Chicago Spa and Saunas for men

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It'd be really hot to plan a day for a bunch of Chicago guys to show up. I've never been but would love to check it out!

I totally agree! Would be so fun and hot for a bunch of LPSG guys to meet up at either king spa or paradise sauna.

Reactions: Allcrazyallsly

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Paradise Sauna. King Spa doesn't allow any play whatsoever.
I have never been to paradise yet, but soooooo curious. I was worried it would be really dirty. Is it? Or do you find it clean? At king spa I feel comfortable walking around with out shoes, is that the case at paradise? If I know lots of horny guys will be showing up at paradise, I’m in!

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never been to paradise yet, but soooooo curious. I was worried it would be really dirty. Is it? Or do you find it clean? At king spa I feel comfortable walking around with out shoes, is that the case at paradise? If I know lots of horny guys will be showing up at paradise, I’m in!
CLEAN is a word NEVER used to describe Paradise, LOL. Nevertheless, it serves a purpose. You will run into people who will never go or can't go (married, closeted, etc) to Steamworks. King Spa is great for true relaxation and eye candy. If the eye candy gets to be too frustrating, then you head over to Paradise to take care of that. ;)

monday10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
CLEAN is a word NEVER used to describe Paradise, LOL. Nevertheless, it serves a purpose. You will run into people who will never go or can't go (married, closeted, etc) to Steamworks. King Spa is great for true relaxation and eye candy. If the eye candy gets to be too frustrating, then you head over to Paradise to take care of that. ;)

Agree. I only went there once. I saw condom wrapper at the corner the dry sauna. The guy I played with didn't clean the mess he shoot on the floor and just left. Saw someone almost stepped on it 10 min later. It is much wilder than King Spa. Also saw a guy (not a worker) giving an erotic massage on another guy on the table by the pool, which I didn't enjoy seeing... It's a Korean spa, but being discreet seems not a concern there.

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree. I only went there once. I saw condom wrapper at the corner the dry sauna. The guy I played with didn't clean the mess he shoot on the floor and just left. Saw someone almost stepped on it 10 min later. It is much wilder than King Spa. Also saw a guy (not a worker) giving an erotic massage on another guy on the table by the pool, which I didn't enjoy seeing... It's a Korean spa, but being discreet seems not a concern there.

how come you didn’t enjoy seeing the erotic massage? Is that right out by the showers? I would love to watch! Also, is it totally cool to have a erection while in the shower area, out in the open stroking my boner? That would be hot enough for me. I just wanna be free to have a hard cock as I shower.

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

yeah, I’m one of those people who would never go to steam works. I do wish paradise would be cleaner though. Maybe once it opens up again it’ll be cleaner since no one has been there for months. Maybe that’s wishful thinking. In your experience, is it perfectly fine to have a boner in the public showers area?

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, I’m one of those people who would never go to steam works. I do wish paradise would be cleaner though. Maybe once it opens up again it’ll be cleaner since no one has been there for months. Maybe that’s wishful thinking. In your experience, is it perfectly fine to have a boner in the public showers area?
Boners are not only acceptable but almost expected. ;) The guy next to you might help you out if you aren't already hard.

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how come you didn’t enjoy seeing the erotic massage? Is that right out by the showers? I would love to watch! Also, is it totally cool to have a erection while in the shower area, out in the open stroking my boner? That would be hot enough for me. I just wanna be free to have a hard cock as I shower.
Yes, there is the table by the showers. If you see someone sitting on the table you can offer a massage. And of course it'll be an erotic massage. No one bothers guys playing there. The owners know where their bread is buttered!

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, there is the table by the showers. If you see someone sitting on the table you can offer a massage. And of course it'll be an erotic massage. No one bothers guys playing there. The owners know where their bread is buttered!

perfect! I gotta go to paradise! I’ve loved showing off and looking at king spa, but I always wish I could just be free and get a boner and maybe edge a little.

Reactions: ian46

monday10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

As I said, it is a Korean spa, but it seems a gay bathhouse for me. In most of the Korean spas I went regularly when i lived in California, guys know how to play in a careful manner. I just enjoy the relaxation in a spa and and like playing discreetly in the steam room or sauna. I don't mind seeing a dude walking with a boner, but publicly giving an erotic message or sucking cock in the shower are just too much. I assume Steamworks is a gay bathhouse, why don't you like it if being discreet is not a concern for you?

To your question, yes, it is totally cool to have a boner in the shower area. I don't think the owners care about the sexual behavior there. All of their male customers are just horny men anyway lol

Reactions: PaulisinIL

Dlmarrbi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really love Paradise because of the openness. If you doh't want to play, you don't have to. Occasionally there is someone who won't take no for an answer. Every time I go there is someone who wants a massage...so hot to do so. And I love being able to walk around hard and no one cares. I only get to Chicago once or twice a year. But I always plan on King Spa to get warmed up and spend the night...Paradise to get relief.

PaulisinIL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really love Paradise because of the openness. If you doh't want to play, you don't have to. Occasionally there is someone who won't take no for an answer. Every time I go there is someone who wants a massage...so hot to do so. And I love being able to walk around hard and no one cares. I only get to Chicago once or twice a year. But I always plan on King Spa to get warmed up and spend the night...Paradise to get relief.
Sounds wonderful! Let us know when you go!