cramping and relaxing like she was in labor.

But through all thi, it’s like he didn’t even care. It’s almost like it was annoying to him that she messed up his rhythm. thats when he grabbed her by the waist and started to pop her in deeper. it’s almost like her cumming was getting in the way of the feeling he wanted to have. So he started the pump deeper with no thought for her at all. I was scared for her and angry.

At that point I don’t know what overcame me. In a fit of rage I started to go up to him. I didn’t even get to say anything before he turned at me and chuckled and then reposition himself so that she was turned looking at me a bit. At this point he stops and just holds his cock there inside of her deep but with so much still outside of her cunt lips. She looks a little afraid, a little frustrated, and very impatient. Her hips immediately start to wiggle a little as if she’s trying to fuck herself some more since he stopped.

He looked at me and asked me if I like his new little slut. At this point I go in. Even though I’m already feeling a little submissive and weak, there was still enough of the old me to wanna punch him in the face. But as I pull back, he grabbed me by the neck and told me to sit and watch.

I would’ve sat but the old me was still struggling. I went to punch him again, and at this point he grabs me by the neck and throws me. The bed post caught in my rib as I flew over the bed. I come back again and I swear he only pushed me but it broke my rib. By this point, he’s full on fucking again. I don’t really remember what happen next. The next memory I have is him holding me down by my neck there on the bed. I’m hurting everywhere. I remember him spitting in her face. I remember him pumping his cock all the way down her throat. I remember how with just one hand he could piston her whole face— her whole esophagus in and out like a fleshlight while he still held me there but my hair forcing me to watch it.”

By this point Marcus is in full tears. His story is hard to understand. Sarah remembers feeling almost like she should feel bad for him. But instead she just got jealous. Why couldn’t she sees all this!!!! This is also the point in the story where after having listened like such a good girl, she has to let her hand travel underneath her scrubs.They encounter the wet spot that shows in a dark green all the way around her thighs and her ass cheeks. Just a little contact with her clit brought her into a deep long slow orgasm. This was the kind where she just shook slowly and growled almost like a lion purring. She must’ve sat there cumming slowly for three or four minutes. When she finally comes to, she looks at Mark, who seems unaffected by the intense orgasm he’s just witnessed. She says, “please go on,“ both of them ignoring her intense orgasm.

He continues: “At this point, I’ve already seen him drill over half his cock into her cunt. I’ve seen him use her throat to the point where she’s blacking out yet still orgasming more than she’s gagging. I’ve seen him spit in her face and wipe his dick all over like a huge windshield wiper going over her face yet still sticking out inches above and around the sides. When he returns to her pussy, he tells me he’s going all the way. I look at her face, and she’s not afraid. Instead, she looks like I imagine a crack whore would look just before a bump.

She spreads her legs farther than I ever have seen. He goes in deep, and without at all stopping him or interfering, she starts to cry. I can see the pain at this point. I don’t know why but my soft cock spasms right in my pants. I feel the wet spot from my orgasm.

That’s where the old me returns for just a second. I don’t know why I dId, but even though he was stilling pinning me down by my neck, I swung at him. He was annoyed at this. He let go of my neck and grabbed face with one hand. He still had his other hand pistoning my girl’s whole body by holder her one hip with one enormous hand. He took my face and squeezed it. I could feel the bones pop right in my cheek and jaw. Without letting go of my face he moves my whole body carrying me by my now squishy face and putting my face down so that I was laying right on her belly facing his huge cock in her pussy. Her lips seemed to stretch almost to the point of ripping around the huge log.

I could feel his cock going in and out under my face through her skin. It was going up past her bellybutton and underneath her rib cage. There was a little blood coming out now around his cock. But at this point, there was no more sound of pain. It was one long pleasurable growl.

I don’t know how long this went on. I do remember that by this point there were six or seven people already watching through the open bedroom door. He tells me—or someone I don’t really know who he was talking to— that he’s “gonna bust.” But again I can’t emphasize this enough. This wasn’t like he was straining. It wasn’t like he was showing off. He was like nothing to him. The woman underneath him and came more in the last 15 minutes then she had with me our whole relationship. He had broken bones broken my face and all over my body and he didn’t even really have a layer of sweat.

