Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey there,

looking to explore my freer side. anyone wanna go to king's spa and just chill in the nude? if we're feeling horny, maybe a bathhouse if it goes there. sofo's dickpic night?

i'm sane, nice guy, good conversationalist. 25, in shape. as long as you're a decent person, your age, body type, etc. doesn't matter. looking for platonic nudist friends or sexier stuff if it goes there. I like this kinda stuff but don't feel able to be open with my friend group about it, etc.

if this sounds right, hmu! we'll take it from there.

-mogo

Mikep1366

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey there,

looking to explore my freer side. anyone wanna go to king's spa and just chill in the nude? if we're feeling horny, maybe a bathhouse if it goes there. sofo's dickpic night?

i'm sane, nice guy, good conversationalist. 25, in shape. as long as you're a decent person, your age, body type, etc. doesn't matter. looking for platonic nudist friends or sexier stuff if it goes there. I like this kinda stuff but don't feel able to be open with my friend group about it, etc.

if this sounds right, hmu! we'll take it from there.

-mogo
I love hanging nude at King Spa. I really like your posting also. HMU if interested.

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi! New on here today! I love getting totally naked with all the guys at King Spa. It is so fun and exciting for me. Has anyone ever had any hot stroking sessions there? Maybe in the steamroom? It seems so strict that i even get nervous about soaping up my cock in the showers to chub up a little.

Dlmarrbi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
King Spa is one of my favorite places....hanging nude...nothing like it. I've been to Spa Castle in Dallas and it's even better...much larger and nicer. I've been to beautiful naked co-ed spas in Europe also. I so wish that culture were here in the States as well..

Reactions: Joshv

Invizable

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I’m part of a nudist group called Chicago Fun Club. They hold different events around Chicagoland monthly. Like they’re doing a nude cruise on Lake Michigan. I’m always up to meet up and hanging out with other nudists and if we want to jo I’m cool with that too. Haha

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was relaxing, always an enjoyable time. Not much happening in the wet area - it was really quiet.

Yeah, in the few times I’ve been to King Spa in Niles, I’ve never seen anything happening in there other than one boner. That’s it. Been meaning to get to Paradise Spa for months now, but schedule has been tough. Definitely will be getting naked and hard at Paradisein a month or so.