Chicago First Timer here

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by F1rstTimer, Nov 15, 2011.

1. F1rstTimer

F1rstTimer New Member

I'm a masculine guy, who has never done anything with another man, but lately the curiosity has gotten the best of me. I'm looking for a safe, sane, and drug/disease free guy to help me out with this curiosity. I would like to find a guy who has a thicker than average cock, but honestly the amount of cum he can produce is more important. Heavy thick loads to the top. How many ropes can you shoot? I want someone who can be a regular instead of a one time deal, cause there are quite a few things I'd like to try. Receiving a facial is one of them, learning to suck and swallow is another, and finally I'd like to experience anal. Would be nice if this man was kind of verbal, cause as I'm sucking your cock, I'd like to hear a few things, but nothing overboard. If this sounds like you, then send me an email. I'm looking to start this week. I'm 35, tall, shaved head, light eyes and ready. If you want a picture, send one first. I'm not on here to play games, I'm dead serious.

2. koolkeepn

koolkeepn New Member

The story of life...questions and answers I will admit I think I wore those same shoes. Just to tell you how it WAS for me is I would meet the first guy & go to HIS home and he was ok. All we did was masturbate WITH each other. H cum pretty fast but instead of calling us quits he watched & talked....then later I met another guy & went to HIS place...oooo yes sameosameo...then the NEXT time I ad him come to MY home and as soon when we closed the door my hope became true...my mouth joined his in a 69,for a long time. I LIKED it...but being so long ago I miss it... kool_keepn@yahoo.com

3. F1rstTimer

F1rstTimer New Member

I didn't think it would be so hard to find. I'm not big into being with a million people, just want to finally experience what it all feels like.

4. D_Harry_Shaft

D_Harry_Shaft Account Disabled

Interested

5. Claddah76

Claddah76 Member

Albums:
    in chicago in 3 weeks would love to suck some big cock

Draft saved Draft deleted