Chicks, what if YOU had a dick?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had a DICK.....:redface:
I would stick it in just about every tight ASS I can get.." I would be GAY as hell...." I used to pretend that I was a guys when I was kid and stick a sock in my undies.." When you can only go out for a hour a day.." But the rest of the time you are stuck in the house cleaning up and then when your hour of outside time is up.." What is a kid to do? I also stuffed socks in my shirt." To have boobs.." But, it was more fun putting them down my pants. I tried a few times to pretent that I was a guy when I was at school.." But, then I felt DIRTY when I check out guys.." So, I stopped that FAST..:eek: I love being a girl though.." I used to wonder what is it like to have a dick..." But, as a women, I can have it in my ASS and my front:wink: .." Having a dick has it good points, I guess..." You guys don't have to BLEED once a month..." You have a TOY that you can never get tired of.." But, can you start to pee and then STOP in the middles of it and hold it for a hour?:biggrin1:

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought I would like to be a guy for a day...just to see what it was like. Once I had a dream that I was a guy, and I was hung! woo wee! it was long and hot...and that's as close to experiencing what men feel as I will ever get, I suppose.
If I were a guy I would probably be very hot about girls. Girls are hot, anyway, and I am a girl. :p

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Now I know what you gals think. Makes me HOT and realise that us guys take what we have for granted in a way

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had a dick, I would masturbate a substantial amount of the day and/or week. Truthfully, I would probably be a daily masturbator. I mean it's there for my pleasure and it's so easy to get to anytime and anywhere.

I'm fairly sure I'd be a complete slut--at least until I found that special lady. I'd be the type of guy who would wake up the next morning with a chick and wonder "what the fuck did I do last night". :wink:

Of course, I would be at least 7 x 5. My cock would be hard as steel and I would be every woman's dream lover. I'd be able to come quickly or last for hours. I'd have a talented tongue and would be able to eat pussy like a madman.

Of couse, I would have the flexibility of an acrobat for those special Kama Sutra positions :biggrin1: .

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface: Oh man..I'm still traumatized..he fails me in my Crysalis fantasies I came too soon even imaging me and her... still learning dealing with my timming but I havent used him in anyone yet...just walking him in thight jeans to show off my bulge and we get looks of reactions :cool: , after so much attention they feel reall heavy and I start pc exercices to handle that too...I have been thinking about try docking with the guys or at least find a glory hole to release and having him handle by other than me...you know he has starts to produce lots of precum..my balls hurt as hell for this motive I always have watermelon in refrigerator for practices... and I often uses him to pee in my sand vase container as first thing in the moorning looking at the new day in the horizont..."hopefully today we are going to fuck"...

kisses..ops ... a green spit in your shoes ...:sombrero:

Me & Him..:wank:

Well don't worry, that first time any person grabs that large cock, you will know exactly what to do with it. Only problem Gisella, it sounds you might like it too much. Think about it, there's probably a good reason why guys have a innate desire to stick it into any woman, and for some, men, they can find. Feel the tightness. Hear the gasp. Feel the wetness ooze all around your skin inside her. And when you have a large one, well, I leave the rest up to you to imagine....

I don't know, you might just stay Fabrico in the end.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well don't worry, that first time any person grabs that large cock, you will know exactly what to do with it. Only problem Gisella, it sounds you might like it too much. Think about it, there's probably a good reason why guys have a innate desire to stick it into any woman, and for some, men, they can find. Feel the tightness. Hear the gasp. Feel the wetness ooze all around your skin inside her. And when you have a large one, well, I leave the rest up to you to imagine....

I don't know, you might just stay Fabrico in the end.

Yeh you are right...but still insecure I may hurt them..I'm a 9"x6" now but if I grow more at least my girth ..let me say..0.5" or more while with a women...:eek: I'm afraid to hurt and they may run from me..but for sure I want to stick it..stick it good hard and keep going...yeh feel the tightness oh man..I dream in fucking and using mine...all the way and she enjoying it...

Doc...Fabricio is maybe a Mr.Hyde and Gisella Dr.Jekyll....:eek: omg....there is no end - just innate urges to fuck forever, each and any way possible being he or she...:cool: :tongue:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Yeh you are right...but still insecure I may hurt them..I'm a 9"x6" now but if I grow more at least my girth ..let me say..0.5" or more while with a women...:eek: I'm afraid to hurt and they may run from me..but for sure I want to stick it..stick it good hard and keep going...yeh feel the tightness oh man..I dream in fucking and using mine...all the way and she enjoying it...