When he says he’s going to bust I can see his cock flair at the base. I swear her lips tear just a bit at the new girth. I then see him push in just a little deeper. I could hear it through her skin. It was like a running water hose. It was unloading just inches below my face, inside her. It sounded like a steady stream- stream that came in waves. The first wave must’ve gone for 5 or 6 seconds. The next few probably each continued for the same duration. By the sixth or seventh blast, I can see he is starting to pull out, and I can still hear the sound of the rushing cum, moving just a little more faintly. I don’t know if it was his eighth or ninth jet but he finally hauled his whole dick out. I could see the minster clearly now for the first time. His cock is now throbbing up to a full foot long and spraying rope after rope up, over, and on my face. Long thick streams of cum came out for what seems like six or seven more jets. Some hit my face. Some passed over me landing on her face and in her open mouth .

When he finished, or at least when the spraying ropes turned into normal spurts, he casually lowers the dick near my mouth which against my will is unhinging itself to take in at least the head. I felt my nuts release a load of cum so powerfully that it’s almost like I could feel them shrink as they sprayed out the last of my manhood.

I know it doesn’t seem possible but he must’ve sent another 10 or 15 sprays into the back of my mouth. I tried to open my throat and suck him down deeper but he pulled back. That’s when he broke my arm. I don’t think he meant to it’s just the way he pulled me up throwing me onto the floor. “Faggot, quit sucking my dick. This bitch needs the another load in her throat.“

I crawl back up from the floor. I can see through the one eye that’s not swelled shut, that she is sucking him lovingly. She looks like an infants sucking her mom’s huge swollen milktit.

His face looks smug but again not affected by this at all. Almost matter of fact— almost like he is already thinkibg about his next plans for the afternoon. It’s the way I look if after I finish something normal like putting on my tennis shoes or making a grilled cheese. But the look on her face was more in rapture than anything I’ve ever seen on her face before. His cock is still hard steel and still impossibly big. And she is still sucking it down pulling her head deeper with two hands around the base of the rod.

I remember seeing her throat open and her Adam’s apple extend as the head passed under it and went into her stomach, leaving her throat. His face then tenses a little as the continual gags milked his cock to another orgasm. The best I could tell that one shot 10 or 12 more streams right into her stomach.

He stays there deep for a minute, he is enjoying her throat and doesn’t even seem to notice she might be dead. Then he pulled out just a little so that I imagine the head of his cock was right where her mouth meets her throat. I could see so much dick out of her mouth but her face still looked stuffed. He groaned as he started to piss into her lifeless body. The piss was draining out of her mouth and nose and onto the bed. he must have unloaded for a full 2 minutes.

When he was done, he got up without even looking at her. He found his basketball short and pulled them up to cover his still gigantic but now swinging organ. He smirked at me and then he left. She woke up as he was walking out. Her body still rolling in waves of a new orgasm. He didn’t even bother to look back.

I think I love him.”

Sarah sat, legs apart, listening but almost grunting. Her hands were tightly holding the arms of the visitor’s chair. Her pussy was suddenly sending spray after spray of cum which could be seen hitting the fabric of her scrubs in wet pulses between her legs. she looked ahead, her whole body moving through rigid jerks. Her last convulsion leaves her hanging over the chair, unconscious.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While Sarah was working her shift, Lance sat in his car near the local Starbucks. He was browsing the Instagram page watching a new video. It was entitled “Bringing out their inner slut.” In it, Chet was sitting at the mall on a bench. He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He looked insanely muscular especially in his shoulders and arms. The large meat tube down his leg wasn’t hidden but was also wasn’t quite obvious.

As each girl would pass by Chet would do something to catch her eye- pec bounce, slight arm flex, belly rub to expose abs, hand on the leg to highlight the outline of his 8 inch soft cock.

