chicken pot pies or hot pockets?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
which one do you all like better?

I don't buy any frozen food products like the chicken pot pies and Hot Pockets. If I want a good chicken pot pie, I will make a good one with some fresh vegetables: (snow peas, carrots, mushrooms), canned cubed chicken or pull shredded (without the skin, bones, gristle and fat )rotisserie chicken. And half cans of cream of vegetable and cream of chicken soup with some water and a little bit of all-purpose flour. A cast iron skillet of fresh cornbread cut into cubes and toasted. Then I would get a casserole dish put all the chicken, vegetables and watered down soup mix. Top it off with the toasted cornbread cubes. Add some melted herb butter. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 30 minutes and take the foil off the last ten minutes of baking.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot Pockets....they're almost as good as a fleshlight....
LMAO!

D

deleted110426

Chicken pot pie. Hot pockets destroy my stomach.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chicken Pot Pies....but ony if I make them from scratch....using my
father's recipe.....the very best!!!

Now, because of this thread.....I'm wondering if the OP was thinking
about doing something else with it than eating it?

If so, a sweet potato pie is best for that.....:yumyum:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS fr the Recipe Invisi ...
i am going to make THAT today..instead of my Fish on a Friday (not a Catholic but conditioned to have Fish on a Friday)
Will even try out my NEW (2nd hand 10$ French Pressure Cooker--LIFE is GREAT') haha
I ronically just happend to have a no 16 Chicken and some Cream etc flown in a few days ago..have most the other ingredients.esp the Fresh Veges .. .mmmmmmm Suffeeeeeeeer..
WONDERFUL'
enz
(Thanks also OP also ..'what a welcome change from all thats happened .. 24hrs lpsg)

True_Silver_Irv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chicken pot pies from marie calenders, Yummy.
Definitely! I always feel the glutton when I end up smashing the spoon into the second one. Oh and the sound when the crust from the top breaks through and settles into the creamy contents. Who can not or would not love that?