Doc...Fabricio is maybe a Mr.Hyde and Gisella Dr.Jekyll....:eek: omg....there is no end - just innate urges to fuck forever, each and any way possible being he or she...:cool: :tongue:

Imagine going home with Dr.Jekyll (Gisella) and end up getting Mr.Hyde (Fabricio) instead :eek5: :eek: :scared2: :shocked: :yikes:

LMAO

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:saevilw:Uhaha ha Uhahaha...

:3some: Yep..taking "me" home is not for the fainted at heart..just imagine 2 in one..anytime anywhere the transformation...the guy or the girl must enjoy both: being fucker fuckee , fuckee fucker...:cool:

Yep, run for/with/whatever protecting your cave holes everybody !:eek:

:lmao:

Imagine going home with Dr.Jekyll (Gisella) and end up getting Mr.Hyde (Fabricio) instead :eek5: :eek: :scared2: :shocked: :yikes:

LMAO

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella, with your sexy amazing brain, it doesn't matter to me WHAT particular equipment and attachements you bring in your Mary Poppins carpet bag, i know it would all be mind-blowing!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had a DICK.....:redface:
I would stick it in just about every tight ASS I can get.." I would be GAY as hell...." I used to pretend that I was a guys when I was kid and stick a sock in my undies.." When you can only go out for a hour a day.." But the rest of the time you are stuck in the house cleaning up and then when your hour of outside time is up.." What is a kid to do? I also stuffed socks in my shirt." To have boobs.." But, it was more fun putting them down my pants. I tried a few times to pretent that I was a guy when I was at school.." But, then I felt DIRTY when I check out guys.." So, I stopped that FAST..:eek: I love being a girl though.." I used to wonder what is it like to have a dick..." But, as a women, I can have it in my ASS and my front:wink: .." Having a dick has it good points, I guess..." You guys don't have to BLEED once a month..." You have a TOY that you can never get tired of.." But, can you start to pee and then STOP in the middles of it and hold it for a hour?:biggrin1:

if we never get tired of our toys, why would you ever get tired of yours?? ;-) and yes, we can start and stop, and, at least in my experience, hold it for FAR longer, like long car trips :wink: but alas, LOVE how you pretended to put yours to use. always sexy DGirl....

If I had a dick, I would masturbate a substantial amount of the day and/or week. Truthfully, I would probably be a daily masturbator. I mean it's there for my pleasure and it's so easy to get to anytime and anywhere.

I'm fairly sure I'd be a complete slut--at least until I found that special lady. I'd be the type of guy who would wake up the next morning with a chick and wonder "what the fuck did I do last night". :wink:

Of course, I would be at least 7 x 5. My cock would be hard as steel and I would be every woman's dream lover. I'd be able to come quickly or last for hours. I'd have a talented tongue and would be able to eat pussy like a madman.

Of couse, I would have the flexibility of an acrobat for those special Kama Sutra positions :biggrin1: .

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Karmen, you are electra, RRROOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish all women didn't feel so stigmatized to do all these things they feel 'only' men are 'allowed' to do: masturbate a substantial amount, be sluts, fuck any and everyone they want (safely:wink: ), the whole nine yards. aren't we beyond that yet as a society? slutty/whorish women are AMAZING!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still stand by what I said in that thread. I didn't think of a name though. Could name it after the gent in my avatar, Ioan (pronounced "Yo-whan"), which is Welsh for John. Then I could call it my Ioan Thomas. :biggrin1:

If you never acquire one of your own, Cheryl, you're still welcome to borrow mine whenever you need one.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Um, you should consider a side literary career ...me thinks.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, the definitive answer still comes from Uncle Bonsai:

If I had a penis, I'd wear it outside
in cafés and carlots, with pomp and with pride.
If I had a penis, I'd pamper it proper:
I'd stay in the tub, and use ME as a stopper.

A penis to plunder, a penis to push,
'cause one in the hand is worth one in the bush!
A penis to love me, a penis to share,
to pick up and play with when nobody's there.

I'd stick it in vacuums on vacant verandas,
in gas-guzzling Volvos, and poodles and pandas,
in puddles and drainpipes, in doggies and ditches,
pool halls and potholes and bottles and bitches
zucchinis and zebras, tomaytoes, tomahtoes,
in pineapples, pumpkins, and gulches and grottoes,
in melons and marshmellows, gloves and gorillas,
slurpees and slippers, chinooks and chinchillas!

A penis to plunder, a penis to push,
'cause one in the hand is worth one in the bush!
A penis to love me, a penis to share,
to pick up and play with when nobody's there.