The first girl, the girl who saw a pec bounce was probably only 18 or 19. She had the newly rounded features of a girl freshly done with puberty. Her thick brown hair and large eyes made her youth stand out. She was there with a boy, an average looking guy: thin and scruffy. They were holding hands and laughing, Clearly in The throws of young love.

When she and the guy stop to look at watches on a display case, they were angled just so they could see Chet draped over the bench about 20 feet away, his long arms spreading wide enough to cover the back of the bench end to end.

The boy noticed Chet first, his whole body seems to shrink and look down when he sees him. He subconsciously dropped the girls hand as he appears to be fumbling his words still trying to keep a conversation with her.

When the young lady looks, her whole demeanor changes, a broad coy smile crosses her face and her face flushed so slightly. Her nipples become visible. She tries to look back at the watch but looks back at Chet and is unable to look away.

The boy sees her see him. He shrinks a bit more but musters the nerve to jerk on her arm as if to suggest they leave. She doesn’t move. Instead her hip sticks out a bit and her smile loosens a bit to take on more seductive features. She seems to bite her lip.

Chet brings his arm together in front of him and looks down at his massive torso, his pecs now obvious mountains. He looks at his pecs then back directly at her. While in an intense stare, he contracts them both causing them to rise up impossibly high and then gently, almost slowly fall back to their resting position.

The brunette’s face stops and almost contorts. He does the move again and sets her off. She begins to shake and writhe squeezing her legs there- Holding on to the boy beside her for support. Her moans come in quick bursts. Chet starts to chuckle. He stands up, cock obviously swinging in his grey pants. She barely notices- her head is folded down, and she is still shaking a bit, barely managing to remain standing. The boy notices Chet’s cock and feels his only tiny penis wet himself just a little. Chet walks past the guy and pops him on his flat butt as he passes. As he walks off he says, “ better go take care of that little slut before I do.” The girl visibly spasms again and the camera focuses on the fullness of Chet’s ass, each cheek rolling 3 or 4 inches up and down with every step.

In the next clip, two friends are walking together. Both are in cute short sun dresses- one black one red. They look similar- skinny blondes with tits that were clearly paid for bought— but probably aren’t sisters, maybe they are two friends from college. They are clearly flirty and dressed for attention. Chet is walking up toward them. His large body parting groups of people as they move around him. As he comes clearly intk the girls’ view, he casually goes to scratch his tummy causing his shirt to raise up over the obscene v and lower 4 abs. His pubic hair is just barely visible.

The two girls giggle, and one squeezes the other’s arm. As Chet gets closer, his height and size become clearer. A guy is approaching the girls from the right yelling something to get the girls’ attention, but neither flinches. Their giggles are transitioning now to that look of intense concentration from the earlier video. Each bites her lip.

Chet walks rough up to them and stops. It’s insane in the video how much taller he is. Their shoulders side to side were still not as wide as 1/2 of Chet.

Chet says, “What’s up sluts?” One looks up at his face while the other’s eyes have drifted down to his crotch. The one looking down gulps.

The one looking at the appendage doesn’t saying anything. But the one in red, looking up at his beautiful face says, “hi” in the highest pitch voice she can muster.

Chet voice then booms back, so deep you can almost see their fake tits shake, “you got some big fake tits, huh?”Both girls seem to shutter a bit. Each goes to respond but before they do, he cuts them off , “Kiss.”

They do. In the longest, hottest kiss either has ever experienced they begin to claw at on another’s thin waists and tiny booties. Their hands move up to the hard tits after 10 or 15 seconds, both occasionally glancing at Chet to see he is still there.

Chet eventually says “stop,” and they do. While they look at him longingly, he signals toward the camera as if asking for it. He takes it to zoom in on the skin of the girls showing the goose bumps all over. He says to the camera, “this is normal.”

Then to the girls, “Give me your panties.”

They each bend down to remove their panties—both tiny things one white, one pink. A small crows of guys, maybe 6 or 8, is watching on the edge of the screen, clearly turned on by the display.

