Chicks Into Chicks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Pene_Negro_Grande, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I was a this private party last night and my friend wanted me to fool around with his girlfriend and another girl at the same time...Very interesting and weird party and this was not out of the ordinary there...Lately I have been noticing that all the girls that I hang out with or the girls that all my boys date are into girls too...It is funny because for the most part these girls are straight and have boyfriends (my boys)...Just this past Saturday night - I heard 5 of the girls in our group on separate occassions talking about how bad they wanted to hook up with a girl we saw that night...And we have all talked openly before about the girls picking up other girls and bringing them home for 3somes w/their boyfriends...Personally 2 girls together can be interesting and fun in the right environment but really don't really do it for me...I like the attention focused on me and vice versa...

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm in your camp, PNG. That was one of the things that convnced me that I couldn't deny I was gay any longer--the idea of two women getting off on each other leaves me cold. My straight male friends look at two women together and think, in the words of the late Sam Kinison, more titties for daddy!

3. jonb

Gold Member

I like it. But then again, my fantasies run the gamut from straight to gay to lesbian to threesomes or more (in any combination).

Draft saved Draft deleted