Chick-Fil-A

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They have the best chicken sandwiches anywhere. Their chicken nuggets are amazing and their waffle fries are great too.

Have you ever eaten there?

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I LOVE YOU! :biggrin1:

that's my fav place to eat! though i don't get to go there very often. yum! now i'm craving it!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Weird.... I was just discussing their waffle fries with someone today.

Damn. I was almost over it. Now I have to go get some.

I love their waffle fries, but.......... I think Backyard Burger has the best waffle fries (unfortunately all of the Backyard Burgers in my area and pretty much with in a 50-100 mile radius have closed down :mad:)

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love their waffle fries, but.......... I think Backyard Burger has the best waffle fries (unfortunately all of the Backyard Burgers in my area and pretty much with in a 50-100 mile radius have closed down :mad:)

OMFG backyard burger!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: this thread is making my mouth water. i haven't ate there in a long time. :frown1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only shitty thing about Chick-Fil-A is that they have too many mall locations and I prefer to go to stand alone stores with drive thrus.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the money, Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A are pretty much interchangeable.

Mem, if I'm not mistaken, you are in Ft Lauderdale ? If you like Buffalo Wings, try to make it down to Hollywood, FL, Wings-N-Curls (Curly fries as opposed to waffle fries).

Wings n Curls Restaurant Fort Lauderdale

Ugly purple building as you go east from I-95 towards the Hollywood Circle. One of the few chicken restaurants I'll drive out of my way for. Prices are pretty reasonable too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the money, Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A are pretty much interchangeable.

Mem, if I'm not mistaken, you are in Ft Lauderdale ? If you like Buffalo Wings, try to make it down to Hollywood, FL, Wings-N-Curls (Curly fries as opposed to waffle fries).

Ugly purple building as you go east from I-95 towards the Hollywood Circle. One of the few chicken restaurants I'll drive out of my way for. Prices are pretty reasonable too.

I'm near Ft Laud. I'll have to look for it some time, but I'm not a huge wing fan.

I disagree about Wendy's. Their chicken sandwich is decent but not as good as CFA. Wendy's nuggets are chicken paste shaped like nuggets. CFA has whole white meat chunks.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it. It's one of the only fast food places I get food from.
The only shitty thing about Chick-Fil-A is that they have too many mall locations and I prefer to go to stand alone stores with drive thrus.
There is a stand alone store near me. I think there are more of them lately. The other thing that's bad is they are closed on Sundays.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is absolutely no comparison between Wendy's and Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A fries with peanut oil and flavors their chicken with garlic and sugar. They also haven't changed their recipe since they started and Wendy's recently had to try to shift it's entire menu to lower cost ingredients... the quality of Wendy's has gone down severly in recent years. Wendy's chicken sandwiches in the 80's were absolutely, astoundlingly good. they have seen a gradual decline in the quality of their output over the years. Chic-Fil-A serves Waffle fries and soup... they are also much more expensice than Wendy's and are probably the most expensive fast food restaurant.

McDonalds has introduced the Southern style chicken breast sandwich which is a deliberate knock off of Chic-Fil-A's recipe. It is an inferior sandwich, but it is earily reminiscent of the Chic-Fil-A recipe... and also much cheaper.

By the way... Chic-Fil-A is a fundamentalist Christian organization. Most of the upper management has been "saved" and all of their employees are encouraged to be "saved" and or go to fundamentalist churches.

Oh, I almost forgot... I had a Chic-Fil-A chicken sandwich today for lunch and it was AWESOME!!!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell you what... I am a sucker for a good fish sandwich, if Wendy's can deliver a decent sandwich, I will be really impressed. One of my stepbrothers manages a Wendy's in Ohio, he tells me anything about Wendy's I ask him. That's where I learned that they recently downgraded their ingredients to cheaper fare because of the gas prices and the slowing economy. Everything at Wendy's this year is a little shittier than last year and the prices remained the same.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree that Chick-Fil-A is anything like Wendy's.....
As far as I'm concerned, there is no comparison between
Chick-Fil-A chicken items and anything put out by Wendy's.
And, I really like Wendy's....btw

I, too, love the Chick-Fil-A waffle fries......but the first thing
I do when I go south is make a trip to get on of their LARGE
LEMONADES.....their's is the greatest!

I don't care what religion a company aspires to, nor do I care
what religion the server believes in. That is their business!
UNLESS, that is, it descriminates against people because of
their race, ethnic background, religion, or sexual orientation
(think Cracker Barrel. etc.).

All I care about is that the Chick-Fil-A food is good and tasty
and that the place is clean.....and their restaurants are always
clean. What I don't like, and it is my loss and not theirs, is that
they do not stay open on Sundays.....because it is the Sabbath.
I would like to eat there after Church, but have to pick another
place on my visits. So, I usually pick BBQ or a Catfish place.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get a mad craving for the Chick-Fil-A sandwich and just have to have one... yeah, the waffle fries too. There is a standalone Chick-Fil-A not too far from my place.