They take their panties off quickly, stepping out over their heels. They raise them to Chet who takes one from each. He gives the camera back to the invisible cameraman, shows the camera the thick sticky wetness on each thong then crosses his arms and inserts the panties into the each friends mouth. His fingers whose huge size becomes clear as it is inserted into each bimbo goes deep into each mouth and curls down each throat. A slow intense orgasm starts in each girl. As it starts, Chet looks down unphased. A mean look appears on his face as he grabs one nipple of each girl through each dress. He pinches it impossibly hard as his face contorts in an angry, cruel stare.

The girls knees buckle— they would have fallen if they hadn’t been helps up by Chet’s clasp in their large fake tits. Chet looks at the crowd of boys and chuckles. There are 20 guys watching by now, all transfixed.

After a second, Chet lets go. Their knees buckle, and they fall into the puddle their wet cunts had made beneath them.

The camera pans up to Chet's amazingly beautiful face. It’s so beautiful Lance forgets for a second what Chet has just don’t to these girls. It then pans down to them. Both unconscious but still writhing. Chet’s huge wad of spit rains down on them both. He steps over and the camera again zooms in on the round globes of Chet’s ass. He walks through the men, at least a foot taller then the largest. They part for him.

Lance realizes at this time that he has worked his ass up onto the hard clasp where the seatbelt goes in. He is working it on his ass. He drops the phone and pushes his fingers down his throat.

He hears Chet’s voice in another video playing from the phone, which is now face down on the floor. He can’t see the picture but he hears the words “you wanna suck me don’t you little guy.”

Chet’s still limp dick orgasms heavily as his insides contract in inward spasms... his body’s female energy trying to milk an imaginary cock Up his asshole and to the center of his being.

NewMonsterMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess since I am the author, I can do this. What part of the story is hottest to you? Which scene or which line? Did you cum while reading it? If so, where?
I would like you to stretch the story out...describe how Sarah just keeps getting more and more spectacular and Lance lusts after her more and more. Maybe describe Sarah’s improvements. Make her spectacular and Chet still is like Meh.

atlas1001

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess since I am the author, I can do this. What part of the story is hottest to you? Which scene or which line? Did you cum while reading it? If so, where?

I cum with the last part. I will loveeeeeeeee to read what is happening in the video with the words “you wanna suck me don’t you little guy.”. But I will like the next part anyway :)

Thank you for this hot story

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After Lance finished fucking his ass on the seat belt clasp, he scrambled around the dashboard to find the phone. He looked just in time to see the notification on Instagram “Chet is now live.“ Lances pulse quicken. He felt a slight shortness in breath. Could he really be looking at Chet in real time!?!?!? He hastily clicked the link and the video opened.

What he saw was overwhelming. As Chet had walked through the group of male onlookers he had grabbed to by the napes of their necks. He was carrying them both—there feet totally off the ground. He told the rest of the crowd to come on so a group of about 10 guys was following behind Chet and the two men who he was carrying. He was walking toward the restroom sign.

From the bouncing camera, you could see that Chet was clearly the size of any three of the men put together. He had to be at least 6 inches taller than the tallest of the others. His ass was impossibly round. When he got to the bathroom door he used the two men who he was carrying to push the door open so that their bare faces raised up in his monster hands opened the door.

At that time you first heard the camera person speak, “Do you want me to come in, daddy?” It was the most beautiful feminine voice Lancet ever heard. Chet’s deep baritone rumble back, “yeah“.

Once in the bathroom, Chet threw the two men onto the counter near the sinks. The force of his throw propelling them up so that their foreheads hit the glass. They scrambled around turning to face the middle of the bathroom where Chet stood with his other onlookers.

“ It’s your lucky day.“ His loud voice rumbled. “You little boys thought those plastic Barbie dolls were real women. But I don’t fuck plastic. It pisses me off to see a slut trying to be what she’s not hoping to get some dick from it.“ At this point he gestures for one of the guys to come toward him and gestures toward the camera person signaling to give him the camera. He passes the camera to the guy standing there indicating that he wants the little man to film.

As the man turns the camera around it’s clear that the person who had been filming was amazingly beautiful blonde. She couldn’t be more than 5’2. Her hair was straight just under shoulderlength. Her skin was perfectly smooth not pale but still clearly very light-skinned. Her eyes were bright blue. Like the other women Lance had seen on Chets page the woman’s body was impossibly sexual. Wearing a sports bra and jean shorts, it was clear that Her breasts were at least double D’s. Her tummy was exposed toned but still soft. Her hips flared widely from here tiny waist. Her pussy mound looked fat.

“This is a real fucking woman.” Chet boomed.

As she continues to approach, Chet reaches out to position her in front of him, Her back to him. She then reaches under her huge tits and jiggles them . “These are real fucking tits. Bring ‘em out.” Then without waiting for her to remove her bra, he reaches around grabbing the middle of the bra and rips it away. Her very large pink nipples point out nearby 1/2 an inch. Every nipple bump is full and pointy.

“See this boys, this is a real woman.” She is visibly shaken. Her eyes are rolling back and she is biting her lip to the point of bleeding. “And look at this fucking ass.” He turns her around roughly and bend down slightly to play with the large cheeks which hang out from her shorts obscenely. He juggles each cheek then tells her to shake it. She claps it obediently. Chet keeps his hands on the side so he can feel it bounce while we watches.

As he looks down for a few minutes, Chet seems to lose himself. Eventually as his horniness raises, he reaches in to grab a cheek in each hand. His hands flex into fists ripping the jeans open. Her huge pantiless cheeks pour out. He grabs one in each hand as she moves them Up and down left cheek then right. Wetness is dripping down her legs. Chet notices and puts a finger down into the stream. He raises it to her lip. She sucks it clean, moaning.

Chet turns her around again, grabbing her by the neck as she still standing in from of him, facing the crowd. Her pussy is fat and her clit peeks between two plump lips .He slaps one tit. She starts to cum lightly. Chet smirks and says “this is how a real woman acts for a man.” He takes a huge tit in one hand and with the other he folds her head down connecting her mouth with her nipple. Her right hand moves immediately to kneed her juicy cunt. Her legs quickly buckle, and she collapses into spasms in the floor.

Chet chuckles. He clears his throat and spits a large wad onto the orgasmic woman. He turns his attention to the onlookers.

“You like what a real man does to a cunt, don’t you, little boys.” Chet flexes his arms and back causing his white shirt to rip obscenely around his arms and lays. He then Grabs the front to easily pull the rest off.

He stands there shirtless over the still cumming woman. “You boys like her huh? You two come here.” He gestures at two smaller guys.

“Pull my pants down.” They each move closer but aren’t clear what to do. He bellows “pull em down.” Slowly his pants come down. His thick v muscle is exposed. Then some neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Then the impossibly wide base of his dick. Then inch after inch. Once all 8 inches hangs free several of the men shoot their small loads. One looses balance and falls over.

Chet lifts up his dick with both hands and angles it toward the woman. He slowly begins to piss. His stream is thick and hard. He chuckles and tells the man to his right to “hold it. “

The man reaches down to assist. When one hand isn’t enough, he uses his other. Chet is coating the most beautiful woman the man has ever seen with streams of heavy piss.

Chet chuckles again, still amused. His eyes scan the crowd until he fixes on the man to his left. The man is looking at the woman. He is more masculine than the others. He is the tallest, maybe 5’11 and is muscular, probably a regular at the gym. More than any of the rest, he seems to have maintained his focus on the woman rather than the powerful muscle god and his god cock letting our gallons of piss on the blonde.

Chet speaks, “ you like her huh?”

The man nods. He is afraid and yet aroused.

Chet asks, “it feels good to stick this up her ass, man. A foot of cock up her guts. Real good.” Chets minutes of piss finally end in a few large drops. Chet takes back his cock and flings out the remainder, sending large sprays of piss onto several guys watching.

The man doesn’t know what to say. He wishes he could fight this humiliation. He almost speaks when Chet says, “ let me show you boy.”

The man looks confused as Chet grabs him and pushes his head down, the force landing the big man in the floor.

