Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im a skinny/toned/nerdy guy in the Chicago suburbs, I'm trying to find someone sane and very very hung, I'm not at all attracted to guys if they don't have a big dick as well as a good body :/ in any case, I'm really hoping someone gets back to me, seems like it's exceptionally difficult to find who I'm looking for and I'm ready to give up for a while at least. If you think you might be who I'm looking for at all I'd love to hear from you, if you're NOT exceptionally hung I would rather you move on and not waste your time or mine, which might sound cold if you haven't tried putting up a personal ad yourself

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ontest
im a skinny/toned/nerdy guy in the Chicago suburbs, I'm trying to find someone sane and very very hung, I'm not at all attracted to guys if they don't have a big dick as well as a good body :/ in any case, I'm really hoping someone gets back to me, seems like it's exceptionally difficult to find who I'm looking for and I'm ready to give up for a while at least. If you think you might be who I'm looking for at all I'd love to hear from you, if you're NOT exceptionally hung I would rather you move on and not waste your time or mine, which might sound cold if you haven't tried putting up a personal ad yourself
m5'8" 2Hey, I am a twink too. I am 9.5" We should get together and.I am thick.We should get together. How big is yours? I beat all my friends in a cock ta cock contest

Reactions: mazrus

brembo18

Cherished Member
Media
where in the city are you?