Chicago Spa and Saunas for men

Cruiousman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has had any great experiences at any day spa in Chicago? By experiences I mean relaxing good time, man watching, but nothing like an actual gay bathhouse. Im looking to just hangout with other men nude. Any help would be appreciated.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine used to go to a Korean spa once a month or so. He said there was this huge muscle bound Bulgarian guy there who use to massage him into boneless chicken and then strip off and take a shower right there by the table. He said there was a lot of casual nudity, but they didn't tolerate any sexual play at all. I'm trying to find the name of it, but can't seem to at the moment.

Reactions: Meat09

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine used to go to a Korean spa once a month or so. He said there was this huge muscle bound Bulgarian guy there who use to massage him into boneless chicken and then strip off and take a shower right there by the table. He said there was a lot of casual nudity, but they didn't tolerate any sexual play at all. I'm trying to find the name of it, but can't seem to at the moment.

The place you are referring to is called Paradise Sauna. It's a family run small Korean Spa, kinda rundown, worn, grimy and need of repairs/dirty. Frequented by mostly gay and bi guys. Guys do play there secretly. The spa area has showers in the open, jacuzzi and hot and cold plunges in one big room with a steamroom and sauna off it. The masseur's name there is Ivo, a very nice good looking beefy and hairy Bulgarian guy but he isn't gay and gives legit massages and scrubs as far as everyone knows.

The other place is called Sweatlodge and it's a large Russian owned banya for men. It's kept up better, cleaner, classier and mostly frequented by straight guys. The banya or sauna is extremely hot. Most guys cover up in towels while walking around and showers are stalls with privacy doors so not as much nudity on view here.

Last edited:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The place you are referring to is called Paradise Sauna. It's a family run small Korean Spa, kinda rundown, worn, grimy and need of repairs/dirty. Frequented by mostly gay and bi guys. Guys do play there secretly. The spa area has showers in the open, jacuzzi and hot and cold plunges in one big room with a steamroom and sauna off it. The masseur's name there is Ivo, a very nice good looking beefy and hairy Bulgarian guy but he isn't gay and gives legit massages and scrubs as far as everyone knows.

The other place is called Sweatlodge and it's a large Russian owned banya for men. It's kept up better, cleaner, classier and mostly frequented by straight guys. The banya or sauna is extremely hot. Most guys cover up in towels while walking around and showers are stalls with privacy doors so not as much nudity on view here.

That's the place. I did hear it was a bit run down, but the staff was friendly and the price was reasonable. I've never been, and all I knew was the masseur's name. My friend tends to drool over him, even though he's straight. I've heard he does give great massages and it nice to look at.

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's the place. I did hear it was a bit run down, but the staff was friendly and the price was reasonable. I've never been, and all I knew was the masseur's name. My friend tends to drool over him, even though he's straight. I've heard he does give great massages and it nice to look at.

He has a website if you want to see what he looks like.

Muscular Therapy

Cruiousman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like I am headed to Paradise sauna this weekend will anyone else be around that wants to go?

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But what is the sense of the a sauna for men and attended by men?
Is it much better for a str8 go to a different place to have a massage?
In every part of world people go in sauna of course for have some relax BUT at 90% they go also for some good and trasgressive man hung up.
So my question is.. is it much better to go in a different place?

Reactions: buckhunter37

dcmac07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey curious, just sent you a pm. in chicago here too and have been wondering the same thing. have heard king spa is pretty good, and was planning to try and go at some point myself. feel free to message me back

Reactions: BradChi

Cruiousman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I just returned from my trip to Chicago and let me say I am glad I chose to go to Paradise. It was a unique and great experiment. Not pushy in any way, but fun if you wanted to have some. Most the men in there were married or curious, and there about 20 men both days I went. Cant wait to get back as soon as possible and have another very relaxing day in the spa!