WOOF WOOF!!
c'mere, I got something for ya'! :naughty: :069:
cigarbabe:saevil:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On the occasion of his hitting 1500 posts, let us all celebrate the fantastic talents and skills of the best combination writer/flirt/restorer of straightness on the board! If you've lost it, he can fix it. If you want to lose it, he can help there, too.

All Hail, Sam, Sam, Chicago Man! If he can't do it, no one can.
It bears repeating now that you have reached your
4000th post,
in less than a year!

But it was so naughty of you to post it in Latin. As not everyone speaks it, I supply the translation below:

"I prefer a continental breakfast to Mahi-mahi.

Mahi-mahi is best served with a lot of basil.

Magistrates are good at math all over the world.

I want to do two loquacious latinas at once, but bopperbasting is out of the question."

I'm not sure what that has to do with your big accomplishment, but I share these sentiments exactly.

:hail: :hail: :hail:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
:friday: :friday: :friday: :friday: :friday:​

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4000 posts already? and here sit I in the meager 1500 range.

Congratulations Sam--complimentary blow-jobs are in order for you.

Media
5000th post
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
8:30 P.M.

Quod scripsi, scripsi.

Exegi monumentum aere perennius.

Meliora Cogito.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Translation for the above:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
5000th post
Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Quod scripsi, scripsi.

Exegi monumentum aere perennius.

Meliora Cogito.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

http://www.rktekt.com/ck/LatSayings.php

Should I be keeping track of my landmarks too? :tongue: I missed the 9000, perhaps I will just make a fuss for 10,000.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow Jeff! YOu are quite prolific. I know it slips by so fast when you are having fun.

It do, it do... I'm beginning to realize that, like sexual partners... it is just a number and doesn't really mean much.:tongue:

If I don't do it, you know Doc will. I just thought I would get it over with quietly.:biggrin1:

Yah, that is fair. You two are like the Thread starting team. Has anyone else noticed that everyone seems to be clumping off into twos?

Sam and Doc, LPD and Kink, Me and Alex, Naughty and Prep, Zora and Dribble, etc?

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations Sam! You're such a prolific writer. Your literary works will never cease to amaze (and arouse) me. You're the Harold Robbins of cyberspace. :cool:

Jeff, it's spring fever. :biggrin1:

Yah, that is fair. You two are like the Thread starting team. Has anyone else noticed that everyone seems to be clumping off into twos?

Sam and Doc, LPD and Kink, Me and Alex, Naughty and Prep, Zora and Dribble, etc?

Media
Congratulations Sam! You're such a prolific writer. Your literary works will never cease to amaze (and arouse) me. You're the Harold Robbins of cyberspace. :cool:
More like the Alfred E. Newman of cyber space! Thanks, Big Guy! And you are the cyber king of visual excellence!
Sam is the king of cool. Sam is the bomb...........:cool: :smile:
Uncut is the best of the best, and that is an understatement!:smile:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
5000th post
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Quod scripsi, scripsi. Exegi monumentum aere perennius. Meliora Cogito. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.
If I don't do it, you know Doc will. I just thought I would get it over with quietly.:biggrin1: Now this can fade off into cyber oblivion.

What is with all this modest, quiet shit?!? :confused:

Of course I will celebrate your 5000th post. (And forget all that crap jeff is peddling about it just being a number.) You are my post-whore god! The example I follow.

You are the bestest guy on the site, kind to all, and fun to boot.

You are one hot poster, and the release mechanism for half the :newbie:s out there!

Hats off to Sam, Sam, 5000 man!

:hitit: :bukkake2: :banana: :hail: :wave2: :friday: :wiggle: :hug: :3some: :arms: :You_Rock_Emoticon:​

Media
What is with all this modest, quiet shit?!? :confused:

Of course I will celebrate your 5000th post. (And forget all that crap Jeff is peddling about it just being a number.) You are my post-whore god! The example I follow.

You are the bestest guy on the site, kind to all, and fun to boot.

You are one hot poster, and the release mechanism for half the :newbie:s out there!

Hats off to Sam, Sam, 5000 man!

:hitit: :bukkake2: :banana: :hail: :wave2: :friday: :wiggle: :hug: :3some: :arms: :You_Rock_Emoticon:​
Oh, my! I've just been cyber spooged in technicolor! Thanks you for all the kind words, Doc. Now let's get back to the main event—Doc hits 8000! Coming soon to a post near you!

The world waits . . . erect . . . in anticipation!:biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now let's get back to the main event—Doc hits 8000! Coming soon to a post near you!

The world waits . . . erect . . . in anticipation!:biggrin1:
He's tormenting us--he's gonna make us wait up all night to see the magic counter head over into the next realm.

Media
He's tormenting us--he's gonna make us wait up all night to see the magic counter head over into the next realm.
I think the term is edging us! He is going for 8003 to break Jeff's record. i suspect it will happen in the morning, and then there needs to be a major celebration, fireworks, endless sex, more endless sex, and lots of really smokin' hot sex along with a number of major fleshpiles. I think he will be happy then.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the term is edging us! He is going for 8003 to break Jeff's record. i suspect it will happen in the morning, and then there needs to be a major celebration, fireworks, endless sex, more endless sex, and lots of really smokin' hot sex along with a number of major fleshpiles. I think he will be happy then.
Then I had better go polish Galt up for the festivities--he's never been to a fleshpiling, this will be quite a treat for him.