Chicks, what if YOU had a dick?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ruffboy, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ruffboy

Gold Member

so ladies, i'm curious, if you had a cock of your very own swinging between your legs, what would you want it to be like? how much would you play with it? would you be straight, gay, bi or other:wink: ? would you be suave and debonair with the ladies or would you be a stumbling idiot trying to get in every hot girls hot pants?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Wow I'd be bi, with a more prominant thing for the males... I'd masterbate all the fucking time, and be a slut... haha.. I'd be amused for hours... I tell you, the guy that marries me is in trouble..

3. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I'd want mine to be a shower, a thick shower. Not reaal large, maybe 8x5 when erect? But for sure a nice fat softie. I'd masturbate probably anytime I became aware of it's presence, and I'd do it slow and with lots of the precum I'd ooze. I'd shoot my load right in my mouth (if that's possible, heh). Okay...I'm getting hot now....that was fun.

4. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue:eek:f course this is a long held dream of mine- but would still only want it for a day...... well maybe 2 cos one day wouldn't be enough to try everything plus have the time I wanted just to play with myself- I'd probably want to have sex with women, cos Id want to know what it feels like for the guy- and I'd want an excellent bj or 2 or 3- and other than that I would spend my time masturbating in the mirror and constantly admiring all the changes my equipment goes through- and pee standing up, aim- maybe write my name in the snow-
    and size? normal- average- not too big or too little- not a show off (really!) and would want to 'fit in' with the majority!:biggrin1:

5. MsImperfect

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had dreams about this before! haha
    I always wanted to be able to experience a male orgasm - it's always had me curious!

I'd be bi, of course and preference would probably still lean torwards women as I just love them so. I'd want one that was fairly thick, cut and maybe 8-9"..

6. Gisella

Gold Member

7. ruffboy

Gold Member

absolutamente stunning responses ladies. and thanks for the link Gisella, i'm sure i'll get a lecture later from jeff black or one of his minions on proper use of the 'search' feature before posting a new thread ;-)

i'm amazed how many of you have a first excited reaction to be able to wank with it. and how many of you seem to love to watch a guy (on cam or otherwise) play with himself as well. makes me wonder why there is so much (percieved) taboo surrounding a guy masturbating then? maybe its my catholic guilt coloring the subject though, but if everyone's so excited about pulling your own pud, why is there so much public ridicule for the act?

but shit, i'm digressing and killing my own thread with that! LOVE your descriptions ladies!

8. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
  9. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

It's funny how the girls would be even more perverted than a lot of the guys are.

10. ruffboy

Gold Member

we all know they want it.....

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Of course we would... but can you blame us?

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I caught myself walking naked past a big mirror the other day, and I thought - mmmmhhhh hawt. :eek:

13. ruffboy

Gold Member

i tried to catch myself, but i was too fast

14. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    I have always wanted to pee standing up. I mean i can but yeah mess much, although they do have that one thing for girls who go camping now and i guess for all the times u go into like a nasty bathroom eww....heres a website i found " P-Mate - Female Freedom - The Freedom To Pee Standing Up " Well newayz if i had a penis i would be bi as well i mean why not because if i had a penis i would still be me but i love men so much sooo yeah and then of course id have to see wat it feels like on the other side of a penis entering a vagina. Id say cut because mostly thats all i see and size wise like 7-8 inches i consider that just perfect and thick like 10 inches thick. lol no like 4 lets not make it uncomfortable now. What could be better than screwing everyone in site and not being called a slut for it.. or it be ok because i have a penis. smooches heeh

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id want one just for a day or two.

Id wake up with a smile as i looked down at my huge-esque 8.5x6 morning wood and give it a nice rub hello, hopefully id be talent enough to give it a morning kiss too:tongue:. Id call her Little Lee and she'd be beautiful.. Long thick and perfectly maincured. She'd be uncut and would have a good amount foreskin, just enough so its still there when LL was angry and hard.

Id probably go comando with no underwear so i could feel her moving and brushing against my skin and so she could rest well on her perfectly sized balls. Not sure if id like a regular lady/fuck who knows how to work her to the extreme or if id share her around with as many lucky ladies that would want to meet and greet her.

Id probably jack off as often as possible and would definantly do it on cam or post videos here if not both.

oh the thought of having my own little mini Lee ...aww

16. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    So Gisella,

any more adventure with Fabrico?

17. ruffboy

Gold Member

i really think we as a society need to make that word 'slut' what it really is, a term of endearment for those we ALL wish we could be:wink:

dang Lee....THAT is sweet AND hott! good work!:tongue:

18. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I don't know about anyone else's, but if you had mine, I don't think I could.

19. Gisella

Gold Member

:redface: Oh man..I'm still traumatized..he fails me in my Crysalis fantasies I came too soon even imaging me and her... still learning dealing with my timming but I havent used him in anyone yet...just walking him in thight jeans to show off my bulge and we get looks of reactions :cool: , after so much attention they feel reall heavy and I start pc exercices to handle that too...I have been thinking about try docking with the guys or at least find a glory hole to release and having him handle by other than me...you know he has starts to produce lots of precum..my balls hurt as hell for this motive I always have watermelon in refrigerator for practices... and I often uses him to pee in my sand vase container as first thing in the moorning looking at the new day in the horizont..."hopefully today we are going to fuck"...

kisses..ops ... a green spit in your shoes ...:sombrero:

Me & Him..:wank:

20. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    great thread!

Draft saved Draft deleted