Chicago college student needs your help evaluating his pics!!!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
I wanted to ask a favor of any willing LPSG members. Will you look through my entire gallery, picture by picture and tell me which ones work and which ones aren't as great by leaving comments and ratings for each one that indicate how you feel? Any and all honest and constructive criticism and/or praise would be most appreciated. Thank you so much! You all seem like a great bunch on here! :wink:

Attachments

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Mate, your cock is absolutely stunning. Some people have three pages of fairly average (or poor) photographs. You've got one page of top quality shots. Nothing there that's "sub-standard". :lmao:

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Fabulous cock, great pics, all good. The best way to judge success or failure of certain pics to to leave them up for a reasonable time frame and check out the number of views and ratings. If I had to choose a favourite, it would be the one attached above ...

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Fabulous cock, great pics, all good. The best way to judge success or failure of certain pics to to leave them up for a reasonable time frame and check out the number of views and ratings. If I had to choose a favourite, it would be the one attached above ...

That's just the thing: It seems people only look at/comment the newest pics in the top row and so I don't get any feedback on the earlier pictures which have very different poses, angles, etc. I'm hoping people will take the time to open and comment on all the photos so I can know what works and what doesn't in terms of making new photos to add to my gallery. I'm also sort of looking for comparative feedback between the different photos I've posted. I know I'm asking people to do a bit of work, but my intention is to reciprocate that effort by adding new and hopefully improved photos to my gallery. All in all, though, Thank You to everyone for your feedback so far! :tongue:

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Believe me, I looked at each and every photo with great interest, not just the first few. You have a breathtakingly beautiful penis. Perfect in so many ways, attached to what seems to be a lovely toned, lithe body. Enough to make a grown man weep. If you ever want to come to SF and be worshipped and adored for a weekend, just let me know.

HeadGiver309

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll try to look at each one of your pics. I commented on the one that jumped off the page at me. It will take some time, but luckily you are sooooo hot to look at. Want me to buy you a beer when I'm in Chicago? :)

It's always really hot (to me at least) when you are kind of leaning back and your cock is laying on top of you, or hanging between your legs. The next best is when the camera is situated so it looks like I am on my knees looking right at your cock staring me down. :)

D_Gerald McBoink Boink

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, the on you attached above is the best. I also like the one where you're wearing shorts and a shirt, with your cock coming out of your fly. And the one where you're giving the thumbs up, and the one in the chair where you're holding out your cock but it's bending under it's own weight.

You have a great cock man, and it looks best when you see how big it is when semi-hard. Stick with those, they're my favorites.

Chicago rules!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks again to all of you for the helpful comments and feedback. I've noticed that a few of you seem to like the one I attached to this thread better than any in my gallery! Go figure! LOL. I guess I need to add that one to my gallery as well. :tongue:

Also, I was wondering why pic P7280204 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/127864/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/312555 seems to be getting the fewest views and comments. :confused: I thought it was a pretty decent one, and I can't figure out why it's the least popular of the bunch. I thought there were others in my gallery that weren't as good, but who knows. Any ideas?

Last edited:

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, I was wondering why pic P7280204 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/127864/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/312555 seems to be getting the fewest views and comments. :confused: I thought it was a pretty decent one, and I can't figure out why it's the least popular of the bunch. I thought there were others in my gallery that weren't as good, but who knows. Any ideas?

As far as I can gather, the popularity of a photo is greatly influenced by the thumbnail. You almost always see a thumbnail of a photo before you see it full size, so something has to make it worthwhile to click through. I think people don't bother if they can see what's in the photo well enough just from the thumbnail. They also don't bother if they think the full size photo won't be that good, or is too similar to one they've already seen.

In that particular photo your cock looks good up close, but it's not the dominant part of the photo at all. Looking at the thumbnail you might not even notice it was there, it's much darker. Your body is at a bit of an awkward and unflattering angle and the flash is overexposing your skin a bit. By comparison, the similar photo without your cock out has more views, presumably because people want to see the bulge which can't be seen from the thumbnail.

It all comes down to composition really. The photos that make your dick look the biggest or your body the hottest, have the most views. The ones that are too similar tend to suffer, and ones that don't show you at a good angle do too. I don't know if that actually explains anything, but looking at the number of views and comments is probably your best indicator.

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for your thoughts, Ohhhey. I think you're right, I just wish people would actually open the photo without judging it by the thumbnail since I think it presents nicely when viewed full size.

Also, with all of my photos in my gallery, if you click on them once they are opened in standard mode, they enlarge to give you an even bigger view with better resolution. Just a heads up!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, I'll tell you what I noticed about the photo: your dick is somewhat in shadow and is at the bottom of the frame, reducing its prominence in the shot, and the pose is very unflattering to you. So it's neither a good dick shot nor a good body shot.