Chet bends and grabs the mans jeans. In one movement, Chet rips them open exposing the mans round ass. The man on Chet’s right is astonished. No longer holding Chet’s cock, his hands feel empty and his body awkward. Standing, Chet takes his right arm and grabs the man by his hair. Effortlessly, Chet attaches the man to his cock. “suck it.”

The man tried to suck. He has never done this. The cock was large and hardening. His mouth could barely open around the head. Chet puts his foot on the head of the man laying at his feet. Both Chet’s hands find their way to the man on his cock. One grabs the mans hair the other the mans throat. With full thrusts Chet moves in. Within a minute he is hammering the mans throat. The man gags for a while, he cums a few times.A few minutes later the man is completely unconscious and Chet continues for a few more minutes, moving the mans body up and down the foot of cock with ease. Eventually Chet finishes, withdrawing a now full cock—practically a foot long beer-Can thick cock from the man. Chet throws the unconscious man a few feet to the side and bends down with one hand picking the other man from the ground up by what’s left of his jeans. He had been trembling there these minutes while Chet prepared his dick in the other mans throat.

Chets rests his cock on top of the muscular man’s back, covering space from the man’s exposed ass up to the mans shoulder blades.

“Let’s show you what Mrs Thickness is gonna feel in a second.

Chet now uses both hands to raise the 200-pound man up and lower him into his log.

This man has never had a cock—much less a monster cock—up his ass before. His muscular butt pulses as Chet lowers him.

“See what this slut is about to feel, huh? so much cock Up her ass. You like it two don’t you slut.”

The man doesn’t know why he answers. Maybe it’s clear terror or something, else but he nods.

Chet is still bouncing him effortlessly up and down on the end 3-4 inches of his cock. But when the man barely nods, Chet stops. “What did you say?” The man barely says anything but his mouth makes the word yes.

“Say it” Chet bellows.

“I like it.”

“ Like what!”

“ your cock “ the man whimpered and started to cry. “ can i please have more?”

At this point a sneer comes cross Chet’s chisled face. “Sure.”

Chet stands fully erect. Raises the man, legs spread eagle up, to the top of his cock and simply drops the man. The man’s ass crashes down onto be fullness of Chet’s superior rod.

The man orgasms strong, his still soft cock shoots wave after wave as the now sobbing man crashes down. Chet lifts him and drops him next to the woman. He writhes next to her in the puddle of piss still almost purring like an effeminate pussy.

Who else wants their asshole opened. Slowly but surely every man in the room removed his pants and shamefully turned. Most knelt. Some leaned. They all waited and waited. In fear and lust they waited.

After a few minutes, they began to hear the sound of moans. Almost inhuman, high-pitches feminine sounds.

After another few minutes they each begin to look back to see Chet railing the fat assed blonde with 10 inch strokes up her ass. Her orgasms are constant. Her pussy running like a faucet. Chet is transfixed on her body. He looks up to notice the crowd of men all staring. A calloused grin creeps over his face. He pushes balls deep into her. Crushing her deep on his cock. His hand roughly turns her beautiful face so they can see it. “This is pleasure. Isn’t that right cunt?”She knods.” Yes daddy.”

“Tell them how it feels.”

“I can feel my whole body stuffed up to my throat . My ass is just a hole for your cock. I am your cock toy. I want to show these faggots how I am yours.”

And with that Chet really stared yo still her. His arms and chest flexed obscenely as he punished her cunt with body deep strokes. Long after she is no longer talking or even moving, he continues with foot long strokes standing, her legs limp and hanging down. After another fire minutes, Chet seems to bore. He casually starts to cum laying rope after rope deep in her being. Each spasm igniting a layering orgasm in the still unconscious blonde. Chet removes her from his clock slowly. Inch by inch it comes into view. He drops her into the other two men who lay devastated at his feet.

Once the whole monster is free, he turns to the crowd. “Clean it now fags.”

NewMonsterMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a fan of the bimbo hot girl. It’s actually way hotter if the girl is smart and understands what is going on but is so turned on she can’t help but submit to the super stud.

Sarah is a nurse and should be smart, it’s just that her list is so overwhelming that her body overrides her mind.