Chickining out at the urinals

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tingting, Mar 23, 2009.

1. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    So today i walked into a public restroom and really i have been thinking about it all day and i wanted to go in there to pee and show off my cock but i saw a guy in there and immediately i made sure he couldn't see me ... i love to look at guys on the computer and only guy i know in public but when it comes to guys in general i think they are gross ... is there any way to build my self confidence as well as try to get out of my thoughts of guys being gross?

2. dingdong

dingdong Member

well, about getting pee-shy: when you think about it, what is the worst that can happen?

3. niekje

niekje New Member

I get that too most of the time. I love peing at the urinal and would like to show off al little and look around. But I am a little pee-shy too, so most of the time I get nervous. That also leads to a little shinkage at the urina :-(
    But just 'practise' and do not walk away from it. It's just something you can get used to. And a fewweeks ago, I was rewarded. A guy came in and started peing next to me, huge flaccid dick. Meanwhile he was sending a text message so not really paying attention. Gave me a good time looking and in the end he looked at me too, doing a lot of milkingat the end...not jerking but really hot!!

4. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    How do you get through school and college without having overcome this shyness?

5. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

I have no problems when pissing other men sees mine penis. I know I'am about avarage. Let them look.
    Why be shay? In your jeans you see a bulge, when running you see the bulge, in your swimwear you see your bulge, in the sauna they see all.
    When you are in a private club you enyou youself when a strange girl is fukking you and make compliments about your big fat dick.
    I don't understand that men can have problems.

6. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Dude, it's just peeing. No one else cares. If you're stepping up to the urinal for sex, I can see why you'd be nervous, but it really is just taking a leak.

7. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    well idk wats going on with me but in high school there is no showering at my school and really everyone in high school went into individual stalls

8. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    1. Walk into restroom.

2. Walk up to urinal.

3. Unzip trousers, remove dick.

4. Stand there.

If it doesn't work, zip it back up. Do not go to the stall to relieve yourself. Go back out and walk around. Drink a bottle of water.

Repeat steps 1-4. If no action, repeat. If you drink enough, you will HAVE to piss, regardless of where you are and what the circumstances.

Once you have done it, the door will be opened and you can do it again, more voluntarily.

9. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    I used to be pee-shy so I do know where you are coming from. I too like to check out guys at the urinal, its the best place for seeing dick you normally couldn't see in a change room etc as they may not get it out.

MH07 has the right advice, try it if nothing walk away go drink more, go back and try again, sooner or later you'll have to pee and trust me it will get easier. I'm still working on it, but have improved.

10. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I agree with this, but would add a 2.1: "always take the urinal next to another guy"
    Start from the beginning to stand close to some one else. If you don't you have to start all over again, because it's not a the urinal that makes you shy but the possibility that other guys can see and hear you piss.

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

A friend many years ago was pee shy - actually he was so shy he could even change in the same room with another guy - even his three brothers. We were room mates a few years and I came home early one day cause I was close to home and walked in, walked upstairs to me room just in time to see him in his room naked. I got a quick glance at his monster cock as he stumbled for his underwear almost falling over trying to pull them up. From what I saw, he had NOTHING to be shy about but... that was him. Meanwhile me and our other roommate walked around naked - at least from our rooms to the bathroom and could not have cared less. Some people have issues! Some don't! The only time I get pee shy is when I walk in and there's a co-worker or client standing at the urinal. I usually go for the stall at that point.

12. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    well in high school i was at a giant dance at LSU for four h and there was at least 25 guys in a bathroom that had 2 stalls and 5 urinals... and walking in their i got the feeling like i was about to go on a rollercoaster ride... i had to wait in line... then when i went to pee and took my cock out and realized i was shoulder to shoulder with other guys... my cock began to get a semi but i just kept my cool... it took me a good thirty seconds for the piss to come out but when it did and i was done i took off cause i felt like i was about to die...

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wasn't it the greatest when your flow started? I used to have problems being pee shy; now I don't. I love to pee in front of other guys, and love urinals with no dividers. There may still be times when it takes me a few seconds to release the stream, but it always happens and I love that first burst when I piss.

14. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    Practice and just do it, don't think it over all the time... used to be pee shy too and looking back at it I have no idea why... most guys don't pay attention anyway, started with urinals with dividers than dared to do the ones without and now I can even pee at a through... and the occasional cock on display is a good incentive!

15. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hit the flush handle or move your hand in front of the motion sensor, that will cause you to start urinating as the water runs. I've had lots of guys come up next to me and they can't go until I get done waving mine around and stuffing it back down into my pants. I just figure they just were too busy watching and I certainly don't mind giving them their money worth, especially at the big events...

16. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

one man saw my penis and ran out of the rest room :frown1:

17. laphiha

laphiha New Member

that big?

18. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was he laughing hysterically?

19. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    Ahhh I look back at this and now i take shower openly in front of guys.... so much improvement. Thanks guys!

20. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    My friend you are barking up the wrong tree, there are still dangers out there we live in a very homophobic society. Go to the urinal do you thing and get out. I have a roommate who is very homophobic though he does not know about me , I was hanging out with him one day and he had to use the mens bathroom , after he came back he told me that there was a guy staring at his cock while he urinated and was so pist off he curse the guy out and called names and almost kicked his ass. So be careful

Draft saved Draft deleted