Chicago Big Dick Contest

Screaming_Queen

1st Like
Media
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been to or participated in the Ram Bookstore's "Big Dick Contest" see attachment or check out their facebook page. Do you guys know anything about it or if there's anything else in Chicago like this? Thanks, SQ

Attachments

Reactions: deepthroat_me

Damn, very hot! That might be worth the 2 1/2 hour drive into Chi-town! Wonder who judges and who can enter....

BigBull, damn, be hot to compete against you! But you're right about the winner!

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigbull29: I dunno where you live, and I'm not saying that you don't have a beautiful, THICK cock... But we grow our boys pretty big in the midwest and I know I've seen bigger in Chicago. Hell, at 8.5" x 5.5" I know I'd be WAY too small to enter.

That being said... I may go, just to see the contest!

D_Harry_Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigbull29: I dunno where you live, and I'm not saying that you don't have a beautiful, THICK cock... But we grow our boys pretty big in the midwest and I know I've seen bigger in Chicago. Hell, at 8.5" x 5.5" I know I'd be WAY too small to enter.

That being said... I may go, just to see the contest!

Wowwww!! Nice cock :)

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Thanks chitown85 and inside_man! However, I've long-since come to accept that anytime I EVER boast, brag or otherwise try to imply that I've got a big dick, it ALWAYS turns out that the person I'm telling these things to, is even bigger. (At least thicker, which always awes me.)

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chicago also has great fast food restaurants

Last edited: